The Popular Girl

My Sweet Nerdy Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Eun-mi POV

"Oh my god!!! Look it's her!!!" I hear two girls say. "You're right it's really her!!!" I heard the other squel. "Look it's the Queen" a bunch of boys pointed at me. "It's the Queen" "The Queen is here" "Make way for the Queen" I heard the others nearby say and stare at me. As kept walking in the hallways by the lockers, more and more people kept looking, pointing, and staring at me.

"I don't know why they keep calling me that" I thought to myself. "You okay?" I heard my friend Seohyun ask. "Yeah I'm fine just tired from cheer practice that's all" I reassured her. "Are you sure you're okay?" Tiffany worryingly asked. "Yes I'm fine just tired that's all" I smiled. "Hey guys. My boyfriend just texted me" Taeyeon squeled. "Dont tire yourself out baby. I love you' is what he said in the text" she giggled. "Okay, okay, Taeyeon. No need to brag about Baekhyun" Seohyun sighed. "I know, I know. But I can't help it because he so sweet and nicer than my ex-boyfriend" she said. "Guys come on. Let's go otherwise we'll be late for next period" I hurriedly said. As I turned to the next corner, I bumped into someone. I got up and dusted myself off. I looked to see who I bumped into and then there he was. The person whom I bumped into was none other than my crush. Park chanyeol.

"Hey watch it nerd!!!" Taeyeon yelled. Soon everyone's eyes were on us. "Look it's that dumb nerd, Park Chanyeol" one of the girls said in disgust. "How dare he bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter