Joke?

Perfect Lover
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jaebum and Jackson seem like having a serious talk after their Chicago Fan Meeting, Jinyoung just look at his two best friend and went to sit with Bambam. Youngjae not hangout with them since he want to sleep rather than sat in the café listen to live music until late of night. Mark and Yugyeom when to order some drink and snacks. Jinyoung saw his lovely little brother pouted after look at Jackson and Jaebum.

“Worried if something happen between the two?” Jinyoung hold Bambam hand and the younger slowly nodded and rested his head on Jinyoung shoulder.

“Since we come to LA, they always seem like having a serious talk.” Bambam whining and Jinyoung chuckled.

“Jaebum only like Youngjae and it seem like the two had something serious to plan. Just let them settled it, okay.” Jinyoung squeezed their hand.

“What both of you are talking about?” Mark come from the counter and hit Jinyoung head lightly.

“Secret.” Jinyoung winked and Mark stared at Jinyoung’s hand that play with Bambam fingers.

“Hyung, you always love holding Bambam hand and it will make people misunderstand.” Yugyeom look at Jinyoung but the words actually for someone who sat beside him.

“It Bambam, Yugyeom. He is not anyone, Kim Yugyeom. He is my little brother and my team members.” Jinyoung exclaimed ‘team members’.

“Team member also can be a lover.” Yugyeom smirked and Jinyoung almost forget that they had two couple in their team.

“Okay, you win but I did all the same to every one of us. No worries nothing involve heart.” Jinyoung kissed Bambam cheek before he stand and went to call Jaebum and Jackson.

               

                Mark ignored all what he heard from Yugyeom and Jinyoung conversation. Their order being serve and he really want to be drunk now. Yugyeom knew he made a mistake, so he sign Bambam to help him but his best friend just shows him good jobs.

“Mark hyung, sorry.” Yugyeom said mostly like whisper.

“No, he never thought that what he did make

Please log in to read the full chapter