Meeting Each Other

We Got Married!

Note: In between the story there will occasionally be breaks for their interviews and comments on the events taking place - these will include interviews by Daesung, and Miyoung and occasionally the other Big Bang members.

6:23 pm, Saturday

I waited in the auditorium of the arts university, glancing around me to gain an idea of my surroundings. The whole place was spacious, and surprisingly fancy... and completely empty. Despite the lack of humans, I still felt rather out of place in my simple shirt and jeans. In fact, I hardly knew why I was even here. My dear manager oppa told me to wait here, and it had already been over twenty minutes.

Sighing, I took a seat in one of the rows near the front and got out my earphones. Might as well listen to some music while I wait.

What could honestly be happening? Was this some sort of audition? Was I going to be presenting something? Surely they would have let me know beforehand if I was going to be acting. My eyes widened as another thought came to me...

Was I... going to be in a program of some sort?

I suppose it could be possible - I was a relatively new, up-and-coming actress and while I personally don't think I'm that great, the few dramas I had the opportunity to be in has allowed me to gain a surprisingly large amount of recognition from the general public. Or maybe is this going to it be some sort of hidden camera? I honestly have no idea.

I went through my playlist, finding nothing of interest before stopping the song. There's no point in listening if I'm not interested. I might as well call my manager to see if he has information. I scrolled through my contacts (which was admittedly quite short), and located the number I was looking for. “... Hello? Ah, yes oppa. What am I meant to be doing here?”

“Oh, they still haven't arrived? Just wait a few more minutes ‘kay?” I was confused. There's meant to be other people arriving? The whole auditorium is devoid of life.

"Who's meant to arrive? I'm all by myself, and it's getting a little boring," I whined.

"Ah, don't worry - you'll see. Just wait and if no one turns up after ten or so minutes, then give me a call."

"But, but- Hello? Oppa!" I huffed, annoyed at the abrupt hang up. I glanced at my watch, getting more and more impatient by the second. Even so I waited for five more minutes, before I finally I stood up. I have been waiting here far too long for some randoms that never bothered to show up. I took my bag and turned in the direction of the exit, before I was suddenly swamped in darkness.

I paused, and slowly started to look around, trying to ascertain my surroundings (you can imagine how well that went). I fumbled through my bag, before taking out my phone so that I have some source of light and continued on my way, taking care not to trip on the stairs.

The room was silent, save for me of course, and I was getting more than a little unnerved by it. I don't appreciate being in the dark, and right now I'd really prefer to be back in the safety of my room. You may call it a childish fear, but it's the thought of being in the dark alone that worries me. And the random footsteps that are not coming from me don't make me feel all that much better. I'd be the first to admit that I was feeling quite scared. Manager oppa is so dead once I'm through with him.

Before I could make a dash towards the exit, the first strains of music began to resonate throughout the auditorium.

I honestly would not care in any other case, but that was before I recognised the tune. It was the OST for my very first drama 'Bubble Tea', but that had been around two years ago. It was truly surprising to hear the soft, cheerful melody again.

The voice singing it was even more so.

The husky voice worked so well with the tune, and I found myself entranced every second of it. Unknowingly, I started to mouth the words with him, allowing myself to get lost in the moment

---
"What were you thinking when you first heard the song?"

"Oh, it was so... so beautiful and so good. I've listened to Big Bang's songs before, but hearing it live for the first time... I now understand why everyone loves his voice so much. It's just incredible."
---

About half-way through the song, the spotlight revealed the singer's features, and I widened my eyes in surprise (it was a pleasant one, of course). I would have never expected to see Daesung, and part of me wondered why he was here. But all thoughts escaped me when I saw him sing so passionately. It was one thing to hear him sing, it was another to see him sing right in front of you. You could tell the raw emotion in his beautiful voice... It was a breath-taking experience. (I wasn't sure at the time, but I do believe that I became a fan just then.)

As the last notes died out, Daesung slowly lowered the microphone, and I do think that he forgot he was singing in an (almost) empty auditorium in the dark. 

Of course, that's when the lights conveniently turned back on, and I found myself standing awkwardly on the stairs, my phone still in my hand. Immediately regaining my senses, I placed my phone back, and tried to ignore his somewhat shocked expression on his face. I don't think he actually realised that there was another human in the room. I bowed to him, and hoped he wouldn't notice my blushing face. I have an idea of what's going on, and I'm not sure how I should feel about it...

My thoughts were interrupted by Daesung clearing his throat. "Hello, Daesung-ssi... " I shyly greeted. Or I supposed, my new husband.

Oh, Manager oppa... How did you forget to let me know I'm going to be on 'We Got Married'?!

XxxxX

I hope you enjoyed that :) I'm aware that some of the events taking place may not follow what usually happens on WGM - it's been a while since I've seen it, *nervous laughter*. And the format may instead follow 'Return of Superman' instead... So, um, please leave a comment if you can - I would appreciate it so much :D