turn point

Bump! Then Jump to Your Heart

Woobin still waited for Shinhye, he flipped the magazine pages for few times, didn’t really read them. Sometimes he checked his phone or got up from his chair walking around like a rookie dad who waits his wife giving a birth. Finally..
“Woobin-ssi..” a soft voice called him. He turned around and found that it’s Shinhye. She was standing few meters from him, wearing peach colored dress and gold high heels. Her hair styled well and her make-up looked good for her. Woobin blinked his eyes few times. The owner beauty shop approached him and tap his shoulder.
“you better close your mouth, you’re drooling.” She giggled. Woobin got his mind back and smiled at the owner.
“Auntie, you’re the best!” he smiled and raised his thumbs. She replied with whisper.
“You choose the right girl. She is pretty like a porcelain. I did nothing” they laughed. Shinhye just watched them. Still looked down, shy.

            Woobin opened the door for Shinhye to let her get off from car. Shinhye got off and looked around.
“Where is it?” she asked.
“I got invitation from my old friend. He opens an exhibition since he just back from Paris” he smiled. “Would you?” he offered his arm, asked Shinhye to link her arm. Shinhye stared at him for few seconds and then linked her arm shyly. “You’ll like this. You belong for art.” He smiled even wider.

            Inside the hall, Shinhye met people who are experts in art from Korea even overseas. She never know that she could meet them in person. All thanks to Woobin. “I don’t know that he could befriend with these people. He is such an unpredictable guy” she stared at him when he kept talking to his relations.
“So, is she your girlfriend?” a Japanese guy asked in Japanese to Woobin. Woobin directly looked at Shinhye who is clueless. She shrugged, Woobin laughed.
“he asked me, are you my girlfriend?” Shinhye widened her eyes as she heard it. Woobin smiled and tightened his linking arm with Shinhye.
“Until now, we just let everything happens beautifully” he answered in Japanese. His friends laughed.
“you’ve never changed, even once” that Japanese guy replied and winked at Shinhye.
“he is a good guy” he lifted his thumb to tell Shinhye that Woobin is a good guy then left. Shinhye is still clueless.
“what did you answer?” she asked to Woobin.
“What do you want me to answer?”
“I.. I don’t know.. but..”
“but?”
“I have a boyfriend.”
Shinhye answered it while biting her lips. Woobin’s smile suddenly vanished from his face.
“ah.. really? Don’t worry. I didn’t answer anything that could make you in danger” he let a fake laughter, hid his disappointment. Shinhye still looked stressful. “am I making you uncomfortable?” he asked.
“no. I just feel like I lied or something to you.”
“hahaha don’t worry. I wasn’t confessing my love either. Let’s go for lunch”

---------------------------------------------

“Thank you for your ride” Minhyuk said while a bit bowing so Krystal could see his face through car window.
“Can’t I go inside for a cup of juice?” she said cutely.
“hahahaha stop trying to interrupt me at work” he waved his hand. “Be careful on your way home.”
“okay”
she pout and then smiled, waving her hand and drove away. Minhyuk sighed. “what a cute girl.” He smiled and entered his work place.

“your girlfriend drove you here?” the owner greeted him as he arrived at the counter. Minhyuk bowed at him.
“Annyeonghaseyo, sajangnim. Eo? Girlfriend? No.” he laughed.
“she is rich and pretty. Tsk your type tsk.” The owner teased Minhyuk.
“Sajangnim.. she isn’t my girlfriend” Minhyuk’s face suddenly turned into red.
“if not.. then you have feeling toward her? Hahaha ya! It’s all written on your face. Young stupid guy.. go clean up table 9” he giggled and handed Minhyuk a rag. Minhyuk followed his command and went to table number 9 and cleaned up while thinking about his boss’s words “am I having feeling toward her?” he shrugged in thought.

------------------------------------

Krystal laid on couch, watching movie in living room when Woobin arrived at home.
“eoh? You arrived.” She munched her chips.
“ng..” he answered and walked to the kitchen.
“how was the exhibition?” she asked while kept her eyes on the screen and eating her snack.
“good.” He sat on sofa near Krystal, held a can of beer. Finally Krystal paid more attention to him.
“Are you in a bad mood?”
“not really.”
“you look awful.”
“really?”
“yes.”
“ah..”
Woobin laid his head back and closed his eyes. “Do you know that Shinhye has boyfriend?” he asked to Krystal. Krystal widened her eyes as she heard that question.
“w-why did you ask me?” Krystal replied. Woobin straightened his body and moved closer to Krystal.
“Oh.. you know something”
“I.. How am I supposed to know? She isn’t my friend. I just know her cause Minhyuk is her friend. That’s all!”
Krystal answered quickly.
“really? Then.. I could ask Minhyuk.” Woobin sip his beer. Krystal panicked as she heard it.
“y-ya.. why are you so obsessed?”
“I don’t know.. I never be like this before.”
He looked down. Krystal looked at him, felt sad. “you like her that much? I feel you” she talked to herself while pat his back.

-----------------------------------

Shinhye wore her training suit and jogged until reached a park near Minhyuk’s workplace. She kept thinking about Woobin, she didn’t know why. Usually, Minhyuk passes this way as he goes home. She thought she’ll meet him tonight. She gasped for breath, she stretched her legs and sat  on a bench. “why am I keep thinking about him..” she shook her head. Not long after that, Minhyuk walked and saw her. Minhyuk squinted his eyes to assure that it’s Shinhye.
“Noona?” he called her. Shinhye looked up and got up.
“Minhyuk-ah!” she ran toward him and hugged him. Minhyuk startled and let her hug him. He pat her back.
“Noona? What happened?” Shinhye didn’t answer and hugged him more tighter.


“What are you doing  at this time?” Minhyuk asked Shinhye. “any problem?”
she sighed. “I don’t know. I just jog and..”
“Don’t go out like this. It’s dangerous.”
Minhyuk said while walking side to side with her. Shinhye looked at him, slowly reached his hand and tried to hold it but Minhyuk refused and kept walking even talked awkwardly.
“Have you eat?” he asked.
“ng..” she answered.

---------------------------------

Minhyuk bumped onto his bed, put his arm on his forehead, thinking. “what happened to me.. Why did I refuse her like that?” he let out a deep sigh. He suddenly remembered Krystal’s face when they played at the orphanage today. He slowly smiled, then he realized.. “I must be crazy..”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

sorry for very very very very very very late update.
I'm such a senior at campus now and kinda busy.
I beg your understanding :"(
Thank you for showering this story with love hihi