Chapter 8

Silent Warriors

A few hours and panicking patients later, Sungyeol sat behind his desk, typing furiously on his keyboard. He didn't notice the person entering his room as he was too focused on typing away on his computer.

 

Sungyeol looked up, clearly startled by the mug that was slammed onto his desk. Sungyeol's eyes followed the person's hand that was now withdrawn from the mug.

 

“I hope you got my message? About the free position I mean.”

Sungyeol looked back up into the eyes of the chief physician, who was still standing and staring him down.

 

“Why won't you pull a chair and sit down first? It's irritating me when you keep standing.”

Without a word Hoya pulled a chair to him and sat down.

 

“Yeah. I did. I just sent the application.”

Hoya nodded approvingly. He slightly pushed the mug towards Sungyeol.


Sungyeol wordlessly took the mug and breathed in the scent of it.

“Why did you tell me instead of telling it openly to everyone? Isn't that unfair?”

He cocked his head just slightly, curiosity shining in his eyes.

 

Hoya just stared at Sungyeol, that piercing gaze which made everyone cringe away. From interns to sub-interns to assistance doctors and even the attendings. Sungyeol though, held Hoyas stare.

 

“I just want a good doctor to take this position. And you already know this station by heart. Also, I don't trust any of these idiots from the orthopedics station to even stand the pressure you have here. You're the best choice for the open attending spot and I'm sure you'll get it.”

 

Hoya inspected his nails as he spoke. Sungyeol just drank his coffee.

“I see. Thank you I guess.” That was the only response Sungyeol gave.

 

A few minutes passed in silence, just the ticking of the clock and the sound of Sungyeol's fingers hitting the keyboard breaking it.


“The soccer kid will be forwarded in a week back to the orthopedics station, right?”

Sungyeol briefly glanced to Hoyas direction. The latter just let out a humming sound.

 

Suddenly Sungyeol turned the computer around.
“I think we have to push the date of his transmission further.”

 

Hoya looked onto the screen. The latest X-Ray results just had arrived.

“I'm sure this isn't a fatigue fracture, or a single fracture, as they told us? This looks more like a Lisfranc fracture.”

 

Sungyeol just heaved a sigh. “I'd be surprised if we ever got a patient with the right diagnosis handed over to us.”

He turned the screen back to him.

 

Hoya sat there, watching Sungyeol work, immersed in creating a therapy plan for the soccer star. His hair fell out of the pony tail, framing his thin face. Out of safety rules his ears were free from his piercings.

 

The sound of his beeper broke Hoya out of his observance.

“I'll be going now, there's apparently a new emergency case.”

 

Sungyeol lifted his hand in acknowledgement, waving slightly. After that he grabbed the mug again and emptied the content in one gulp.

 

“Thanks for the coffee, by the way.”
A smile creeped onto Hoyas face, as he was opening the door.

He didn't answer. He just closed the door silently and left to find the nurse who had called.

Whilst Hoya was pulled from one nurse to another, Sungyeol was still working on the therapy plan for their currently youngest patient.

 

The ringing of his office phone pulled him out of his thoughts.

After a few rings later, Sungyeol picked up the handset.

 

It was the ER. They needed someone from the ICU and one of the nurses apparently had directed them to Sungyeol.

He knew the station was packed and it was no surprise that no room was available anymore. Instead, the patient would have to share a room with one of the private insured patients.

 

Sungyeol didn't like them. These people always expected to be treated like royalties.

He swiftly grabbed his stethoscope, pinning his name tag back onto his white coat as he made his way out of his office.

 

On his way he dropped his keys off by Woohyun, whom he told to lock his door for him. Sungyeol rushed down the stairs and paced into the ER room.

 

The ER had a simple construct. It was separated into four stages. The first three stages were called left right and middle stage. The left and right stages were reserved for patients with less serious symptoms, like a broken leg or the flu. The middle stage was reserved for people with a little more serious injuries, like multiple broken bones and asthma attacks. The fourth stage was called main stage. The main stage was reserved for serious injuries that could lead to death of the patient. And currently, the main stage was fully occupied. Sungyeol felt like he walked into a battle field.

 

He quickly put on the necessary gowns, including disposable gloves hair net and a tunic. A nurse pulled him over.

 

“Are you from the ICU? We need a helping hand with intubating the patients.”

Sungyeol just nodded, following the nurse to his first patient in the Emergency Room, while Sungyeol skimmed the notes of the paramedic.

 

Sungyeol inspected the patient carefully. Sungyeol assumed she had third degree burns, seeing as her whole was body covered in black and white spots- a clear indication of what Sungyeol had thought.

 

“-there was an airplane crash and all the passengers are sent to our hospital. This is Miss Bang, 25 years old.”

Sungyeol looked up from where he had started to treat the patient.

“How many passengers were in? How many arrived and how many did you already treat?”

 

The nurse handed him the intubation set. Sungyeol went to stand behind the patients head.


“There are around 70 people being admitted to us. The other 35 are sent to other hospitals.”

 

Sungyeol didn't reply at first, concentrating onto the intubation process.

The second he passed the vocal cords he straightened up again, pulling the tubus and stylet slowly out and placing the tracheal tubus into the patients mouth.

 

“70 patients? How are we supposed to handle it? The ICU is already booked out, there are no rooms left anymore.”

Sungyeol put the used Laryngoscop back onto the equipment table.


Without wasting a second the nurse handed him the Cuff, which he placed into the tracheal tubus as well. From every where nurses were calling for him, as he was the only one from the ICU to intubate patients.

 

“She needs a CVK and also an urinary catheter. In the first eight hours she should get 6300ml of crystalloid fluids and 3150ml every four hours. The station who takes her in should control her urinary output and if needed change the infusion as needed.” Just as Sungyeol finished his sentence another nurse pulled him towards the next burn victim.

Sungyeol's breath stalled. It was a small child.

 

“This is Kim Myungdae, 7 years old. The parameds couldn't orally intubate him so they tried it nasally, which they failed too. He seems to have a fume poisoning. The parameds took the necessary measures, only the intubation failed.”

 

Sungyeol was listening intently as he tried to look past the vocal cords. It seemed impossible. “How many times did they try to intubate? It's all swollen up here, I'm not getting through!” Sungyeol let out an angry huff.

 

Sungyeol put the laryngoscope into the boys mouth again, pushing the tongue out of the way. His beeper went crazy, doctors and nurses were calling him from every direction. It was impossible to deal with this alone.

 

He tried it again, trying to see past the vocal cords but it was all in drain. The parameds had tried, and failed, too many times. Sungyeol put back the respiratory mask.

 

“This won't do.” He handed the ambu back to the nurse. Whilst the nurse gave him a confused look as she continued to give artificial respiration to the small boy.


“I'm going to come back, I'll have to help the others until everything arrives for the boy. Keep ventilating.”

 

Sungyeol marched to the next patient as he made a quick call onto the station.

He pocketed his phone. Suddenly many staff members were shouting at him, pulling him in every direction.

 

In the distance he heard someone shout “It's officially Code Black!”. Suddenly, Sungyeol was glad he had called the station.

He pushed the pulling hands away.

“I can't be everywhere at once! I'm doing as fast as I can!” With that, he swiftly ducked out of everyone's grasp, grabbing once again the intubation set.

 

The doctor in charge filled him in, Sungyeol listened and told the nurse what to do and continued to intubate the patient.

 

Within five minutes there were 10 more staff members surrounding Sungyeol, as he concentrated on passing in the tube carefully.

 

Sungyeol knew. There was a hand pushing through, holding out the equipment for Sungyeol to get with no compilcations.

 

“I'm in.”

The person next to him let out a sigh of relief.

Sungyeol straightened up again, inflating the balloon cuff at the end of the tube.

 

He looked into the eyes of his students, all freshly graduated.

It would have been a funny sight, dozens of doctors in gowns with blue disposable gloves, a mask covering more than half of their face and a hairnet. It could have been, but it wasn't.

 

“As you can all see I need help with intubating the patients. Each of you will work in a group of two and a nurse from the ICU will supervise you.” Sungyeol looked each of them into their eyes.

“I want all of you to concentrate. If needed tell everyone around you not to talk to you during the process of intubating. Can you tell me why?”

 

“Otherwise we might slip off and hurt the trachea, which would lead to swelling. We would have to find another alternative and that fast.”

Sungyeol nodded approvingly.

 

“You need to tell me if you can see the cords and if you're in. If I don't hear of you I'll come check up on you.” They nodded, and swarmed out.

