You, So Lovely

Perfect Lover
Please log in to read the full chapter

Mark led the way since Jinyoung just silent after Mark confession. They stopped at Hangang and both phone keep on vibrated. Mark hold Jinyoung hand and walked along the river, no words come from Jinyoung and Mark know the younger always clueless of how much he love him. Mark let go off Jinyoung hand and Jinyoung shocked.

“Are you going to keep on silent?” Mark looked at Jinyoung and the younger look back, biting his lips.

“I do not know what to say.” Jinyoung respond and Mark cupped the younger face.

“Just say you love me too.” Mark waiting for Jinyoung but the younger just stare.

“You are not in love with me?” Mark frowned while asked the younger.

No answer and Mark let go off the younger face. He laughed embarrassed the fact Jinyoung reject his confession.

“Hyung…” Jinyoung called but Mark just walked away. Jinyoung sighed and walked to opposite way.

JInyoung and Mark both look at their phone and ready to explain themselves.

“Yah…” Jaebum shouted when he received call from Jinyoung and he almost fall from his seat when all members come close to hear what Jinyoung would said.

“Hyung…” Jinyoung soft voice trigger Jaebum.

“Hey, what happen?” Instead of being angry with Jinyoung, Jaebum ended up calm down and members understand to let their Omma and Appa talked alone.

“I dump Mark hyung again.” Jinyoung tears fall but he really did not know how to answer Mark yet.

“Why?” Jaebum asked.

“I don’t know. I love him but something inside me scared to accept him.” Jinyoung stopped at the bench that facing the river.

“but you love him, right?” Jaebum look at Jackson who shows that he got a call from Mark.

“Yes, but you know that he might love Yugyeom too.” Jinyoung pouted while remember Mark lovey dovey scene with Yugyeom.

“Park Jinyoung, seriously that this is just your jealousy.” Jaebum burst out a loud laughed.

“Jealousy???” Jinyoung pouted. His best friend really need a good beat.

“Yes, you are not telling me that you actually reject Mark because of your stupid worried that Mark actually love Yugyeom when he ignore you and always with Yugyeom this pass days. Come on, Yugyeom might love Mark but not as much as he love you. Mark love you so much Jinyoung.” Jaebum felt angry but it feel funny that Jinyoung cannot admit that he angry with Mark.

“I’m done talking to you.” Jinyoung ended his call and he about to go to Wooyoung’s house but stopped when he received call from Jaebum.

“What?” Jinyoung answer lazily.

“Big problem, back to office now. All of us being called to come to office, I bet it something to do with your kiss photo.” Jaebum word stopped Jinyoung heartbeat.

 

                Jinyoung reach office at the same time with Mark and they walked in together. a lot of fan already shouted crazily outside. Some JYPE artist dying laughing at Mark and Jinyoung worried face. Junho patted Mark and Jinyoung head and shows fighting gestured. Mark ignored Jinyoung and both give a little distance.

“Hello, PD-Nim.” Jinyoung greet while Mark come in next with a 90 degrees bows.

“So, all of you here now. Anyone want to explain this situation?” JYP looked at Jinyoung.

“My mistake.” Mark said and Jinyoung looked at him.

“No, my mistake. I should not let this happen.” Jinyoung know how much JYP put trust on him and JB.

“I force him to kiss me.” Mark being determined.

“No, Mark hyung just try to console me.” Jinyoung looking down not able to face JYP and s.

“I love him but it just one sided, don’t worry it would not happen again.” Mark said

Please log in to read the full chapter