Control

But we're Brother's!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"Got any 6?" "Go fish" "You know what! I'm done playing, you always win anyway" I rose from the floor throwing the cards in the process and the tv.   "That's because I'm smart" taemin finished picking up the cards and came to the sofa with me. "Where did key go?" I can't answer that question because I myself don't know where he went. Most likely to woohyuns place.   "Did you guys fight again?" Everyone would assume that's what happened because that's mostly our every day life. I hope some day it gets better. That once and for all we stop fighting. It's like we weren't siblings anymore. "Are you just going to keep changing the channels and not answering me?!" I nodded slowly.   Taemin POV   Ugh this kids are always fighting. I wouldn't like to be their mom. Umm maybe I should call key. But I left my cell in the house....ooh hyungs phone is at the table.   "I'm gonna use the bathroom " I said knowing hyung was just going to ignore me. I took his phone and went to the bathroom. Once inside I unlocked hyungs phone. I don't understand Why he doesn't have a password. But it's better like that.   "What do you need Jonghyun " an irritated voice met me. I cleared my throat and said...   "I'm sorry" faking to be Jonghyun.   "You sound weird...*sigh* we've already talked bout this. I told you to forget it" he sounded like he was watching tv. Just like hyung.   "But I want to know what I did" I said pouting.   "Why does your voice sound like tae-"  
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter