The Nerd Boy

My Sweet Nerdy Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol POV 

 

"Kyungsoo!!! Kyungsoo!?! Where is he?" I searched around for Kyungsoo. "Ugh. What do I do now. I need to return these books to him" I sighed frustratingly. I kept walking and searching the school until I heard some commotion around the corner. "The Queen is here" I heard someone say. At that moment my heart just stopped. "S-she's here?" I gasped. I looked to the corner and saw her. The girl whom I fell in love with. Lee Eun-mi.

 

I came back around the corner and tried to calm my heart down. I held my hand against my chest and I felt my heart beat faster than ever. I let out a deep breath. "I need to calm down otherwise I'll die of heart attack" I said to myself. "Oh yeah I need to find Kyungsoo" I realized and snapped out of it. "I need to get going" I reminded myself. As I walked around the corner, I soon remembered that Eun-mi was walking this way. I wanted to turn away but it was too late.

 

 I crashed and fell on the floor. My books were on the floor and were covered in dirt. I heard someone get up. I soon looked up and saw her. I just looked down quickly to avoid eye contact. "Hey watch it nerd!!!" I heard Taeyeon yell. Then everyone came around us and started looking at us. "Look it's that dumb nerd, Park Chanyeol" "How dare he bump into her like that" "Eeewww!Gross He's here"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter