Chapter Two

Sentiment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Two

 


➰➰〰➰➰〰➰➰

 

Dara Park hissed at her phone pushing the red end call button harshly as if wanting the person at the other end of the line to know how upset she was. Her pulse quicken and she could feel the sudden rise of her blood pressure. Just imagining the look of shock on her face the minute she opened the door and found Kim Jaejoong standing there made her cringed.

 

One can never blame her if she just stood there gaping and wondering why a guy who looked like he just got out of a photoshoot was graciously leaning against the frame of her front door looking like a rockstar hottie. For a second she thought that Jaejoong, like her became an actor. But then she remembered her fathers’ request.

“Your bodyguard will arrive at exactly one in the afternoon”

 

Of course, all blames fell on her not-so-innocent father who didn’t manage to tell her ahead of time about this. But maybe the old man did meant to surprise her. She noted. Who ever suggested this idea would suffer of Dara Park’s wrath later on. Because that was not a good surprise at all.

 

Still embarrassed at how she acted Dara silently peeked out her bedroom door to check on what he was doing.. He was still standing, his back straight, shoulders squared and strong and his black boots firmly planted against her off white carpet. He was looking outside the city through her enormous glass window. She could only guess what the other trail of thoughts are.

 

She ran her palm through her hair to flatten a bit of its messiness. Making sure to glance at her ornate mirror to check her reflection before finally stepping out of her room. She looks good though despite her bare face and slightly darkened eye bags. Dara mentally slap herself. It’ s not like she needed to look good for someone. Especially not for Kim Jaejoong.

 

She made a sound through making him spin around. He was standing a few feet away from her and Dara could only imagine the smooth abs beneath the white v neck shirt. Yummy!! She wondered how he grew so… Gorgeous and different in the past few years. She mentally cursed herself for ever thinking such but raised a brow when the other just looked at her without saying a word.

 

Dara watch him watch her. His cold stare made her a bit unnerved but what bothered her the most was how Jaejoong huffed with nonchalance as if he never wanted to be there.

As if they both have never met.

 

“I already talked to your manager Miss Park. Your schedules will be sent to my email. All your untimely schedules not on the list be it shopping or a date

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter