Leaving You

Perfect Lover
Please log in to read the full chapter

Mark woke up when his alarm rang and he really wished he could wake up like this every single days. Jinyoung was sleeping in his embraces and the younger wrapped his hand around his waist made him angry for did confessed. Now, since he know what JInyoung feeling and what the younger want, his head just blocked his dream. Mark want to leave the bed but Jaebum enter his room with Jackson. Both his best friend almost got heart attacked looking at them hugged each other on the bed.

“Meet us down stairs and woke him up.” Jaebum instructed Mark and left with a grinned with Jackson.

“Jinyoung… we need to prepare for leaving.” Mark saw the younger swollen eyes.

“Ah…” Jinyoung woke up and they look at each other.

Both ready for leaving and they went to downstairs together.

“Anything happen last night?” Jackson whispered at Mark but the older nudge his stomach.

“Jaebum hyung, I want a kimchi chigae too.” Jinyoung back hugged Jaebum who busy stirred his homemade kimchi chigae.

“You should the one who cook my dear.” Jaebum pinched Jinyoung cheeks and Mark just stare from far.

Mark parent really adore Jinyoung since they know Mark love the younger. They eat heartedly in Mark’s house.

“Jinyoungie, Mama really hope you can come again.” Mama Tuan kissed Jinyoung forehead.

“Yes, Mark will definitely had a lot of thing to show you.” Jinyoung smile and inside his head so many apologised he want to say.

“Thanks, Mama and Papa.” Jinyoung head to the car and they left to airport.

Jinyoung look at the window.

‘It might not be the same anymore’

 

“Jessica???” Jinyoung shocked when Jessica run toward them in the airport.

“Hey, where the others?” Mark greet her and Jinyoung just bowed.

“They just behind me just now but maybe I’m so excited to meet Jinyoung and JB, so I’m some kind of flying first.” Jessica laughed and Mark knews his bestfriend already fall in love with his crushed.

“More like you want to keep in touch with Jinyoung, huh?” Mark asked and he saw Jessica walked to Jinyoung.

“Jinyoung, can you gave me your number?” Jessica stand in front of Jinyoung and the younger laughed.

“Here, write yours.” JInyoung gave his phone and Jessica key in her phone number.

“Call me.” Jessica gave back the phone and Jinyoung nodded.

Jaebum and Jackson can read the whole situation without even need anyone to explain.

 

                Mark and Jinyoung always seat beside each other in plane, the manager will put them together since the rest will choose to sit with their own lover. Today, Mark and Jinyoung just let the silent accompany them. Mark with his earphone while Jinyoung reading his book. Jackson and Jaebum just understand that no way for them to involve between the two anymore. They like a broken couple that just want to avoid each other as much as they want.

“Jinyoung…” Jaebum hold Jinyoung hand when they reach Incheon Airport. Jaebum took the same car with Jinyoung and Mark left with another.

Jaebum just let Jinyoung deep in his thought until he saw Jinyoung let out a deep breath.

“Hey, come to our room after shower.” Jaebum whispered and Jinyoung knew his beloved brother read every acted he did just now.

“Let’s just rest. I have morning schedule tomorrow and some assignment to submit.” Jinyoung look at Jaebum apologetic, he just felt like this burden he will carry on his

Please log in to read the full chapter