Chapter Three

Sentiment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Three

 


➰➰〰➰➰〰➰➰

 

The ride towards the spa was awfully quiet and that was how Dara imagined it to be. She didn't want to make any conversations with her bodyguard and she was glad the man was doing just the same.

 

The likelihood of them being friends totally vanished that morning when Dara found him half in her kitchen cooking what seemed to be a breakfast meal for one. She of course tried to ignore his gorgeous piece of , that somehow shows off with his low riding pants, as she yelled at him for being a cad insensitive .

 

Jaejoong only looked at her as if she’s crazy then told her off by telling her if it’s the food she’s being mad about then she should hire a cook and if it's him being was because he thought she was still a heavy sleeper.

If Jaejoong wanted to play cold then so be it.

 

She decided to not stress over something she had no control of. Staying at her room and ignoring the guy for the whole morning seemed to work. And so when she got out of her bedroom and told Jaejoong that they’ll be going out for some distressing, she was a bit chipper than earlier.

 

➰➰〰➰➰〰➰➰

 


Dara huffed in annoyance at her friend who was making cute faces staring at the space occupied by Jaejoong a few tables away from where they Were sitting. It didn’t pass her eyes as well as other girls started doing the same.

 

“Ya! I didn’t know your Boojae is THAT handsome!” Tiffany almost squealed when for a second Jaejoong looked at their private couch as if checking for something before looking around again while sipping his hot coffee.

 

“Tiff... He is not my Boojae alright? And please.. Please stop that. Ya!” She slightly pushed Tiffany’s shoulder off. The others’ attention was then turned to her.

 

“What? Oh please don’t look at me that way Dee. You look like a jealous girlfriend” she teased the agitated girl

 

Dara’s mouth twitched before shutting completely. She didn’t want to comment further. She allowed her friend to ogle on Jaejoong more and even laughed at her friend’s cute antics. Dealing with it that way was easier. Finding herself watching him at the corner of her eyes as well. Which by the way didn’t escaped Tiffany’s’ eagle eyes

 

“What?” She asked defensively drinking her frappe and looking away from her giggling friend

 

“Nothing… Nothing” Tiffs only response

 

“So…….aren’t you coming with me tomorrow.? Takero San will be hosting an after party. It will be the biggest one tomorrow night” Dara glanced at Jaejoong’s direction then to her friend again

 

“Naaah. I have a photography confer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter