Advice

Winter Promise

 

“Alright then, the results are already done.” Kyuhyun said as he walked inside the room holding a folder. “Dara will announce the new council members tomorrow morning. Right now, I will let you guys inform the new members that they will join the council tomorrow at lunch.” He continued. Dara gave each and every member a sheet of paper which contained the names of the new council members. “Objections about the results will not be allowed since the voting was fairly processed and done. Now, I do ask you guys to be familiar and comfortable to the new members since most of them are new students especially our new vice president.” Dara said as she walked around the room. “Her name’s Park Hye Rin and her class is room 2- A” Kyuhyun said his hands clasped together. “I do advice you to become closer with her since she’ll be with us for a long time.” Kyu continued as he reached out for his phone. All the members nodded and looked at the sheet of paper that Dara gave them. After a couple of minutes, Kyuhyun then stood up from his seat while putting his phone in his pocket. He clapped once signaling that the meeting is already over. “Okay, meeting’s done and have a nice day” he said as he took his jacket and wore it. Everyone stood up from their seats, fixed their things and left.

= = = 2 weeks after = = =

Rin sighed. “I never knew acting like you’re interested in a subject was so hard.” She said as she yawned.

Dara giggled and stood up. “Why were you so bored anyways?” Hyoyeon asked.

“Kyuhyun called me yesterday at about 1 in the morning telling me to arrange today’s meeting schedule.” Rin said.

Dara looked at her and asked, “I thought arranging the meeting schedule was my job, why did he ask you to do it?”

“He said he tried calling you but you didn’t respond so he asked me to do it.” Rin answered while looking at the nodding Dara.

“Yah, where’s Donghae by the way?” Hyo asked while looking around the classroom. Dara and Rin also looked around the class to find the missing Donghae.

“Hm, I think he went home already. He did mention he was feeling a bit sick earlier.” Dara said as she fixed her things and took her bag.

“Going home already?” Rin asked while looking at Dara. Dara nodded in response and left.

Rin and Hyoyeon then stood up, carried their bags and went to the classroom beside theirs.

As soon as they reached the other class, a boy went out and greeted them while smiling.

“Where’s Khun?” Hyo asked Hyuk. “He already went home with Kyuhyun earlier” He said.

Rin nodded and asked, “Sungmin- oppa?”

“Already went home with Donghae and took care of him.” Eunhyuk answered while placing his arm on Hyo’s shoulder. Rin again nodded while looking at the couple. “Okay then, I’ll go now before I bother you guys more” Rin said while holding her bag then left.

=== 

“Hyung, do you think she really forgot who that boy was?” Donghae asked.

“If you ask me, yeah, I really think so” Sungmin said as he prepared some medicine beside Hae’s bed. He took a tablet and a glass of water and then gave it to Donghae.

“Why? Are you planning something?” Min asked as Donghae downed the tablet and drank the water.

“I don’t know. I mean, I want to get her back but I don’t know how” Donghae stated. Sungmin looked at him with a soft look as he sighed.

“Why are you saying this on front of me?” Min questioned. Donghae looked at him and smirked.

“Hyung, I have been with you for so many years already. I know all your stories, I know all your hobbies and I’ve memorized all your actions and your styles. I know the real you already. And I know you’re the same with me, hyung.” Donghae said while Sungmin was just staring at him.

“I met her first yet she likes you more, we’ve spent more time together yet she still remembers you more, we shared so many secrets with each other but what, she still trusts you more. You’re more than me, hyung. I know that already.” Donghae said with a low voice.

“Yah, what are you saying, go get some rest already” Min replied.

“See, you’re changing the subject. I just told you I know you already yet you still do that kind of thing in front of me” Donghae started while smiling at his hyung.

“Aish” Sungmin sighed while giving Donghae an irritating look. Donghae just brushed it off and smiled at the older one. Sungmin then decided to leave and walked out the door. “I’m going home” he said with a loud voice.

“Yah, Sungmin-hyung! Aren’t you going to give me anything?” Donghae asked while sitting up.

“Just flirt with her then you’ll get her, easy as that!” Sungmin shouted as he closed the door.

Silence was now present in the house since Donghae was the only one left alone. He was smiling to himself while laying down his bed.

“Just flirt with her?” he asked himself. “I don’t remember her being that easy though” he stated.

He sighed as he rested his head on his pillow and slept. Fine then, even if she’s not that easy, I’ll still try my best. He thought.

 


 

A/N: LOL. Sry for the crappy chapter…I can’t think of anything that’s good since im too busy thinking of what I will give to my classmate this x-mas party -_-

BTW, I want you guys to continue to vote on the poll on the previous chapter since I still haven’t made my final decision yet… so if you need to be biased then it’s okay, it will still help me anyways XD