The Reasons To Love

My Sweet Nerdy Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol POV

After school was over, I headed straight towards the back of the gym. "Who could possibly like me? I'm not popular, I'm not handsome, I'm not rich, and I'm most definitely not good at anything. I only have one friend, I wear glasses since I'm blind, I at sports, and last but not least, nobody in this school likes me the least bit. They bully me everyday by breaking my locker and tearing up my books, trashing and carving on my desk, push me around and slam me against the locker, and they even did pranks on me by dumping water on me or push me in the trash can. Those things annoyed me a lot but also it would hurt me a lot too. I cried most of the times too. I kept getting bullied all the time and nobody would help. All they would do is stare and laugh at me. They didn't care wether I hurt or not.

The people who would usually bully me would be Eun-mi's friends, Taeyeon and Tiffany. It was not only them but the football team, the cheer squad, the book club, the dance club, the seniors, the athletes, and many others. Everyday I deal with all of it but There is one thing that keeps me going. Eun-mi. She would come and help me all the time. She was never like the others. She was much more nicer than those other girls. Each time she would help me, she'd take me to a room and make me sit on a chair. She would take out her small mini health kit and check if I had any cuts, wounds, or bruises. After she was done checking me, she would smile her most beautiful and bright smile. 

'Never give up. No matter what happens, just stay strong and you can make it. If you ever feel like crying, just wipe your tears away and smile. Forget all your pains and keep going, okay?'

Eun-mi had once told me that. I kept repeating those words over and over again. Anytime I felt like crying, I would hold in my tears and put a smile on my face. After that I started smiling a little more thanks to her. I wouldn't give up easily like I did back then. Those words she had told me gave me strength. And anytime I remembered her words, I would also remember her smile. Everyday in the hallway, she would smile at me. Anytime I saw that smile of hers, I kept getting more and more mesmerized by her. Soon after that, I fell more and more in love with her. I couldn't help but think about her all the time. She stole my heart away like she did to many others. 

I finally arrived at the back of the school. I looked around the corner and I couldn't believe what I saw. I saw Eun-mi standing there. It just can't be. This must be a dream or probably I'm just hallucinating. There's just no way it could be her right? I mean she could've chose anyone in school because they all have the looks and riches. I'm just boring and the most bullied. I looked again and I still saw her there. I saw Eun-mi fidget a little as if she was nervous or something. She was looking around like she was expecting someone to be there. Could she possibly be waiting for me? Is she the one who sent me the letter? But why? Why would it be me? I thought about if for a while until I decided to go. I came out the corner and went straight up to her. I stopped right there in front her and waited for her to speak.

Eun-mi POV

Before I came to the back of the schoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter