Chapter Five

Sentiment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5

 

 

The blurry lights and the noisy chaos of the press and fans was what welcomed them. Both took a deep breath as they stepped out of their limousine. Of course all knew who Dara Park was but what ignited everyone’s curiosity and interest was the gentleman she came with.

 

The intensity of the situation didn’t sunk into Her until all seemed to start whispering the same question “who the hell is he.”

 

It was never a secret how many suitors the famous Dara Park has. She didn't have much fanbase in Japan a year ago. But in a few months she gets to become an A-List model and artist in Japan and Korea. Everyone seemed to notice the influx of suitors, especially after she signed a contract with a known entertainment company.

 

The suitors basically consists of high ranking politicians, rich businessmen and famous models and actors. Yet despite all the glamour and love they promised to offer her, She never dated anyone nor brought any of them in any event or gathering.

 

So… What makes this guy so special that he gets to have a Night with her?

 

Dara was able to see how everyone was reacting to Jaejoong. They stared at him as if knowing who he was yet was not sure if it was really him. Others looked like they could almost say his name and yet could not find the right word to say it.

 

That got her confuse. But she knew the guy has always been a head turner.

 

Ignoring the burning feeling inside her guts, Dara wave hello to the sea of press and fans. And although she liked how they get to attract everyone’s attention she rather disliked how Jaejoong looked so comfortable with all that was happening. He curtly nods and smile at the people which surprised her greatly.

 

It was not of Kim Jaejoong to act like this. He was not a public person. In fact he was a social introvert and yet here he was acting like he perfectly knew what he was doing.

 

They went inside the hotel’s theater where the event was being held and was ushered directly towards their assigned table while Jaejoong was gently holding her hand to guide her like a real gentleman.

 

The night went by like a blur of memories passing by her thoughts and Although she was pleased at how the night have turned out she was still in wonder of what had happened to the man beside her. He had been a social introvert and the Jaejoong now seemed to like the limelight.

 

Or Is he j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter