CUPID Mission

Perfect Lover
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jinyoung woke up in the morning with a sad feeling, he remember Mark face when he kissed the older last night. Mark came out from shower and he look at Jinyoung who usually smile at him. Jinyoung just took his towel and heading to shower. Mark closed his eyes and he knew the younger hurt by his word. It not that he angry with the younger words with Yugyeom but something in his heart click that Jinyoung not going to go beyond friend among s.

“Jinyoung, I am going first.” Mark left their room when he finished dress ups.

Jinyoung come out from shower with a little headache, maybe not enough sleep due to his two best friends’ word. Jinyoung head out after stylish with a Disney snapback.

“Jinyoung-ah…” Jinyoung turn back and he saw Jaebum and Youngjae holding hand walked toward him.

“So, how? Got something interesting?” Jaebum hugged Jinyoung shoulder with his free hand.

“Ridiculous joke, hyung.” Jinyoung sighed and Jaebum frowned.

“I told you it not a joke. All of us know Mark love you.” Jaebum look at Youngjae and the boy nodded agreed.

“I don’t know about that but one thing I just know, he hate me.” Jinyoung pouted.

“Stupid, that impossible. He not kissing anyone Jinyoung, he only kiss you.” Jaebum try to prove to Jinyoung.

“No, he kissed Jackson and you too, if you not remember.” Jinyoung turned to face his brother and Jaebum gulp his saliva due to accuracy of Jinyoung words.

“erm… but it different…I meant with us the feeling… erm…erm…” Jaebum try to counter attack but Jinyoung pushed the older hand from his shoulder and walked in front.

“Did I just make it more complicated?” Jaebum looked at his lover and Youngjae nodded before place a peck.

“, Choi Youngjae.” Jaebum almost die with Youngjae sudden kissed.

“That for talked too much and care so much about Jinyoung hyung.” Youngjae giggled.

Jinyoung saw Mark with grey hoodie talked with Yugyeom while Jackson and Bambam busy with their selca trial. Jinyoung sat far from Mark and Yugyeom know something wrong between the two rights away.

“Couple fight?” Yugyeom pointed to Mark and the older just ignored it.

“Seriously, Park Jinyoung? I am not telling you last night to make both of you fight.” Jackson look at both of his best friend.

“What you told him?” Mark look at Jackson and the younger frowned gave a look at Jinyoung asked ‘You are not telling him anything?’ Jinyoung just shook his head and Jackson hit his forehead unbelievable what happen with this two idiot.

“Nothing.” Jackson reply and Jaebum joined them.

“Jackson wanna grabbed some drink?” Jaebum signal Jackson to have a private talked again.

The two walked to get some coffee.

“Jinyoung tell you anything? Seem like they had a fight last night.” Jackson asked Jaebum.

“Jinyoung told me Mark said he hate him.” Jackson widen his eyes when Jaebum said that.

“What? Mark Tuan seriously. Bambam told me that Yugyeom make a mistake before we come joined them last night. Jinyoung said that he did skinship with all s since they are s nothing more.” Jackson told Jaebum since the older should know why Mark in bad mood last night.

“Jinyoung too clueless but Mark should not said he hate him. Should we do that?” Jaebum grinned since both of them already planned for big mission.

“I think Dallas will be a good choice.” Jackson laughed and they high-five anticipated how the two reacted.

The two back with a laughed toward their group with coffees as per group order. They surprised when they saw Jinyoung sleeping on Bambam laps and the younger his hair.

“Jinyoung…” Jackson pinched the younger cheeks.

“Jaebum hyung…” Jinyoung ignored Jackson and went to Jaebum.

“Jinyoung-ah, you not feeling well?” Jaebum quickly catch up when something wrong with Jinyoung.

“My head hurt, do you had some medicine? I do not want manager hyu

Please log in to read the full chapter