Lunch time

Winter Promise

 

“Rin-ah, Donghae-ah” Hyoyeon called. “It’s lunch time already. Come on down and let’s eat.” Eunhyuk said who was behind Hyoyeon. The two nodded and got up from where they were sitting to eat at the cafeteria. While heading down the stairs, Hyoyeon grabbed Rin’s hand and whispered something to her which caused Rin to walk down the stairs faster than the others.

= = = = = = = cafeteria

Rin headed towards the cafeteria to find the person she wanted to see. “Rin! Over here!” a familiar voice shouted. Rin turned around to see Dara waving her hand towards their direction, Nichkhun beside her and that person she was awaiting to see beside him. She immediately ran towards them and greeted them.

“It’s been a long time” the guy in front of Rin said. Rin had a wide smile on her face as she sat on an empty seat.

“I know” Rin said. She was speechless seeing her long time friend once again. Dara and Nichkhun who was able notice this just kept quiet and had a smirk on their faces.

“Do you still remember my name though?” the guy asked. Rin smiled and nodded. “Of course”

“How can I not remember the name Lee Sungmin?” Rin said. Sungmin chuckled as Eunhyuk, Hyo and Hae entered the cafeteria.

“Hey” Dara greeted when she saw the three walking towards their table. “Well, you guys are slow” Nichkhun joked as the three sat on their seats. “Yah, it’s not because we were slow, this girl was just fast” Eunhyuk said as he pointed his finger towards Rin.

“What? I was excited. It’s not my fault you guys weren’t able to catch up. Don’t blame me” Rin reasoned sticking her tongue out after her last sentence. Eunhyuk huffed and was about to respond until Khun decided to interrupt.

“Alright guys, stop that already” Khun said. “They haven’t even started yet” Hyoyeon quickly replied turning her head to see Nichkhun. “That’s why they should stop already and anyways we need to eat now. What do you guys want?” Khun asked while standing up. They all responded by telling Khun what they wanted to eat. Once done, Khun grabbed Hyuk and asked him to help him.

“So” Dara spoke up. “Have you met up with all the people you wanted to see?” Dara asked Rin. “Yeah” Rin said and nodded.

“It took me more time finding them than talking to them though, but it’s alright.” Rin said.

“We had a lot of time talking though and plus it wasn’t hard finding me” Donghae started. “Well yeah, since we’re from the same class.” Rin continued. “Yah, you don’t need to point that out” Donghae said while tapping the table. Everyone giggled while Hyoyeon laughed. “After all these years, you’re still weak in debating with Rin. I pity you Hae, like seriously” Hyo said while holding her stomach. “Aigoo, my cheeks hurt” she said as she calmed down and touched her cheeks. Dara let out a small laugh with Hyoyeon’s actions.

After a few more minutes, Nichkhun and Eunhyuk came back and placed their lunch on the table. They all ate and finished their lunch in less than 20 minutes and spent the rest of the lunchtime chatting with each other.

Dara and Hae were talking something about the council. Hyo, Hyuk and Khun were talking about a place they wanted to go to after the school program ends while Rin and Sungmin continued their conversation earlier. (A/N: CWIDT? x))


A/N: Okay, another little update~ I noticed some of you are confused with the story and i like that xD because that's actually one of the reasons i created this fic XD you won't be able to understand it at first but after some more chapters you'll understand it...........i hope btw, RIP to Yuntae

Aigoo... Sungmin got mad xD lol...the main img is hilarious btw xD

lol PLUS im having a YG Fam Concert hangover..what? i just had to mention it.. don't hate xD