 

Sungyeol sent Woohyun to supervise the weakest team out of the students.

Two students were left. He ordered them to follow him to the little boy again.

 

“Where have you been? I thought you were gonna let the kid die-”

Sungyeol gave the nurse a death glare, which shut her up.

 

“If you were so worried I'd let him die then why didn't you intubate him?”
Silence followed as the two students positioned themselves on each side of the bed.

“I thought so. Now make room. Student Kim, come here please. Take my place. You're leading the intubation.”

 

Said student looked at him for a split second, then lifted the respiratory mask. He put the laryngoscope into the small boys mouth, trying to orientate himself around the trachea.

 

“It's all swollen up, I won't get through.” He pulled the laryngoscope out again, changing it back to the mask. Sungyeol took over the ambus, pressing it every three seconds.

 

“What is your other option?” Sungyeol asked as he kept putting pressure onto the air balloon. Every now and then he would hear a “I can see the cords!”, followed by an “I'm past the cords!” and finally an “I'm in!”.

 

“Another option would be the combitube-” student Kim couldn't even finish his sentence as his team partner, Yoo, cut him off.

 

“No, a combitube would be too risky. Might cause aspiration and a pneu. I'd say a Cricothyrotomy.”

Studen Kim looked at her in disbelieve. “He's just a child! How can you cut his throat open?”

 

Sungyeol, now handing the ambus to the attending nurse, spoke up.

“No, student Yoo is right. A combitube would be too dangerous. Once the swelling went down, you still can intubate him endotracheally.”


A small pause followed, and Sungyeol could hear his name being called.

“Have you ever done a cricothyrotomy?” Both shook their heads.

 

“I'll lead you. Just listen to my voice, tune everyone else out!” Sungyeol shouted over his shoulder as he made his way over to another student, who apparently had trouble laying a CVK.

 

There were around two beds separating him from the students who were waiting for instructions.

 

“Tell me if the nurse got the stuff you need!” He yelled over the head of fifteen staff members.

He got a small yes in return.

 

Sungyeol laired the patients head lower, starting to palpate said person's neck.

“Dongwoo, are you free? Switch with this nurse please, I need your help.”

Within a few seconds Dongwoo was by his side, handing Sungyeol the sterile disinfection swab. Sungyeol quickly disinfected the neck region multiple times.

 

“Please watch carefully now. After disinfecting you need to find the Jugularis-”

Sungyeol started to palpate the neck.

“Dr. Lee, the equipment arrived!”

 

Sungyeol continued to palpate, as he gave the first instructions.

“Palpate the child's throat! If you found the larynx, you should find the Ligamentum conicum. Did you find it?” Sungyeol injected the local anesthesia, though he doubted this man felt anything right now. Sungyeol punctuated the Jugularis as he waited for a reply.

“Now after disinfecting the part of where you want the CVK to be, you need to inject a local anesthetic. The next step was the puncture.” The student in front of him nodded as he watched Sungyeol work.

 

“We found it!”

Sungyeol hummed.

 

“Now take the metal cannula and carefuly punctuate the cornium.” Sungyeol instructed student Kim. Doctors yelled over Sungyeol's head, though it all seemed distant to him. He tried to stay calm in this chaos. After all, Code Black rarely happened in this hospital.

 

“After you punctuated it, put the guidewire in through the cannula and see if it aspirates blood.” Sungyeol pulled the plunger slightly back up, blood immediately shooting up the syringe.

 

“Now that we made sure it's in the correct vein, you would usually have to check if everything's correct so far with an ECG. We have no time though, so we will skip this step and the station that will take him in will make sure to write one.” The student in front of him listened carefully, nodding once.

 

Dongwoo handed him a scalpel, which Sungyeol used to make a small cut next to the cannula.

He then took the held out catheter and led it through the guidewire into the patients vein.

“Now that you-”

 

Just two minutes had passed through Sungyeol's explanation. “Move out of the way, he'll die because of you!” That was student Yoo, who now was pushing the other student out of the way, taking the metal cannula out of his hand.

 

Sungyeol briefly looked up to see the female carefully punctuate the cornium.

Without continuing his explanation about the CVK, he finished it quickly. After taking out the guidewire, he pulled the pludger back again. And, once more, blood aspirated. He quickly rinsed the catheter out.

 

Dongwoo silently handed him a suture and Sungyeol closed the small wound with quick, skillful hand moves.


