He Heard It

Living The Celebrity Life

 

~●♥●~

 

*Narrator’s POV*

 

Leeteuk searched around the house to look for Min Young. He thought this was the right time to confess to her. He went to every room but he couldn’t find her.

 

*End of Narrator’s POV*

 

*Leeteuk’s POV*

 

Where is she? I searched for her everywhere but I can’t find her!I thought as I began to get tired of searching.

 

I saw her best friends talking to SHINee. I approached them and asked if they saw Min Young. Unfortunately, she wasn’t with them the whole night. Defeated, I went out to their gazebo and walked on the stone path, not caring where it would lead me.

 

As I walk further, I can here two people conversing. I swear I can hear Min Young’s voice. I could recognize that voice anywhere. I walked more and saw Min Young and Donghae’s figure sitting on a bench. I hid behind the bushes and began to eavesdrop.

 

“Oppa, if you broke up with Jessica unnie because of me then I’m telling you right now to get back with her,” Min Young said to Donghae.

 

That’s right Min Young! Tell him to get back with Jessica!I thought.

 

“But I can’t be happy with her when I know I’d be happier if I was with you,” he said seriously as he took Min Young’s both hands. It hurt me when I saw him do that.

 

“I like you Min Young. I’m falling for you, can’t you see that?” Donghae said. Min Young just looked at Donghae’s eyes.

 

“Oppa. I’m scared. I’m scared of getting hurt. Again,” she said as she looked down at their hands which were entwined.

“Again?” he asked, confused.

 

Yeah Donghae! She got hurt when she saw you and Jessica kiss on the hallway.I thought trying to send that message to Donghae’s head.

 

“I told you I knew about you and Jessica unnie already right? I saw you guys kiss on the hallway of your floor. I was starting to fall for you by that time but soon, I got hurt. My heart broke,” she said and tears began to show at the corner of her eyes.

“But we already ended it. I only liked Jessica. I didn’t feel anything for her, not what I feel for you. I love you Min Young. I really do,” he said trying to convince her.

“But what if you guys get back together?” she asked as she faced him.

“We won’t,” he said.

“What if I get hurt again?” she asked.

“I’ll protect you. I won’t let anything or anyone hurt you,” he promised.

 

I could see that Min Young was being convinced by Donghae.

 

*End of Leeteuk’s POV*

 

*Narrator’s POV*

 

Couldn’t bear to hear longer, Leeteuk silently went back inside the house and said his goodbye to some of his friends.

 

“Hyung, where are you going?” Hankyung asked who was being followed by Heechul and Taemin.

“I’m going home. I don’t feel good,” he told them.

“You should go home hyung. You really don’t look good,” Taemin said. Leeteuk just gave him a weak smile.

“Text me when you get home,” Heechul said and Leeteuk nodded.

 

Leeteuk was out on the streets, driving carelessly. His tears were continuously flowing out from his eyes.

 

Soon, he arrived on their dorm, changed into comfortable clothes and took three cans of beer and went out to the rooftop.

 

He opened one can and drank it.

 

You’re one lucky guy Donghae. You get to have Min Young,” he angrily thought.

I guess this is what Min Young felt when she knew about Jessica and Donghae,”

 

~●♥●~