Diagnose

Living The Celebrity Life

 

잠꼬대(Please, Don’t Go) - SHINee

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feyskwqV1S4

 

~●♥●~

 

*Narrator’s POV*

 

MinYoung was moved into a private room but Ken and JuRin sat outside the room. The doctor wouldn’t allow them to enter the room yet.

 

“Do you think she’ll be fine?” JuRin asked.

“Of course she will. MinYoung’s a strong girl,” Ken assured her.

 

Suddenly, the doctor came out of MinYoung’s room.

“Can we come in already?” JuRin asked as they stood up from their seats.

“Yes you may but before that, I would like to talk to you both,” the doctor said.

 

“Something’s wrong,”JuRin guessed.

 

“I forgot to introduce myself. I am Dr. Kim, brain surgeon. We made a CT-Scan of MinYoung’s brain a while ago and we saw something not good,” the doctor began. “Has she bumped her head into something a few months before, maybe a few weeks?” he asked.

 

“We don’t know. Has that got something to do with her fainting a while ago?” Ken asked.

“Maybe yes. We found a blod cot and the clot is getting big, making her brain suffocate since the blood in her brain can’t circulate. The circulation of the blood is needed by the brain as it serves as it air. When blood clot happens, peripheral vision becomes blurry and the person’s surroundings begin to spin which is the cause of fainting. Blood clot occurs when a person bumps his head on a hard surface,” the doctor exclaimed.

 

Both Ken and JuRin didn’t know what to say but Ken suspected that MinYoung’s ondition right now has something to do wtth Ashley.

 

“On MinYoung’s case, we think she has bumped her head very hard on some surface,” Dr. Kim added.

“What can we do to remove the clot, Dr. Kim?” Ken asked.

“We have to operate her. If not, her condition may worsen and seizures may occur,” Dr. Kim explained.

“What’s the rate of survival?” Ken asked again.

“Sad to say but it’s 50-50,” Dr. Kim said making JuRin gasped.

“oh my..” JuRin whispered as tears were threatening to fall.

“If her brother arrives, please tell me as soon as possible so I can thoroughly discuss this matter to him,” Dr. Kim requested and Ken just gave him a nod.

 

Once Dr. Kim left, JuRin began to sob.

 

“Where’s the room of Shin MinYoung?” Vanness asked in panic by the nurse’s desk. His voice made Ken and JuRin look back. Indeed, it was Vanness followed by Donghae and Leeteuk together with some of MinYoung’s close friends in the industry. Next came are MinYoung’s dongsaengdeul.

 

“Ms. Shin’s room is right over there,” the nurse pointed at the room door where Ken and JuRin were standing. They all hurriedly ran at the two.

“What happened to Baby girl?” Vanness asked the two.

“We were about to have dinner a while ago beforeshe fainted,” JuRin explained in a sad voice.

“Is she going to be alright?” Donghae asked but JuRin remained silent.

“Is she going to be alright?!?!” Vanness asked in rage.

“We don’t know. Unless she takes the surgery,” Ken looked down.

“What do you mean surgery?” Vanness asked in confusion.

“MinYoung has a blood clot in her brain and it’s getting worse,” Ken explained.

“How did this happen?” Vanness asked out loud looking into space.

 

“It would better if you talk to MinYoung’s doctor about her diagnosis,” JuRin suggested.

 

~●♥●~