“Dongwoo, student Mangjeol, please clean the patient up. Dongwoo will you put on a sterile plaster? I need to check up on those two.”

Without waiting for an answer, Sungyeol hurried towards the small boy's form.

 

Slowly, the main stage seemed to get emptier.

The nurse of the ER stood there, impatiently fleeting around the bed.

 

“Very good, I see you already put the guidewire in. Now all you have to do is to lead the tubus through the guidewire.”

 

Student Yoo took the tubus. She tried to control her shaking hands as she put the tubus onto the guidewire.

“Dr. Lee, by all means! Just do it! The child needs to be intubated now and all they do is waste time. I've never seen so slow doctors in my life.” The nurse huffed out in annoyance.

 

Sungyeol looked straight into her face. He didn't respond as he stared at her for another two seconds. He couldn't longer, as he heard an “I'm in Dr. Lee! He can be ventilated again!”

 

She stepped away, letting Sungyeol fix the tubus and clean the boys throat again.

“Now you can send him onto the ICU.”

He pushed the bed a little forward, catching the nurse off guard. She just watched Sungyeol run to the next patient.

 

It went on like this the whole afternoon. Sungyeol's beeper never stopped ringing. He didn't have time to look who was constantly calling for him.

 

Seven hours of intubating ended. Sungyeol had a hard time focusing onto the file he was currently filling out. He didn't even hear a student call his name. A wave of sudden fatigue crashed over him.

 

He struggled to get himself back together. After a few attempts, he managed to write the last sentence. Sungyeol closed the file and turned around to see all ten students gathered around him. They all looked dishevelled and extremely tired.

 

Sungyeol stuck the file he just finished writing under his arm, pushing his hands into his whitecoats pockets.

 

“You all did extraordinarily well today. It was a situation which usually only happens once a year, at maximum.” He looked each of them into the eyes.

“It's not uncommon that we are called to intubate. Many doctors have a problem with doing it. Since we are from the ICU we need to intubate. We're used to it and we do it well. We are practically making up a reanimation team, which is called to intubate and reanimate patients from other station's.”

 

Silence followed.
“You all proved yourselves today. All of you.” Sungyeol's eyes landed on the student who couldn't continue with the cricothyrotomy.

 

“Now, our shift isn't over yet. We need to check up on our patients now.”

Sungyeol turned around, walking towards the elevator. He had his back straightened. He couldn't show the students that he was tired, ready to fall asleep standing.

 

“Can anyone tell me why it's especially important to give burn victims a lot of water infused?”

Sungyeol didn't turn around, he kept staring at the elevator doors as he tried to suppress a yawn.

“Because most of the burn victims with third degree or even fourth degree burns die due to sepsis and fluid loss which leads to kidney failure.”

It was, yet again, Yoo who had answered.

 

Sungyeol nodded in approval.

They all silently entered the elevator. Before the doors closed, someone squeezed in.

 

Sungyeol looked down and instantly smiled slightly.

“God, I can't believe you made me run after this stressful day. I can't even believe you made me go with you.” Woohyun muttered under his breath.

 

“Nice to see you too, Hyunnie.” Woohyun, though, just kept pouting.

Sungyeol snickered.

 

Back on the station Sungyeol finally had time to check who kept ringing him.

He didn't have time to breath as already a nurse pulled him towards the next room.


“Patient Kim Sunggyu, 27, fell while trying to stand up and now he can't move alone. It is assumed that he broke his leg or hip.”

Sungyeol sighed. He paced into the room and saw Sunggyu lying on the floor, tears streaming down his painfully contracted face. It seemed like he was trying to clutch something on the floor as he clawed it. Sunggyu, despite being in pain, didn't let out a single sound though.

 

Sungyeol squatted down.

“Mr. Kim! We need to get you up from the floor now, otherwise we can't help you okay?” Sunggyu just shook his head, letting out a pained “No.”

 

“Sir, this way you'll be in more pain. Please cooperate with us.”

Sunggyu just kept clawing the floor.

 

“We will lift you from your arms up, and we need you to keep your hurt leg out of the way Mr. Kim.” A nurse piped up as she and her two other colleagues positioned themselves to lift him up.

 

Sungyeol stood up, waiting for them to start.

“One. Two. Three.”

At the count of three, they lifted him up, Sunggyu lifting his hurt leg as much as he could.

 

He couldn't lift it very high though, so as they carried him to this bed, his leg occasionally touched the ground and made him groan.

 

Sungyeol helped the nurses lay Sunggyu carefully down. The latter didn't stop crying.

Whether it was because he was in pain or because he knew something was clearly wrong, Sungyeol couldn't tell.

 

“Mr. Kim, we will give you painkillers now and send you to the X-Ray, yes? I will make sure you won't wait for too long.” Sungyeol had kneeled down so he was now face to face with him.

 

Sunggyu nodded, staring into Sungyeol's eyes.

Sungyeol straightened up again. One of the nurses had already gotten the morphine.

 

Sungyeol pulled on his disposable gloves and took the one way syringe. He filled the syringe with the morphine and injected it through the cannula.

 

“You should feel no pain in a few minutes. Transporters will come and get you, so all you have to do is stay put like this and not move.” Sungyeol smiled slightly.

 

He left the room, the nurse catching up with him.

“You do know that he laid on the floor for seven hours, right?” She asked him as they entered the nurse lounge.

 

Sungyeol stopped dead in his tracks.
“He laid there seven hours? Why didn't you get him up? He probably broke his leg, if not his hip and you let him lie there for seven hours straight?” Sungyeol stared at her in disbelieve as he pointed towards the floor.

 

“Do you really think we didn't try get him up? He refused and trashed around. He didn't even let Howon help him up.”

Sungyeol opened his mouth to ask why, though he was cut short by an angry Hoya, followed by an even angrier Woohyun.


“Because he wanted Dr. Lee Sungyeol to be there. Not me. Not a nurse.”

Sungyeol turned around. The present staff was now staring at the four of them.

 

Dongwoo had been typing away new patient records. He looked up tiredly from the screen.

 

“Why didn't you come get me then? You knew I was-” Sungyeol stemmed his hands into his hips, highly uncomfortable with being watched by the staff.

“Oh, do you think we didn't try?” Hoya snarled. “I've tried to reach you for hours through the beeper, I called your phone multiple times and sent you messages. You didn't even react once, Dr. Lee.” Hoya put extra pressure on his name.


“I can't believe you Sungyeol, how can you ignore your own patients like that?” Woohyun yelled at him. The nurse kept on lecturing him over how irresponsible is and how Hoya should just fire him. Hoyas comment though, made Sungyeol snap.

 

“You make me regret forwarding the position of the free attending spot, Lee Sungyeol. I thought you were better than this. I saw you as a responsible man but apparently not.”

 

Sungyeol exploded. He grabbed his hair, with both hands and screamed.

He screamed and he wasn't ashamed of it. He was just tried and angry.

“Shut up! Shut up won't you?” He angrily ripped off his hair tie, which couldn't withstand the force of Sungyeol's hands, ripping in two.

 

He pulled his hair down, forcefully.

“Have you seen the battleground down there? Have you seen how many severe injured people came in? How many needed artificial breathing? It was a damn Code Black down there, Code Black! 'Sungyeol you're so irresponsible!' 'Sungyeol, how can you not hear your phone and beeper while you were running from patient to patient, how dare you continue intubating and laying CVKs, leading a cricothyrotomy, making sure no one just dies there!' Oh yeah how dare I do my job! What did you expect me to do? Drop everything there, let them all suffocate because you were unable to get a patient up? Don't let your damn anger out on me just because you failed! And you?” He pointed at Hoya, who had listened to him silently, his rage still not gone. Said man's eyes just widened a little at the informal language.

 

“You, handing me over about twenty students to teach and then expecting me to run after them, my patients, other doctors patients and you? You, out of all people should know that I never leave my shift on time, that it's always me who takes care of patients who aren't even mine. Because it's my job. And did I go up to you, asking for that position? No. No I didn't. It was your own decision, so don't try humiliate me in front of everyone, do you hear me? Boss or not, you have no right to pick on me. None of you do.” Sungyeol had turned red out of anger.

 

Woohyun corrected himself. This was an even angrier Sungyeol than the one a few weeks ago because of the missing documents. He hadn't known that this side of Sungyeol existed.

 

“Fine, just fire me then. If it's gonna make you happy! Listen to your staff who couldn't lift one man up and depended on a doctor who wasn't available.”

At last, Sungyeol sent a disappointed glare towards Woohyun and left the lounge, not caring if he had just shoved Woohyun out of the way or not.

 

He was angry, and he was tired.

The second he had left the room the whole staff began to whisper. Hoya stood there, staring at the spot Sungyeol just had stood. The ripped hair tie was lying on the floor. The nurse was paralyzed out of shock. She had never witnessed Sungyeol explode like that. Woohyun just stared at Sungyeol's retreating figure through the window.

 

“Woohyun, you were there. You saw how much Sungyeol had to do. Why did you yell at him?” A soft voice made Woohyun turn around. He stared at the older. Not only him did, the present people as well.

 

“You know that he had no break, unlike us. You know that he ran from one patient to another. He barely had time to breath, so why are you blaming him? I mean not only you Woohyun. I mean all of you. He's tired, I'm not surprised if he's going to burn out soon.”

 

Dongwoo stood up, shaking his head. With that, he pushed his chair back and left the room to follow Sungyeol.

 

Hoya still stared at the spot Sungyeol had stood, the nurse now scoffed. And Woohyun felt bad.

 

Dongwoo knocked softly on Sungyeol's office door.

He didn’t get an answer and Dongwoo didn’t expect one either. He softly opened the door, making his way to the body lying on the sofa. Sungyeol had covered his face with his hands, one leg propped up.

 

Dongwoo sat down next to him, pushing slightly Sungyeol's leg out of the way. Sungyeol just groaned slightly.

 

Dongwoo didn’t say anything, which Sungyeol appreciated.

A few moments passed and Dongwoo laid his head onto Sungyeol's knee.

 

“Did you call the radiology?”

Sungyeol just hummed.

“You’re a good doctor. Don’t listen to them.” Dongwoo abruptly said.

 

Sungyeol didn’t react. Dongwoo looked at him with unserstanding prominent in his eyes.

“You’re disappointed in Woohyun, aren’t you? The Sungyeol I know doesn’t care that much about what Hoya thinks right? It’s about your best friend.”

 

The silence that followed confirmed Dongwoos thoughts.

He put his hands onto Sungyeol's propped up knee, laying his chin onto them. Dongwoo watched Sungyeol intently. The younger had dropped one of his hands, the other one was now lying on his forehead as he stared onto the ceiling.

 

Dongwoo sweared to see tears in the boys eyes. Right now anyone would see a stubborn kid who refused to listen. A lazy kid. But all Dongwoo saw was a very vulnerable, tired and hurt doctor.

 

“Dongwoo.. I can’t believe he yelled at me? In front of everyone, nurses.. students.. interns! I can’t believe he blamed me for something I had no control over. And he knew, he was there when I worked.” It sounded like Sungyeol choked down his tears. He was trying to hide how much Woohyun had hurt him with one sentence.

 

Dongwoo let it all sink in. He got to the conclusion that Sungyeol should avoid his best friend for a while. No one knew if Woohyun was going to blame the taller again.

 

“Do you want to sleep over? I will drive you.”

Another pause. It felt like months had passed until Sungyeol agreed.

 

“Great!” Dongwoo jumped up, clasping his hands together and throwing a blending smile to Sungyeol.

“Let’s meet in front of the station, yes? I just need to grab my stuff fast!”

 

Sungyeol sat up straight again.

“I can’t leave right now. I’m waiting for Mr. Kims X-Ray results.”

Dongwoo stared at him for a few mimutes.

“Fine but after that you’ll leave! I’m watching you.” He pointed with his two fingers to his eyes, then to Sungyeol's and back to his own again. He pointed them one last time with a serious expression to Sungyeol's eyes. After that, Dongwoo left the office.

 

Sungyeol couldn’t help but crack a smile at the gesture.

 

Hours, and treating all his patients one last time for this day, later, Sungyeol stood in front of the station. He waited for Dongwoo.

 

The station's doors opened. Sungyeol turned around and smoothed his face into a blank mask.

 

“Sungyeol will you wait for me so-“

He cut off Woohyun by turning around and facing the elevator again.

 

Woohyun pressed his lips together.

Before the older could say something, the doors opened again. This time Dongwoo came out, laughing loudly.

 

He waved brightly at Woohyun and linked his arm with Sungyeol's.

The elevator doors closed on and just like that Woohyuns upset face disappeared.
 


Wordcount: 4967