Tears

Perfect Lover
Please log in to read the full chapter

               Jaebum lend his laps for Jinyoung to rest while watching TV together. Youngjae already knows what happen since Jaebum always sharing everything with him. Jaebum mostly miss this moment when Jinyoung being clingy to him and his other members. Jinyoung a person that always keep his worries alone but when it about to explode, Jaebum always the one he turn to. Since he spend more time with the younger, so he can read whenever Jinyoung has a problem. Jaebum caress the younger hair when he know about his secret engagement. Jinyoung not a type of telling anyone about his family but one thing Jaebum know his family always planned their children’s life.

“Hyung, can we order pizza. I’m craving.” Jinyoung made a cat eyes.

“Okay, I will pay today.” The rest of them cheers loud when Jaebum said it his treat.

“Yugyeom and Mark hyung still outside right? Let just call them to buy it first.” Bambam suggested and Jaebum agreed.

Yugyeom and Mark on their way back home. Mark phone vibrate and it shows Jaebum name. He picked up and received the order happily. They went to the nearest pizza place and they order 4 boxes of pizza.

“We are home.” Yugyeom shouted and he can hear Jackson and Bambam run toward the door.

“Yah…” Mark yelled when Jackson grabbed the boxes and run to their living room.

Mark and Jinyoung look at each other, after their night in LA, this is first time they face each other at dorm. Most likely, they avoid eating together since that day. Mark sat beside Yugyeom and Jinyoung right in front of him.

“What occasion that you treat us?” Mark asked and Jaebum smile.

“My cutest dongsaeng craving some western food.” Jaebum pinched Jinyoung cheek.

“He only eat pizza when he had something in his mind.” Mark said and that made Jaebum amused.

“Oh, you know his weird habit too. I thought only I knew.” Jaebum widen his eyes.

Mark just let that pass and Jinyoung did not want to bother himself so he kept silent.

“I want to announce something.” Yugyeom put his hand up to get an attention from his fellow members.

“Not now.” Mark pulled Yugyeom hand down but the younger grinned.

“I’m dating Mark hyung.” Yugyeom said and Mark saw Jinyoung smile, while Jaebum and Jackson choked.

“What?” Bambam look straight at his best friend. ‘This should not happen since Mark hyung love Jinyoung hyung’ Bambam thought.

“Yes, I agree to date Yugyeom since I think it better this way, right Jinyoung?” Mark saw Jinyoung put his pizza back and look at Mark.

“I’m okay with it. Do not worry about me and congratulation, hyung.” Jinyoung can feel Jaebum hand hold him under the table and it gave him enough strength to smile.

“Jinyoung, aren’t you going to let this end like this?” Jackson felt angry when Jinyoung kept everything to himself.

“Nothing even start how can it has the ending.” Jinyoung smile and Bambam look at Jaebum who kept silent not even said anything. Therefore, he knows Jaebum know something that they don’t know and Youngjae too.

“Youngjae-hyung and Jaebum-hyung, both of you okay with this?” Bambam tried to confirm it and when the two nodded, he just know Jinyoung holding something that made he choose to leave.

“So, everyone okay with it.” Yugyeom happy that his planned will start to work.

Jinyoung left first, Jaebum want to follow but he know that will only put Jinyoung in more uncomfortable situation. Mark left second with Yugyeom since both of them tired from skating in the park. Now, only the mutual couple left and they look at each other.

“Jaebum hyung, you know something about Jinyoung hyung, right?” Bambam start interrogate Jaebum.

“This is out of our involvement. Jinyoung has his valid reason to push Mark.” Jaebum told Bambam and Jackson with the hope both of them will stop what they planned before. Jinyoung and Mark might not destiny to be together.

“Valid reason?” Jackson asked and Youngjae sighed with a nodded.

“Just let them handle this. Jinyoung hyung might hurt if we involved.” Youngjae words hit Jackson and Bambam.

“Did both of you confirm that Jinyoung love Mark too?” Jackson look at Jaebum and the older nodded.

“So?” Bambam not understand why Jinyoung had to push Mark away.

“It just his situation not let him be together with Mark. If he follow his heart many people wil

Please log in to read the full chapter