Nicknames and Maknaes

We Got Married!

Daesung looked up at me from the stage, and gave me a blinding smile. "Miyoung-ssi, hello. It's nice to meet you." He gave a small bow, before asking in a concerned voice, "Were you waiting for a long time?”  I reassured him that I wasn't, my blush still evident on my face. I'm still shocked upon knowing that my new husband was standing in front of me. What do you say in such a situation?

Neither of us said anything for a while, the awkwardness suddenly filling up the room. Both of us simply glanced at each other now and then, giving embarrassed laughs when we made eye contact.

Finally Daesung commented, "You're very beautiful..." I gave an small laugh, knowing that he was saying so only to be polite. I'm still completely aware that I was wearing an old shirt and faded jeans, and if I felt out of place earlier, it was nothing compared to seeing Daesung in front of me all dressed up in a pressed suit.

Beautiful? As if. (My heart still skipped a beat, though.)

---
"What were you thinking when you saw Miyoung-ssi for the first time?"

"She really did look beautiful. Miyoung-ssi looked very cute in her casual wear, and I always thought that she looked incredible on-screen, but seeing her in real life... I was blown away."

"You liked her that much?" asked the MC teasingly.

Daesung gave an embarrassed laugh, "Yes~"
---

"Did I sing the song properly?" asked Daesung.

"Of course! It sounded very beautiful," I replied. "I think I enjoyed it more than the original," I smiled when I saw how pleased it made him. Perhaps our ‘married life’ will end up being a lot better than I was thinking.

Daesung-ssi gave a relieved laugh. "Ah, really? I don't think I've ever been so nervous singing in front of someone... I'm glad you enejoyed it."

I was surprised by his statement. "Eh? But your concerts are huge though! How can singing in front of one person make you feel more nervous than in front of thousands of fans?"

"Because this is the first time I've sung in front of my wife."

Unsure of what to say after, I simply tried to contain my smile before asking him, “Shall we sit down?” Throughout our whole exchange, we haven't once moved from our initial spots. I was still standing in the middle of the stairs while he was still on the stage. We must have practically been shouting to each other when you take into account the distance between us two.

We both walked toward a random row, and sat down next to each other. "When I learned that I was to be casted for 'We Got Married', there were may rumours on who would be my wife," stated Daesung.

"Were you expecting me?" I was curious to see if he knew who his new wife was going to be, since I obviously had no clue whatsoever.

"I wasn't really expecting anyone, but I'm happy about who it is." Daesung gave a cute eye-smile, and asked me, "Were you expecting anyone as well, Miyoung-ssi?" I let him know that I didn't. "Eh~ Don't lie, I saw that there were a few articles suggesting other husbands as well."

"No, really I wasn't expecting anyone. In fact, I actually had no idea I was even on 'We Got Married until you came. My manager forgot to tell me, so I had literally just walked in here without knowing anything. Because of that when the lights turned off for your song, I didn't know anything. I nearly ran out of the auditorium because of it!" I paused to let Daesung laugh, before continuing. "Wah... I was so confused. I even wondered if this was some sort of audition, or hidden camera at one point." I stopped talking when I had realised that I had not let Daesung speak for even one moment throughout my rant. Calming down, I said shyly, "Ah... I'm sorry Daesung-ssi. I tend to talk a lot sometimes..."

The male shook his head, "No, don't apologise. I like hearing you talk." I smiled, though I remained quiet after this. Just as I was wondering what to say next, we were greeted by a loud voice.

"Hello, our new sister-in-law!" I turned to see one of the Big Bang members walk towards us. I widened my eyes in surprise, and stood up to greet him.

Daesung looked surprised, but you could tell he was slightly relieved by his dongsaeng's appearance. "Seungri-ya! When did you come?"

"I was here for a while listening to everything you guys were saying," replied Seungri. "Miyoung-ssi, it's nice to meet you. I'm Seungri, and I suppose you are now my hyeongsu-nim (*sister-in-law of an older brother). I am very excited to have you as part of our family, and the other Big Bang members send their congratulations as well." I thanked him, understanding the situation.

Of course, that's when Seungri asked, "Hyeongsu-nim, have you two even looked at each other for more than two seconds?"  

I was a little flustered by this, and Daesung interrupted. "Seunghyun-ah, we've only met each other ten minutes ago."

"But hyung, you're married now! You need to call each other 'jagi' and 'yeobo' and 'oppa' and things like that! How else do you expect to get closer?" Daesung and I were a little speechless at the situation, and watched as Seungri somehow took over the MC role. "To the viewers at home, don't you agree that our new couple need a couple name? What do you all think of the 'Smiley Couple'? Yes or no, please let us know." I let out a laugh, amused by the whole situation.

Daesung asked his bandmate, "Yah.. don't you think you're getting a little too excited about this?"

Seungri waved off Daesung's question, "Of course I'm excited, you're the first Big Bang member to get married! Now first stop being so formal with each other."

Daesung opened his mouth, before closing it when realising that he would not be able to change Seungri's mind. He then turned towards me and asked, "If it's fine with you, then can I call you jagi?"

I blinked, completely unfamiliar with this situation. Deciding to go with the flow, I replied, "I don't mind, but that's if I can call you oppa as well..."

Daesung only smiled brightly and stated in a cute voice, "I don't mind, jagi-ya."

XxxxX

Thank you all very much for subscribing to my story! I hope that you liked this chapter as well, and the appearance of Seungri :D If you wanted to see the other Big Bang members, don't worry! They'll come up very soon ^^ Please leave a comment if you can, whether or not you like it - criticism is always appreciated.