7 The End

Designing love

School was about to start but Junhong wasn't here yet. He never been late and worse, he always answer my texts. It was weird since like most of people our age, he was always glued to his phone. Maybe he was sick, it would be the only reason for him not answering me.

He missed the entire lesson.

 

"Jun where were you ?" I saw my friend coming toward me, with tired eyes.

"I had an argument with an old man but don't worry I won." The poor man I wouldn't like to be him. If he missed class because of that, it was probably a big deal.

"What did he do to get you mad ?" Jun was a calm person, but when he was angry, it was not good to see.

"He was too slow and I was tired. I woke up early to do something and I ended arguing with an old man" Only for that ?

"But it is not his fault if he is an old man."

"No trust me he could have been faster."

"Ok but it was not a reason to fight with him." I scolded him. "And you miss a lesson because of that."

"Oh I knew you would take notes for me. Right !?" He said with a knowing smile.

"You're lucky I'm your friend." I said handing him my notes.

"And you're lucky I'm yours." Ah this kid. "Ok let's go to the next class, today is a beautiful day." He was so weird sometimes. The day would be so long.

"Why are you so happy ?" I asked him. He ignored me, a big smile on his face.

 

"Oh I can't wait to go home, I'm tired." Said my stupid friend with his mouth open, yawning.

"You're always tired, Let's go I have work tonight." This guy, he wakes up tired. He was born tired.

"Uh actually I have something to do. Go without me."

"What the..."

"Bye" I couldn't catch him, he was already running I didn't know where. I was sure he was hiding something, we always left together. He lived the street before mine.

I would have to move through the crowd outside the university. With Jun it's easy, he is tall. But solo it would be more complicated. It was like all the students arranged to meet in front of the building instead of inside. Since it was friday, it was worse, they were planning their week end .

The best solution was to leave by the parking.

 

There were some loud students who were shouting trying to talk louder than their stupid music. Except that, nobody was around only cars. At the last row of the park, a car caught my attention. I was sure I knew this car. I didn't know many people who have car. There were daddy and Yongguk and...

"Daehyun? " There was a man leaned against the car. I couldn't see his face and he was wearing sunglasses.

I came closer to him, the heart beating faster, I had so much hope at that moment. He lift the head. It was him. As hot as ever.

When my eyes met his throught his shadows, he moved up from the car, taking his glasses off. And with willingness walked my way until there was no escape between us. Once he was close enough, he putted his hands on my cheeks and kissed me. A sweet and innocent kiss. Enough to make me melt. I would like to never leave his mouth but he let go.

"Come on, I want to talk to you but not here, let's go to my place." I followed him to the car still unable to talk. He just kissed me, on the lips, on public. Luckily nobody saw us. A man in suit kissing a student, they would have known he is an adult and I not. That was probably why the kiss was short.

"I... I can't go with you, my shift start in less than thirty minutes." I suddenly panicked. It has been five minutes I was in the car but I reacted just now.

"You don't work today, Jongup covers you. Your... Friend convince him." My friend? The only person who could convince him was Jun.

"Did you met Junhong?" He chuckled.

"The one who nearly killed me ? Yes I met him. We're here by the way" He parked the car in a private garage.

"You... What did he do ?" He took my hand, leading me inside a building.

"He told me what I needed to hear. I would rather take the risk to have a relationship with you and be happy than let you go and regretting it for the rest of my life." So the old man Jun was talking about was Daehyun. He opened the door of his apartment. If I can call it that. This place was huge. So modern and so wow. I admitted, he was an amazing architect. But for the moment, no time to talk about that.

"What if I refuse, maybe I moved on."

"That's why I told you to think more. I know you could move on easily. You're young." He used my words against me. Smart.

"I told you I want you. It's not too late." He approached me with a smirk. Omo I never saw him smirk before. So hot.

"I know. If that was the case, you wouldn't reject your 'crush'." He imitated a teenager. I can't believe Jun told him that. He was the only one to know.

"Stop mocking. It's not fun" I pretended to be vexed and sulked. I loved this side of him, the playful.

"Sorry it's not funny" He excused himself, but I could hear in his voice he was amused. I put my arms around his neck and he immediately placed his hands on my waist.

"So what happens now ?" I didn't understand if we were together or not.

"I have something to propose you but you don't have to accept, only if you want." I indicated him to continue. "I'm an adult and you're underage."

"You're not learning me anything you know."

"You didn't let me finish."

"Okay take your time."

"So. I said our restrain us to be together. But I want to take the risk. I thought we could act like friends in public, and when we're together, we are free. Until you're 18 of course." It seemed like a good idea.

"Can I tell my brother ? He kind of knows I like you. He went through the same." I wanted to tell Himchan, he would be so happy for me.

"Only if you accept the... Situations ?" he was not sure about the right word to use.

"I think it's the only solution." Happy with my answer, he closed the distance between us, connecting our lips. One of his hands was on my lower back. His hand was going lower and his tongue was looking for mine, so before it could go farther, I pushed him softly, my hands on his chest.

"Before I have something to tell you."

"It can wait right !?" He started back what he was doing but I stopped im.

"It's important, it's about the magazine and my interest in architecture, it was a lie."

"I know." He tried to kiss me again but I prevent him.

"What do you mean by 'I Know'?" I imitated him.

"There weren't Romanic arcatures on the page you were reading and all you said was wrong." So he knew it since the beginning.

"Why didn't you tell me ?"

"It was an excuse to spend a day with you, I didn't even read your magazine." It meant he was interested in me before my act ? "But I have to admit it was fun to see you like this, you know trying to use related words".

"Why didn't you ask me on a date ?" I would have accepted.

"You're a teenager, you see a man in suit coming. It would be... Unexpected if he asks you on a date don't you think ? And I needed to know you better before"

"But if you notice my effort with the magazines and all. You should have know I was into you."

"I was not really sure." 

"So when you were distant, you were checking me out." He was hiding his face in my hair. I couldn't believe I thought he liked me because I was interested in design.

"Less question more kisses" He wouldn't responded so I let him do what he wanted. I dreamed of that so many times. Him touching me, his hands all over my body. And I have to be honest, I have fantaisies of his body. Since I remarked how tone was his chest, I imagined my hand exploring it many nights.

My hand was ing his shirt impatient to see it for real while he was groping my , his hand inside my pants. I let my mouth wandering his skin. It was better than in my dreams. I unbuckled his belt then opened his zipper to put a hand inside but...

"Sorry baby but you'll have to wait until your birthday to have what's under the belt." Bastard, he and refused to give me what I want.

"But your hand is in my pants. That's cheating."

My poor boyfriend, you played with the wrong , I always have what I want.

That night, I got what's under the belt and even more, I had all his body and he had mine.

"I think I love you" He whispered, not sure I was sleeping or not.

"I love you Daehyun." I confessed loud enough for him to hear.

"How can you be so sure ?" He asked trying to see my sincere eyes in the dark room.

"Because I never felt this way before. I never thought about the same person 24\7. my heart never beat so fast around anybody. Until you." It was reassuring for him to hear that. He was still a bit scare about the possibility of me leaving him one day. But at that moment, it was us, in love. "What about you ?" I was curious, why would he love me after the small amount of time knowing me.

"Because I only fell in love once before, I told you right." I nodded, the reason of him coming to the coffee shop. "What I feel about you is much stronger that what I felt about her when we were together. And I swear, I really loved her. I mean I never moved on until I met you." He sat, helping me to do the same. "I know I can be thinking hard sometimes but don't ever doubt my feelings for you. I'll let you do things of your age. I'll try not to be jealous and I swear, I'll always support you in your decisions." I knew what he was telling me right now was in part his insecuriries.

"I know you will. And I'll do the same. I'm ready to feed you soup when you will be an old grumpy man." I joked to bring the mood.

"Well I'll give you medicine and hear your complaints when you'll be having hangover." He said making me laugh.

"You're lucky I don't drink and party so you'll have to find something else." After I said that, he leaned to capture my lips in a slow kiss.

"I'll take care of you after a rough night with your boyfriend." He said

 

----------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------

 

"Hi Junnie, whatcha doing here." Asked the waiter from behind the counter.

"I thought since I convinced you to take Jae's shift I could keep you company. What do you think ?"  If only he knew how Jongup could explode of happiness.

"I would really like that. I was kind of bored here alone."Junhong looked around him. Indeed, there was not much costumers.

"Okay maybe we can talk, get to know each other before the date. I really like you, ya know"

"I like you too. A loooot" Confessed shyly the waiter.

"I know"