Graduation

Living The Celebrity Life

 

~●♥●~

 

*Narrator’s POV*

 

The three months were up and it was graduation day. The school was filled with excited students and proud parents.

 

Min Young arrived on time with Vanness, Ju Rin and Ken.

 

“Unnie! We’re graduating!” Ha Rin excitedly said as she ran towards Min Young, with Ae Rin and Min Gi following Ha Rin, and hugged her tightly.

“I know!” Min Young squeaked as all four girls jumped in glee.

“Seriously, do you guys ever stop squealing and jumping?” Ken asked as he chuckled at the sight of the four girls.

“You’re just jealous oppa because we get to graduate,” Ae Rin joked.

“Yah! Whoever told you I didn’t graduate?!” Ken argued.

“Uh oh. RUN!” Min Young said and all four girls ran away while Ken chased them.

“Such an immature person,” Vanness said in disbelief as he looked at Ken’s figure chasing the four girls.

“Like you’re not immature,” Ju Rin giggled at Vanness.

“Yah. I’m mature enough you know,” Vanness said as he stood up straight.

“Riiight. Come on, let’s take our seats,” she said as she grabbed Vanness’ arm and dragged him to the seats.

Little did they know that the girls and Ken planned to run away from them so that they could spend some time together for a while. The five of them were hiding behind a huge pillar and were giggling at Ju Rin and Vanness.

 

“I wish they could be a couple soon! I really like unnie for oppa,” Min Young said.

“Yeah,” the remaining four persons agreed.

 

After 20 minutes, Ken went to the seats where Vanness and Ju Rin were sitting.

“Hey, where are the girls?” Vanness asked.

“They’re already preparing for the entrance,” Ken said.

 

Soon, the graduating rights began. All of Min Young’s classmates walked down the aisle and took their respective seats in front. One by one, they were called on stage to receive their diplomas. When it was Min Young’s turn, she looked in front and waved her diploma to her brother who gave her two thumbs up.

 

The program was almost ending when the dean called Min Young for her speech. As she stood in front of the people, she turned to look at her brother who gave her and encouraging smile.

 

She began her speech by greeting and thanking everyone. She mentioned everything from the tough things they’ve gone through and for the good things that erased those miseries. She was mostly referring to her experience of growing up alone and learning things on her own. Vanness seemed to understand what Min Young was saying as a tear slid down his cheek. Ju Rin offered him a tissue and he gladly took it.

 

Min Young continued with the speech with most of the students and parents crying. Soon, she ended it with congratulating her classmates. They all rose up from their seats and threw their caps up.

Min Young came down from the stage and tried to get through of the people who continued to congratulate her.

 

She searched for her brother but he couldn’t be found. She was already turning around then a pair of hands covered her eyes. She removed it and turned around.

 

“Oppa!” she screamed.

“Congratulations baby girl! Your speech was amazing!” he said as he hugged her. “I’m so proud of you!”

“Kumawo oppa,” she said softly as she buried her face on his chest as tears were threatening to fall.

“Yah! Stop hugging her now or she’ll cry!” Ken scolded Vanness and he hugged Min Young.

“See! I told you not to hug your brother because it always ends up in a teary moment!” he said as he continued to hug Min Young and scold at Vanness. Min Young pinched Ken’s waist.

“What the hell?!” Ken asked.

“I’m tearing up because I’m happy pabo!” she scolded Ken.

“See, it really proves that she’s my sister,” Vanness said as he placed an arm on her shoulder.

“Congratulations dongsaeng,” Ju Rin greeted.

 

“Unnie!” her dongsaeng-deul schouted as they spotted her.

“Hey! So you guys are coming later right?” Min Young asked.

“Yea, about that..” Ha Rin said sheepishly

“DON”T TELL ME YOU”RE NOT COMING?!” Min Young said in disbelief.

“Aniyo! It’s not that!” Ha Rin said.

“Then what is it?!”

“We’ll be a little late because Shindong oppa, Sungmin oppa and Nichkhun oppa asked us out!” Ae Rin said excitedly.

“Waah! So you guys are official now?” Min Young asked, amused.

“Aniyo. Well not yet, actually,” Min Gi said.

“Well just be sure you’re going to come, araso?” Min Young said making sure they’ll be there at her graduation party.

“Ne!” the three girls answered in chorus.

“Araso. We have to go now. Good luck with oppa-deul! Fighting!” she cheered for her dongsaeng-deul.

 

~●♥●~

 

I couldn’t stand not posting :)) it’s only a short update but I hope you guys are still anticipating. :) For a little teaser, the next three chapters will be a one-shot with Nichkhun, Sungmin and Shindong. I made it for my friends but they could also be partnered to you if one of them is your bias. :) ‘Till the next update. :) Don’t forget to leave some love :)