Chapter 1

Sentiment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter One

 

➰➰〰➰➰〰➰➰

 

 


There were only a few things that she hated most about her life. One of it was not being able to say no to her fathers' ridiculous requests. But of course this was not the first time her father asked her for this. Those other times she was able to negotiate her freedom. But guessing on how serious her father was? She doubt she’ll be able to change his mind. 

What brought her to the situation where she’s at right now made her blood boil with contempt. There are so much psychopaths in this world that she shares a large  percent of them as her stalkers. Of course she understands why. She had made herself available for them the minute she decided to enter the crazy world of the entertainment industry. 

Her father, Park Tae Jong wasn’t always the Mr. Park everybody knew today. He was a simple business man who buys and sells cars. What brought him success was his determination to get rich and the luck of having the prettiest daughter in the world.  She made him rich and that is something she knew she would always be proud of. 

She might have that big influence to her father but everyone knew, including her that Park Tae Jong remains and forever will be a powerful voice behind every decisions their family made and will be making. And so, if father tells her to get herself a bodyguard she’ll damn sure to get one. 

Having stalkers was not always troubling. They would only send her flowers and gifts anonymously or they would attempt to ask her out repeatedly even after she would deny them of their request. She would get a threat or two but it never came too persistent and boggling like how this One persistent stalker was doing. 

It started with the expensive gifts. Then came the invitation to meet and then a proposal. Which again she denied. What followed were notes of s and phone calls of threats after threats telling her that she belongs to him and no one else could have her but him. This unnerved her so much she got suspicious of everyone around her. 

Although it pains her to have her freedom cut short and she still values her life, she agreed to one bodyguard to look after her. Only one, to follow her around and make sure who ever has dark intentions towards her will not succeed. 

 

 


➰➰〰➰➰〰➰➰

 

 


Park Tae Jong sat silently, staring at the glass of whiskey in front of him. Tapping his index finger on the side of his right leg he glanced at his wrist watch realizing he was fifteen minutes too early. Fortunately his afternoon schedule was a little loose and so he was glad he was able to make some time to meet his long time friend who works with the Bureau of Police. 

In his lifetime, he knew there are only a few he can be trusted. And those who he thinks deserved his trust deemed to have his respect and friendship in return. No questions asked. 

The door squeak and he stood knowing his fri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter