Beautiful

Living The Celebrity Life

 

~●♥●~

 

*Narrator’s POV*

 

“SHE’S COMING!” he shouted as son as he read Min Young’s text message.

“Nugu?” Leeteuk asked.

“Min Young-ah is coming!” he answered excitedly.

Everyone cheered when they heard that.

 

“Are her dongsaeng-deul coming, too?” Sungmin asked.

“Aniyo. She said they can’t come. Maybe they have their own appointments during the weekends,” Eunhyuk said which caused Sungmin and Shindong to pout.

 

10 minutes later, Min Young arrived at SMEnt Building and Vanness left her there since he had to go somewhere. She approached the front desk and asked where Super Junior’s practice room and the clerk gave her instructions which Min Young followed. In no time, she was in front of their door and knocked three times. All thirteen bodies went to the door and Eunhyuk opened it.

 

*Donghae’s POV*

 

She’s here. And she’s beautiful even with casual dress. Aigoo. I can’t fall for her easily. Donghae! Wake up! You just met her last night!

 

“Annyong oppa-deul” she greeted us happily and we did the same.

 

I just can’t take my eyes off of her. Her eyes were twinkling while she smiled beautifully. Aish!~ Donghae! Kaman!

 

“Donghae-yah! Come on! You need to practice your song for tomorrow’s performance!” one of our choreographers called me.

“Ne hyung!” I said as I jogged to the other end of the room and prepared. All of the members and Min Young sat in front of the mirror as I stood in front of them at the center and Min Young was sitting between Leeteuk hyung and Eunhyuk which I find annoying. I can’t be jealous right? Then, my song played.

 

[A/N: play this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qrhkBVEWB8]

 

I tried to concentrate on my dance and song but somehow I got lost when I first sang the first part.

 

You’re like a queen and beautiful

I just can’t be without you girl

You’re like a queen and beautiful

I just can’t live without you girl.

 

I can’t help but look at her throughout the song.

 

*End of Donghae’s POV*

 

*Min Young’s POV*

 

Alright, Donghae oppa is freaking me out. He is practicing his song and he’s looking at me. Aish!~ I’m blushing!~ I tried to hide my face but I can’t help but look at him, too. He’s such a great performer. Please oppa stop looking at me. I tried to look at other things but my eyes are betraying me. It always goes back to Donghae oppa’s dancing figure.

 

*End of Min Young’s POV*

 

*Leeteuk’s POV*

 

Wow! Donghae hasn’t practiced like that before. He’s like expressing his song to someone. He’s eyes are full of love, passion and lust. Chakaman! Is he looking at Min Young? And I think Min Young noticed it, too. Aigoo. Kyupta!~ She’s blushing. Chakaman. Min Young likes Donghae but does that mean he likes her back? Geokjongma Leeteuk, LIKE is different from LOVE. Things can still change.

 

I gazed at Min Young who’s sitting beside me. Her cheeks are in the light shade of pink. Aigoo!~ Yeppuda.

 

*End of Leeteuk’s POV*

 

*Eunhyuk’s POV*

 

Yah! Lee Donghae! Stop looking at Min Young like that! You have Jessica!

 

I tried to tell him that through telepathy but it seems that his brain is out of coverage area since he’s too busy looking at Min Young while practicing. Sure his song fits perfectly for Min Young but his looks are different. He can’t like her! He’ll just break her heart!

 

I looked at Min Young and it seems that she’s blushing from Donghae’s looks. My thoughts of Donghae faded when I stared at her. She’s so beautiful.

 

Then I saw Leeteuk hyung looking at Min Young, too. Aigoo!~ First Donghae now hyung?! I can’t believe this! I should do something already! But before I think of something, I have to look at her features more. Aigoo! Neomu neomu yeppuda.

 

*End of Eunhyuk’s POV*

 

*Narrator’s POV*

 

Donghae’s song ended and he was still staring at Min Young who has her head bowed down. Then he noticed that Leeteuk and Eunhyuk were looking at her, too.

 

They snapped back into reality when their choreographer clapped his hands.

 

“That was really good Donghae!” the choreographer said while clapping, “you should perform like that tomorrow, araso?”

“Ne, hyungnim. Kamsahamnida,” he bowed at his hyung and looked back at Min Young and saw Leeteuk helping her stand up while holding his hand. Donghae got irritated and immediately left the room. He was on his way to their shower room when Jessica was walking along the hallway.

 

“Annyong oppa!” she exclaimed as she hugged him and kissed him on the cheeks. Donghae pushed her as if she has a disease.

“Are you mad oppa?” she asked, almost crying.

“Aniyo. It’s just, we’re in a public place and people might see us. Mianhe,” he explained to her.

“Oh. So do you want to go out later oppa?” she asked.

“Uhm. I can’t. The group’s hanging out later and I told them I’m coming with,” he said half saying the truth. He didn’t tell her about Min Young joining them or she’s get upset again.

“Oh. Araso oppa. Maybe next time. But I have to go now. Saranghae oppa,” she said.

She looked at her surroundings and so did Donghae. The next thing he knew, his lips were pressed against her lips and they shared a kiss for a while.

 

Little did they know, two people saw and heard everything.

 

~●♥●~