Chapter Four

Sentiment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter Four

 

➰➰〰➰➰〰➰➰

 

She sat down and look out the window. It was almost noon however it looked like the sun has not fully risen yet. Dara was a bit apprehensive and looked at Jaejoong who was calmly seated right next to her. Her personal assistant Yuri, who always proclaims Japan as her favorite country is seating just behind her looking delighted again to travel to the said country.

A little fidgety she checked for seat belts and drank her wine closing her eyes to take a deep breath. When she allowed her eyes to open again she was able to see Jaejoong looking at her through the corner of his eyes before he looked away.

“It’s not going to rain. If that what’s bothering you” it looked like he was talking to the passenger in front of him rather than with Dara.

“I know” Dara sneered at him. Straightening her back comfortably, crossing her legs making her skirt ran up, revealing her white milky thighs. She took her travel pillow, wrapped it around her neck and connected her ears with the EarPods.

Ignoring the little display he cleared his throat. Jaejoong knew how terrified Dara is at the moment. If he didn’t know her enough he would have believed that she was okay flying on an airplane with that kind of weather. He just knew she wasn’t.

Making sure to Keep an eye on her Jaejoong scanned the rest of the passengers not allowing any little details to pass unnoticed. Just then the plane’s engine started roaring and it trembled more than the usual, he could feel the girl beside her stiffen.

Dara was not able to move nor speak when she felt his hand gently on hers, giving it a little squeeze of assurance. It was like in the past all over again. However, this time she could not give more than but a little tap of her index finger right back at him because… well… Something like this should never happen anyway.

Soon as the plane stabilized and the trembling disappeared Jaejoong just took his hands off and continued staring ahead. But when the one hour and fourthly five minutes flight ended he casually took her hands again tapping it gently then distance himself the minute they landed.

Although Dara was in utter confusion she did not dare spare the guy a glance when the other took their hand carry baggage. His arms flexed as he did and his perfume enveloped her senses. For a few seconds Dara thought she was in heaven just until his chest collided with her face.

 

The reddening of her face didn’t hide her embarrassment but she was gLad to see a little smile on the other’s face as they waited for the other passengers to clear the way before he said it’s finally safe to go out.

 

➰➰〰➰➰〰➰➰


The buzzing of fans and the clicks and flashes of cameras are what welcomed them as they step out of the arrival section. Dara took it all so well she smiled and wave the whole time. She would take a few steps then stop to wave her hellos and to sign autographs. Jaejoong and a few of the airport securities were having a tough time as they willed their way to the awaiting car.

Slamming the door shut Jaejoong huffed angrily as he checked for Dara. He held her hair up and checked the skin on her neck. Running his finger smoothly against her skin. Dara, frozen on her seat stared aghast.

Then he scanned her arms and face. His eyebrow furrowed closely inspecting it. He knew someone was able to reach for her and touched her earlier.

Unable to see any mark

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter