Visiting The YG Family (Part 1)

We Got Married!

After calling each other 'jagi' and 'oppa', Seungri must have been satisfied enough, and decided to take his leave. "I shall see you later. Once again congratulations hyung, hyeongsu-nim. I've got a few things to finish up at the studios, so bye." Giving us a final wave he left, leaving us behind in the awkward silence.

"So... jagi-ya," Daesung started hesitantly. "Should we go get some food?"

I nodded, only now realising how hungry I was. My stomach decided to growl just then to prove it. "Eh? Was that a monster I heard just then?" teased Daesung. I pretended to frown and pushed him slightly.

"Oppa... let's just get something to  eat first." Chuckling, Daesung escorted me out, and we walked down the street slowly. It was getting dark and it was silent (save for a few cars in the distance). I supposed that I could only describe it as comfortable. The weather was still quite warm, and I looked at Daesung, wondering if the suit was feeling a little stuffy. Especially since he was tugging at the collar of his dress shirt every minute or so.

“Aren’t you feeling a little warm, oppa?” I asked. 

The male went to deny it, before seeing the expression on my face. “... Maybe a little.” Smirking, I helped remove his coat, and allowed him to un-cuff his sleeves and the shirt slightly. 

“That should be better,” I told him, giving Daesung his coat back to hold. “Where should we go to eat?” I asked, unfamiliar with the area.

“Hmm... Anywhere’s fine,” replied Daesung. “There’s a small restaurant nearby that serves excellent bibimbap, if that's fine with you.” I heartily agreed, and we continued walking for a few more minutes before arriving at the quaint, family-owned restaurant.

An old lady greeted us at the front door and ushered us in, and the both of us moved to a quiet corner near the back. The whole restaurant was mostly silent, save for the ambient chatter of the few people located in the restaurant. Occasionally some gave curious glances in our direction (perhaps due to the cameras), but ultimately decided that it wasn't important enough. Not that I blame them, seeing the delicious steaming bowls of food in front of them.

Daesung and I were silent, giving each other shy smiles now and then. I wondered when our silence would finally break, before the ajumma from before came to take our orders. "Ah, I'll just have one bibimbap," Daesung ordered.

"One tofu bibimbap, please." The lady nodded and gave us a small smile before leaving. A little while passed before our meals arrived. It smelled wonderful and the both of us ate heartily, not even saying a single word, too preoccupied with our food. It wasn't long before we finished, and we both went to pay, and left the restaurant feeling much better due to our full stomachs.

"So... Where would you like to go?" asked Daesung. I shrugged, not having any particular place in mind. Daesung also seemed lost for ideas before asking, "Well... then, would you like to meet the other members?"

"Right now? That would be nice," I replied, smiling.

A few minutes passed before I suddenly broke out a yawn, and turned to see Daesung a little amused. "Tired?"

"A little," I replied. "I only managed to get a few hours of sleep the past few days. We were filming the action sequences and a few other things for my new drama, and we were wanting to finish the majority of it quickly so most people were only able to go home at 2 or 3 am, before having to wake up early for the next round of filming. Your schedule must have been busy as well..."

"It was a little," answered Daesung. "Going to a new place every week or two for our tour, and coming back for filming some things before going back to prepare for our concerts... And each time we released a new song we would need to do music shows in the middle... It was pretty hectic. Especially for Youngbae-ssi and Jiyong-ssi - they had variety shows as well. I don't know how they managed to get any sleep."

I looked at him sympathetically, "But now you're on a break, right?"

"Yeah," nodded Daesung, "For around a month or so, but we'll need to get back to our normal schedule soon for our concerts."

"Oppa fighting!" I stated, smiling.

Daesung laughed, "Fighting!"

During our conversation, we had already arrived and I followed Daesung to Big Bang’s studio, who then called out, “Hyung! Seungri-ya! Miyoung-ssi and I are here to visit.” I looked around the studio, and noticed the rest of the Big Bang members who looked up at our appearance.

“Oh,” exclaimed Taeyang. “Hello, it’s nice to meet you jesu-nim. (*sister-in-law of the younger brother)” The others echoed his thoughts, and gave me bright smiles and their congratulations on us getting 'married'.

“Hyeongsu-nim! You’re here,” happily greeted Seungri, and he gestured me to sit down. I found myself in the middle of Jiyong and the older Seunghyun, who both engaged me in conversation. I held back a smile at seeing Daesung pout in the corner, probably due to being ignored by the rest. 

I tuned back into the conversation, where Jiyong was giving tips on how to deal with my new husband. “If Daesung is ever feeling down then it’s very simple to make him feel better,” lectured Jiyong. “All you need to do is give him a hug, and even though he claims that he’s ‘graduated from Doraemon,’ just watch about 30 minutes of it with him. He'll immediately feel better." I laughed along with the rest of the members, and gave a look to Daesung. Really oppa? Doraemon?

I like to think that Daesung's embarrased laugh was an indication that he understood.

Of course, that’s when the PD cleared his throat and indicated how late it’s getting. I sighed, and Daesung and I gave our farewells and left the studio. In my time with Daesung and the rest, I had almost forgotten that this was a show. I bet some of our activities were scripted as well, though obviously I wouldn't know for sure until I received my copy.

I sneaked a glance at Daesung, and suddenly his once-bright smile didn't feel so sincere anymore. 

The thought of it hurt slightly.

XxxxX

The ending of this chapter felt a little rushed, and for that I apologise. I hope you still like it, and a huge thank you for subscribing to the story, and for upvoting it! I would have never imagined I would have gotten so much support :D 

Please leave your comments, and any ideas you have for the story ^^ Some of you may have noticed that it says 'Part 1' in the title, since this is only meeting the rest of Big Bang and not the rest of the YG Family... So do look out for that :)