At Home

My Sweet Nerdy Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol POV

My mom had arrived 8' at night. It was really late but I knew she had to work the night shift. I looked at her and saw that she was really exhausted. Her hair was sticking out everywhere and her body looked slumped. "Hey Mom" I greeted her with a smile. "Hey Channie" she smiled back. I knew her smile was forced. She was trying to look happy. To show that she had no problems. "How was work?" I asked as I took her coat and set it on the couch. "I-it was okay" she said. I could actually tell that she was lying anytime she stammers like that. "Mom. Be honest" I said. "She looked at me and saw that tears foamed in her eyes. 

"I-I'm so sorry Channie" she broke down in tears on the floor. "Mom! What's wrong? Are you okay?" I asked worriedly. "C-Channie. I'm very sorry. I... I lost my job!!!" She cried out. "But why Mom? You worked the hardest. You even go until like 10' at night" I told her. "It's because they were low on money so they had to fire... S-some employees" she cried. I felt angry and and frustrated when she said that. Why did they fire her though? She was the best employee so why? "Mom. It's okay. You don't have to cry okay? Here I'll help you up" I grabbed her hand and helper her up to her room. "Thanks Channie" she sniffed. 

I got her in bed and wrapped her up in the blankets. "I'm sorry Channie. I'm just so sad that I won't be able to get as much money since I lost my job" her voice a little cracked. "Don't worry Mom. I promise I'll work hard to get into early college so I can get a job with a high pay so I can help you. I promise you" I said. "Thanks Channie. I'm so sorry Channie" she said in a sad tone. "It's okay Mom. Get some rest okay?" I said. She soon closed her eyes and fell asleep. I closed her door quietly and headed downstairs. I looked at the food on the table and began to put it in the fridge for tomorrow. I was soon done cleaning the table and headed upstairs to my room. 

I closed my door and changed into my pajamas. I just laid down on my bed and sighed. "I have to pass the exam soon so I could help mom. I hope that I can get into early college" I thought to myself. On my nightstand was a lamp and a picture frame. In the picture was me and parents. "Dad. I wish you were here with us to help mom" I said. I missed dad just as much as mom does. He was nice, respectful, and he was funny. He was the best dad in the world. I soon remembered how he used to play with me when I was younger and when he was still alive. Those were some great memories. I set down the frame on my nightstand and turned off the light. I wrapped up warmly in my blankets and drifted off to sleep.

Eun-mi POV

I was soon done with homework and went downstairs. I went to my huge diner room and saw that dinner was already done and set up by my butler, Lim Chang Jung. The long and huge table had food, plates, and silverware all over. The food was nice and neatly prepared. The silverware was shining  and gleaming and the plates were empty to any guest. Everything on the table was high quality and luxurious. "Thank you" I thanked him. "No problem, my Lady" he bowed. I soon began to eat until I heard the doorbell ring. "I'll be right back, my lady" he said before going to the door. After a while, I saw my mom and dad walk in. 

"Eun-mi~" my mom chirped as she came and gave me a big hug. "Welcome back, Mom" I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter