Kyu's

Winter Promise

 

Cho Kyuhyun

Chapter 3

 

“Rin! Run faster! Hurry! ” Kyuhyun shouted. As soon as Rin heard him, she took a deep breath and ran up immediately on top of the hill and sat under the tree just on the center of it. “Aish! We’re not even going to do anything here.” Rin started as soon as she caught her breath. “Why do you always want to bring me here? Whenever we come here, you’ll just brag about how beautiful the scenery is and start asking me things about my dream.” Rin said with an irritated voice. “Well you don’t have to say it like that with that tone of voice” Kyuhyun replied also with an irritating voice. Rin turned her head up to see the person beside her and glared at him. Kyuhyun having felt the bad vibe from the girl beside him stood up immediately and changed the topic. “You know…well, you don’t really know it now because you can’t remember it but… you know, you knew it anyways and you’ll know it again if your memory comes back….” Kyuhyun continued to blabber but was stopped by Rin. “WHAT IS IT?!!” Rin shouted sounding annoyed. Kyuhyun turned to see his ‘girlfriend’ frowning and pouting because of annoyance. “Well…” Kyu hesitated a bit since seeing Rin this annoyed was new to him. “Since it’s our special day next week, don’t you think we should plan ‘our’ date already?” Kyuhyun asked. “Plan it yourself.” Rin quickly replied. “I don’t want to attend a date that’s scripted and fake. I never wanted this anyways.” Rin finished as Kyuhyun sat down in front her. “But you have to” Kyu said. “Remember our deal? Help me with Seohyun and I’ll help you remember your ‘winter childhood’. I know it all Rin, all the characters in your story are all my friends. It may also be that the one who made the promise with you is my closest friend. You know that I really want to have Seo and I also know that you really want to know that little unknown boy from your dream but we can’t really succeed if we’re like this…. I know you know that.” Kyuhyun said with a low and serious voice. “I know” Rin replied.

~~

A month after Rin’s accident, she was reunited with a said childhood friend; Kyuhyun. Since she just recovered from her coma and just came back from the hospital, she was still weak and couldn’t really work much. Kyuhyun who was there, helped her and somehow became her ‘home nurse’. Since these kind of things are a good display to the eyes, Leeteuk and his parents insisted that they were great together, apparently Rin ,who was being helped and taken care of that time, thought this also but that was until she got to know more about Kyu’s true attitude and intention.

Rin and Seohyun were once classmates before the accident; they were best friends. But after a few days after their Christmas party, they just became apart from each other and no one in the school knew why. They were still close though but not as close as before. Whenever the students see the two together, they will just see them having a little conversation and after a couple of minutes, they’ll go on opposite ways and hang out with their new friends. After a couple of months, the accident happened.

Both moved back to Seoul and happened to meet Kyuhyun. Seohyun was in a school different from Kyuhyun but since Kyu was a flirt, he happened to know girls from other schools and had his eye set on Seohyun. Having much help from his friends, Kyu knew more about Seohyun meaning he also knew Seo’s and Rin’s past relationship. With all that, he tried to find his childhood friend who was involved in an accident and when he did, he took care of her.

With all of Rin’s trust pushed onto him, Kyu decided to take action and continue with his plan. He told things about Rin’s past life that her brother never bothered to tell nor explain to her. Fully finishing the plan to persuade Rin to help him, he decided to have a conditional deal with her; she helps him, he helps her. And since Rin still really wanted to know who the boy was in her dream, she accepted the deal.

~~

There plan was to make Seohyun jealous. But since Rin doesn’t want Seo to see her with her so-called ‘loyal admirer’, they hired another girl to save and continue the plan.

The plan was successful. Seohyun and Kyu started dating as the 2nd semester began in their 1st year. But since Kyu was known for being a pain, always flirting with multiple girls, he flirted while in a relationship with Seohyun. Seohyun on the other hand, wanted the relationship to work and just didn’t mind Kyuhyun’s acts since Kyu still cared for her.

Bla bla bla…


Lol.. late update~ our net connection was gone for 3 whole days and I was busy with all the school works and didn’t even have time to reach for my laptop while doing our projects..and that’s also the reason why I made this crappy chapter…..

Kyuhyun’s story wasn’t supposed to be like this.. it was suppose to start when him and Rin made the promise, YES kyu was SUPPOSEDLY the “winter boy” Rin has been dreaming of but now… I DON’T KNOW.. my mind can’t think clearly… I kind of mixed up Donghae’s and kyu’s story and now I don’t know how to start donghae’s storyline T_T sry~

Jeongmal mianhae [?] XD lol