Small talk

Winter Promise

 

It was the 1st day of classes. And since it was, the school just held a ceremony and a program for the new students. Some students stayed in the school to watch the program while some excused themselves and just went home. The ceremony for the junior students was already finished and it was already the seniors’ turn.

= = = = = = =

“It’s nice to see you again though” Rin said and smiled at the one she was talking to. “I never thought you’d come back since you weren’t in the school last year. But I am glad you weren’t badly hurt in the accident and that you still enrolled here.” Donghae replied with a grin on his face. “Of course, enrolling here is what I promised right?” Rin said while resting her back on the wall and looking at the sky. Donghae looked at her and asked “Do you still remember him?”

“No” Rin immediately answered. “Dara may have also told you the dream I kept having when I was in a coma and how it affected me, right? So do you still need an explanation?” Rin asked. Donghae shook his head.

“So now, you don’t have any clue on who that guy is?” Donghae again asked and again received the same reply. “No”

“Kyuhyun told me he would help me but it turned out that he also really didn’t who that boy is” Rin sighed. Donghae let out a small chuckle which caused Rin to look at him. “Do you know him?” Rin asked with an innocent tone. Donghae shrugged his shoulders a hint of hesitation seen in his action. Rin let out a frustrated smile but just nodded at what Donghae’s answer was. Did he know or not? Which is it? Rin didn’t know.

“I don’t get you. I really don’t.” Rin said. “What do you mean?” Hae asked.

“I’m sure you were really sure of yourself last time we met but now, I can sense you lost a bit of your confidence from back then.” Rin joked.

“Yah, we were still like 9 when we last met, of course I would change. Puberty still didn’t have an effect on me at that time and you must know that people do change even if it’s just a few years.” Donghae said which made Rin to giggle.

Donghae looked at Rin and smiled at her. “I missed you” Hae said. Rin huffed and just smiled back at Donghae.

= = = = = = = @ Seohyun’s school (break time)

“Seohyun-ah!” Kyuhyun shouted. Seohyun turned to look at Kyu and greeted him. “What are you doing here? Isn’t today your 1st day for school?” Seohyun asked. Kyuhyun nodded while drinking the coffee he bought earlier. “I’m already dismissed” Kyu said and took a sit. Seo tilted her head and asked Kyu. “What do you mean you’re already dismissed? Did you cut classes again?”

Kyuhyun shook his head while looking at his phone, typing something. “No, you know I don’t do that anymore. We have this program going on for the new students and also since it’s the 1st day, we were allowed to go home if we were uninterested to watch it.” Kyu said putting his phone down and taking a sip of his coffee. Seohyun carefully looked at Kyuhyun trying to find a hint that he was lying or was again, making up excuses to not go to school. It was a fail though, Kyu was telling her the truth.

Seohyun sighed when she realized that Kyu was actually telling the truth. “So… I heard Rin’s back” she said while looking at Kyuhyun. “Yeah, how did you know?”

“Hyoyeon told me this morning.” Seo answered. “I’m glad she’s still doing fine even after the incident though. It was really tragic, fortunately no one died in the family.” Seo said while letting out a sigh of relief.

Kyuhyun took a glance at her, his hands still attached to his cell phone; typing. Seeing how Seo is relieved because of Rin made Kyu giggle and smile.



 

A/N: just a small update~ lol.. I don’t get why you guys are saying that Donghae’s the boy already…just because he told the story likely similar to Rin’s doesn’t really mean he’s the one… btw, there were lots of 2ne1-SJ interactions in MAMA 2011 and I soooo love it xD hehe ..Leeteuk did disappointed me somehow T_T

OH YEAH -GD&TOP ft. Bom teaser's out :D