This Is OUR House?!

Living The Celebrity Life

 

Pinky Finger – Sori

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WnX49RXQac

 

~●♥●~

 

*Narraotr’s POV*

 

Vanness and Min Young were on their way to their new house. They were riding a BMW which amazed Min Young.

 

[the car: http://www.thetorquereport.com/2009_bmw_7_series_neiman_marcus.jpg ]

 

You seriously own this kind of car?! You own a 2009 BMW 7 series?! You’ve got to be kidding me!” she exclaimed at her brother.

 

He was amazed as she knew this type of car and laughed. “Yeah I just got it. It’s amazing to see someone who’s interested in cars. You like it?” he asked.

 

Yeah super duper like it,” it was all she said as she was examining everything inside the car.

 

Vanness laughed at his sister’s expression. Then they stopped in front of a big gate.

 

Where are we?” Min Young questioned. Then the gates opened. They entered the big gate and the car stopped in front of a big, beautiful and modernized house. Vanness stepped out of the car and Min Young remained inside because she doesn’t know if this was their house.

 

Vanness opened her door. “Step out,” he said.

 

Min Young followed and stood in front of the house with big eyes.

 

This is our house,” he simply stated.

 

This is our house?!” she exclaimed.

 

[the house: http://www.interiorarcade.com/?attachment_id=1410 *this is actually the back part, can’t find the front part but I still love it!*]

 

Yeah, do you want a bigger one? I could called the real estate and look for a bigger one,” he offered.

 

Min Young’s eyes opened wide “No! No, no, no, no!It’s just too big! Are you sure we’re the only ones living here?

 

Yes, I’m pretty sure,” he assured her. “Come on! I’ll give you a tour around the house!” he dragged Min Young inside the house.

 

 

~●♥●~