Repulsive

But we're Brother's!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mom" he whispered, nevertheless the younger heard, his face turned to white as he turned to the falling person by the door. Her eyes where shock wide, a hand clasped against , her eyes started to flicker as she lost consciousness and fell to the floor. A loud 'thud' was heard shaking the boys even more. Kibum was shaking violently as he moved from Jonghyun's lap and rushed to his mothers side, his knees hit the floor as he placed a hand on his mothers shoulder but quickly retreated to be slapped against his mouth. 

 

Jonghyun watched as kibum left his lap and crouched against their mother, he was still laying in bed not knowing what to do. He blinked once, twice, thrice, and finally took his boxers and pulled them on. He slowly approached kibum and his mother rubbing his arm nervously, he watched as kibum was now letting silent tears fall down, his hand still clasped against his mouth. He crouched next to kibum gave him a quick glance and picked his mother up. Kibum followed with his eyes, scared of what they had done. Jonghyun stopped at the entrance bit his lip and said, "I-I...change your shorts and- and put a shirt on" walking out the door he cautiously went down the stairs and placed his mother on the sofa. He lay her down softly and carefully although he knew it wasn't her fault all he wanted to do to her right now was yell, he knew she would be coming soon but not this soon. Why couldn't she call that she was almost home or say, 'I'm home' as she had always done. He growled lowly and ruffled his hair on frustration kicking the sofa rather hard making it move and the woman on it stir. He cursed under his breath and hurried back to his brothers bedroom. 

 

He found Kibum still in the same place except his eyes were fixed somewhere he couldn't place and he was crying rivers without a single sob. Jonghyuns face pained and he crouched next to the boy hugging him tightly. 

 

"Its ok" he whispered soothing the boys back, but the latter just shook even more. "Its not Jonghyun, Its not" he said with a broken voice. His arms layed limp against his body as Jonghyun tried to sooth him.  "She didn't see anything" Jonghyun tried again, trying to convince the younger and himself, but the latter wasn't having any of it, his arms came harshly against his chest as he pushed him away and hit his chest yelling, "YOUR WERE ! I WAS ON YOUR LAP SEMI AND WE WERE KISSING! HO-h-h-o-w-" his voice broken at the end of his sentence, his arms layed next to his body limp again, his tears flowing. Jonghyun watched and hugged him again, he knew, kibum was right. How could she have seen nothing? What and how they were placed, doing could not be translated to something else but what was seen. There was nothing that could be covered, they couldnt just say 'we were just playing' when they had their tongues shoved into one another throat and a semi boy sitting on a boys lap. There was nothing to explain, it was all there. 

 

Jonghyun let go of kibum and took his face into his large hands. "I can't promise anything, but one thing I know for sure, they won't separate us I swear" he said softly pecking the boys lips. The latter nodded unable to form words, and as Jonghyun stood up so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter