End

The Other Sister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Epilogue

 

 

I have a sweet dream. It feels so real that I don’t want to wake up anymore, but sadly my body refuses what my mind tells me. My body feels sore all over and the mattress underneath me feels so warm. Upon realizing at my state of ness and shock that I wake up in the room that isn’t mine, I feel like screaming. Only, nothing comes out of my opened mouth. My throat is dry like I just swallow a handful of sand.

Where the hell am I?

I hear the noises outside the bedroom. Someone is obviously busy cooking in the kitchen. Grabbing the nearest t-shirt and my discarded , I quickly dress and ignore the call of nature to use bathroom. The t-shirt belongs to someone obviously bigger than me, probably a man. The hem falls to my mid-thighs and to my relief it covers my pant-less state.

Approaching the kitchen tentatively, I look around the apartment. My heart pounds loudly in my chest like it demands to be freed. Why I can’t remember what has happened last night is beyond me even when I can guess what it is. God, this is so awkward. What if he regrets this? Should I do my walk of shame very early in the morning? It’s like six in the morning and I’m not even a morning person.

I freeze in the spot when my eyes fall on the sight of very beautiful male specimen before me. He’s shirtless and only wearing sweat pants. The muscles in his back clench and unclench in rhythm with his movement. Seeming like he can sense my presence, Yunho turns around with sizzling pan and spatula in his hands. His face is carefully masked as he appraises me slowly from head to toes, making me very aware of my underdressed state. I bet I blush furiously right now.

I cross my arms over my chest to cover the twins. They feel so tender and overly sensitive, and of course hardened as if they want to please Yunho. I watch, eyes wide open, as Yunho put aside the pan and spatula, then turn off the stove.

“Come here.” His voice is gruff and it does thing to my feminine parts.

My feet have mind on their own. And they listen attentively to everything Yunho says. He leans back against the kitchen counter, feet braced apart and eyes roaming over my body hungrily. I have the feeling that I may ended as his breakfast. Holy cow!

I step in between his feet, hands automatically resting on his bare shoulders. His skin is warm, and smooth, and I like it so much my hands start caressing him. Yunho put his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter