Seven

The Other Sister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

SEVEN

 

 

‘Amor vincitomnia’

Now I understand what it means as Yunho lay me down on his bed. My back arches to meet his warmth. He feels so far away even when there’s only two inches separating our bodies. I despise the distance. My body weeps when he sits down on his haunches to take off his t-shirt.  “Come here.”

Yunho lets out strangled laugh before he reaches for my top and starts peeling them off of me. His gaze narrows on certain spot on my arm.

“It’s nothing.” I reassure him.

“Who did this to you?”

“Just sisters quarrel. Happens all the time.The bruise will be disappear in days.”

“Ara?” His eyes narrow at me. “Is it because of me?”

My lips twitch. “I asked her has she slept with you or not.”Yunho’s eyes widen and before he jumps off of the bed, I entwine my gifted long legs around his waist, trapping him to me. “She told me you haven’t.” I hastily add.

He bends down, both arms on either sides of my head. “How could you even think such kind of thing?”

I look away and shrug. “She’s hot.”

Fingers catch my chin, turning my head back to look at his face. “But you’re everything I want.”

Okay. Such flattery. But it’s enough to take me back to reality which is embarrassing for me because we’re both topless. Oh god. Has he seen my s?my ? I hope he’s neither s nor man because clearly I’m lack in the departments.

“What is it baby? You want me to stop?” His knuckles caress my cheek. “We can wait until you’re ready.”

I groan, embarrassed that I’m looked that needy. “Does it look so obvious?” His lips twitch but other than that he doesn’t show anything. “Who is your first time Yunho?”

He stares at me as if I’ve grown two heads before groaning. “Must you ask that kind of question right now?”

“I’m curious. Come on, tell me. Since you never slept with my sister, how long has it been for you –” My voice trails off at the murderous look on his face. “Alright. I’m sorry. I won’t ask you ever again. That’s it. I understand.”

“Shut up.”

I bite my tongue.

“Other girls, they don’t matter. Only you.Always you. Don’t ever forget that.” He my cheek with the back of his knuckles. “You’re my future.”

My sigh of happiness cannot be contained anymore. I also hear angels singing somewhere. It’s just too sweet. “We’re real then?”

His eyes soften slightly. “If you’ll have me sweetheart.”

My answer is to throw my arms around him and hang on tight. There’s no way I’d let him go now that I finally have him right where he belongs, in my arms. “I love you.” I whisper close to his ear and he shudders slightly in my arms. “I swear I really am.” His chuckle vibrates through his chest. And I love it. His smell, his laugh, his thoughts, even his anger. I love every single of it.

I pull back so I can see his face. “So, can we proceed now? I’m kind of dying here.”

Yunho closes his eyes as if he’s in pain. “Woman. You’ll be the death of me.”

His muttered words have me smiling widely beneath him. I wiggle my body to some more until he pins me with his hip and I feel his desire for me throbbing against my belly. Holy ! His size.

“Do something Yunho.” I hiss while rubbing myself against him. The frictions feel so awesome that I start his name.

“Are you sure Yuri? Because once we do this, you won’t be able to run away from me again.”

“Yes.” I say fervently. “Not that I want to run away from you. I love you Yunho.”

One minute we are busy bargaining, the next our clothes flying all over the place. It’s so y and messy, but I choose to ignore the messy part because the y is thousand times worth the attention. One minute we are sitting on the bed, the next we are rolling on our backs. Skin to skin, not even an inch separating us, I wrap my arms and legs around him, holding tight as he drugs me with his kisses.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter