It Not Me, No... It You

Perfect Lover
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jinyoung pushed Mark away, the older still confuse with the sudden act. He look at Jinyoung who look down and without notice Jinyoung eyes teary. Yugyeom just stand there, impossible to utter any word to both of them. The picture he send to the group seem to be receive by Jinyoung and Mark when their phone tone rang.

“This is not right. You in relationship with Yugyeom and even I want you but Yugyeom still has his right to love you. Yugyeom like a real brother to me, so I will not betray him.” Jinyoung walked away and left the two who silently regret what they did.

“I love him, Yugyeom and I know he love me too.” Mark painfully squat down.

“Hyung, I’m sorry. I will tell him the truth.” Yugyeom patted Mark back and he know it his responsibility.

“How? Telling him that we want to make him jealous or we were just cheating him?” Mark words was true. How they want to tell Jinyoung that they not in real relationship.

 

                When Mark and Yugyeom enter their dorm, Jinyoung was doing his assignment in the living room with Bambam and Jackson laydown on his back. Jaebum and Youngjae busy cutting some fruit for them to eat in the kitchen. Yugyeom sat in front of Jinyoung and took the older pen. Jinyoung looked up and met Yugyeom innocent eyes.

“Hyung, I’m sorry.” Yugyeom word made all members looked at him.

“Mark and I not in relationship. We both lie since we want to know, how will you act out?” Mark leaning himself on the wall, back facing s.

“What?” Jaebum come out from kitchen. He cannot believed that Mark will go to that extent.

“I know it wrong but it not Mark hyung fault. I was the one who suggest doing this.” Yugyeom unable to keep staring into Jinyoung eyes.

“Yugyeom-ah, this not right.” Bambam mad with his friend.

“I’m sorry, Jinyoung-hyung.” Yugyeom held Jinyoung hand when the older want to stand.

“Yugyeommie, my cutest dongsaeng. I know you not only a month, I know you few years by now. You can hide it from other members but not me. I know you love Mark-hyung.” Jinyoung words like an arrow that was shooting straight to Yugyeom heart.

“Jinyoung…” Jackson look at calm Jinyoung packed his boo

Please log in to read the full chapter