Heartbeat

Perfect Lover
Please log in to read the full chapter

That night in Mark house, Jinyoung rest in Mark room while surfing some news about his new drama. Mark busy make a preparation for his friends and another got7 members busy capturing every moment in LA. Despite being alone in the room, Jinyoung still thought about what Mark said inside the flight. It could be true that he live in his own world without notice what he did actually affect others. Mark look around and he knew Jinyoung yet to come down from his room. Mark about to go upstairs but Bambam and Jackson who fight over his father swim pant made him stopped.

“Mark!!!” Jessica open Mark door room but she saw Jinyoung who also startle look at her.

“Mark hyung maybe downstairs.” Jinyoung heartbeat fast looking at Jessica even he know she is Mark closes friend.

“Don’t you want to join us?” Jessica smile and Jinyoung can see her white teeth.

“Erm… of course I will.” Jinyoung stood up and walked with Jessica downstairs.

Mark shocked when he saw Jinyoung was laughing heartedly with Jessica while step down the stairs.

“So, you like Jaebum hyung?” Jinyoung pouted.

“I like JJ Project not just JB for your information, Junior-shi.” Jessica naturally wrapped his arm around Jinyoung hand.

“Wow, seem like both of you already a bestfriend?” JB come to greet Jessica since he know Jessica love both of them.

“Did Mark told both of you everything?” Jessica blushed embarrassed since JB and Jinyoung acted likes they fight to get Jessica attention.

“Ok, I won’t fight. I need to find Youngjae now.” JB pinched both Jinyoung cheeks and left Jessica with Jinyoung.

“Did both of them really date?” Jessica asked but Jinyoung just let it passed.

Jessica and Jinyoung mostly together, it hard for Mark to acknowledge his heart burning with jealousy.

“If you like him, then you better hurried.” Randy sat beside Mark and gave his best friend a glass of beer.

“I don’t know. It hard to predict him and he think i just one of his group members, nothing more.” Mark gulped the beer and sighed.

“Try first, either he accept or not leave it for later.” Randy patted his best friend shoulder.

Mark look at Jessica and Jinyoung who seem like a lover. Mark walked toward Jinyoung and stand in front of the younger.

“Jinyoung-ah, can we talk for a while?” Jessica just smirked and Mark dragged Jinyoung away.

Jinyoung and Mark left the hectic party, they walked along Mark’s home street and hand still intertwine. Jinyoung heartbeat a little different than he felt when he saw Jessica just now. This feeling just made him warm.

“Jinyoung…” Mark stopped in the middle of street light.

They face each other and Mark look into Jinyoung eyes. Nervousness and curious how the younger feeling toward him

Please log in to read the full chapter