The Love Letter

My Sweet Nerdy Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eun-mi POV

I woke up from bed at 6:30 early in the morning. I did my usual routine as always. Go take a shower, put on my uniform, brush my hair, put on make up. I went downstairs to get breakfast. I was soon greeted by my mom and dad who were eating already. "Hey sweetie, good morning" my mom greeted before giving me a peck on the cheek. "Morning mom" I kissed her back. "Morning honey" my dad greeted me and gave me hug. "Good morning dad" I hugged him back. "Sweetie, me and your dad are going to be busy again so we won't be home until '5" my mom said to me. "Work again?" I asked. "Yup. Well that's how it is when you're a famous actress for a popular drama" my mom giggled a bit. Yes, my mom is an actress and my dad is a famous actor and director. They both do acting for a living and get a lot of money out it. That is why I have a huge modern house, huge bedroom, expensive clothes, and other luxuries. 

After I was done with breakfast, I got up and grabbed my school bag. "Bye mom! Bye dad!" I waved goodbye. "Bye!" They both chorused. I walked out of the house and headed towards school. School wasn't far, just a few miles away. As I walked through the neighborhood, everybody turned their heads towards me and greeted me. "Good morning" "morning Eun-mi" "hello, good morning" everyone greeted me. "Good morning" I greeted back. My mornings are always like this. It's filled with greetings, people, and smiles. The perfect morning for me. The people around the neighborhood know me because they are mostly friends with my parents so sometimes they would come over to my house for parties or get togethers. I remember each and everyone since I got so used to them coming over to my house. This morning was just good and peaceful as always.

~TIME SKIP~

I arrived at school, 10 minutes before the first bell for school so I had some extra time. I went to the restroom to check myself out a bit because today is the day. I wanted to calm myself down a bit. My heart was racing just thinking about his answer. Will Chanyeol reject me and my love for him or would he feel the same way? Those were the only things that I could think about. Ever since I put that letter inside his desk, all I've been thinking about is him. I just took a few deep breaths and just smiled. "Don't worry about it. Just wait. Don't get scared. There is no turning back now. This will be the moment I confess to my first love. Just keep calm and carry on" I said to myself. The bell had rung so I went and grabbed my school bag and headed to class. 

Chanyeol POV

I got up from bed at 6:30 and made my way to the bathroom. I took a quick shower, put on my uniform, and fixed my hair. I headed downstairs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter