One step closer

Bump! Then Jump to Your Heart

Woobin drove Shinhye home. Shinhye sat on passenger seat beside him but said nothing all the way home. Woobin stopped his car to the side.
“Are you sick?” he asked. Shinhye just shook her head. “I’m okay.” She sighed. Reminiscing the scene that Minhyuk grabbed Krystal’s arm and pulled her to his side.
“You need something?” he asked again.
“n-no.. I think I need rest.” She beamed a weak smile. Woobin stared at her and back to driving her home. “what happens between that guy and her?” he slightly took a glance at Shinhye.

After arrived in front of Shinhye’s house, Woobin parked the car and talked to her.
“You must be tired cause you prepared all well for the exhibition. Thanks fo your hard work” Woobin smiled. “Since it’s officially open for a week. You can have a rest for few days.”
Shinhye looked at him, “No I can’t I’m the one who take the responsibility.”
“I’ll replace you while you’re resting.”
He stared at her in the eyes. Shinhye awkwardly looked down and didn’t say a word. Cold sweat suddenly disturbed her.
“ng.. so.. Thanks for today and thanks for driving me home, Woobin-ssi.” Shinhye said. Woobin came closer to her and put off the seatbelt for her, Shinhye just stayed still but a bit leaned back. “Good night” Shinhye got off from the car and bowed.

            Walked side to side, Minhyuk accompanied Krystal until she reached her home.
“Your legs must be hurt.” Minhyuk said as they arrived in front of the gate.
“Huh? No.” Krystal shook her head.
“I know it well. How could you go out with those pair of shoes with heels.”
“I could just ride my car but you pulled me, remember?”
Krystal pouted. Minhyuk smiled, chuckled softly.
“I’m sorry” He messed Krystal’s hair. Krystal widened her eyes, startled as he did it. “Go inside. It’s cold here. I’ll go now. Good night.” Once again he smiled and then turned out as he left Krystal. “Why do you have girlfriend already?” Krystal frowned. “Ouch apeo.. (hurt)” she caress her left leg.

---------------------------------------------

“Minhyuk!” Krystal greeted him at the corridor near the lecturers’ office. Minhyuk smiled and approached her. Suddenly his phone vibrated ‘Beaver’ showed up on the screen. Minhyuk looked at Krystal who is standing right in front of him.
“You need to answer your phone?” Krystal asked.
“ah.. no-“ Minhyuk turned of his phone. “What’s wrong?”
“nothing’s wrong”
Krystal smiled and clung onto him. “I wanna treat you bingsoo. Let’s go!”
“ah really.. I have-“
Minhyuk couldn’t continue his words cause Krystal put her index finger on his lips.
“I checked your schedule already. Don’t lie to me” She sticked her tongue.

---------------------------------------------

“He didn’t answer his phone.. he even didn’t call me lastnight. Is he busy?” Shinhye laid on her bed. She shut her eyes slowly. “Tired..” she sighed.

[ From: Woobin Kim – DACenter
  Shinhye-ssi, where are you? Are you at home now? ]

A message from Woobin suddenly appeared on her phone screen. Shinhye quickly got up and replied the text.

[ To: Woobin Kim – DACenter
   Yes. I obey your command, Sir. Thank you :) ]

[ From: Woobin Kim – DACenter
   It’ll be boring if you stay at home, right? I’m in front of your house. ]

“huh?!” Shinhye jumped out from her bed and went out to check. She opened her house gate. Woobin stood there and waved at her.
“Annyeong!” he smiled sidely. Shinhye blinked few times. “Look at you. How could you run outside without any footwear?” He smirked walked toward her. She smiled sheepishly as she moved her feet repeatedly. “Don’t go back inside. Looking at you like this.. is the most perfect view for me. Without any make up and nice outfits. How could you be this dazzling with only wear your pajamas?” he chuckled. Shinhye frowned and folded her arms.
“this isn’t pajama! I took a bath already” she pouted.
“I’m just kidding hahaha. Come on.” He grabbed her hand and pulled softly, opened the car for her and asked her to get in. Shinhye had no idea what happened and just followed his instruction.

            Krystal and Minhyuk entered a bingsoo shop. Krystal went to the counter to order, she gestured Minhyuk to sit somewhere first. Krystal brought the tray with one bowl of bingsoo and a bowl of fruits. She looked tired already with those two bowls on the tray. Minhyuk approached her and took the tray. “Let me” he said, Krystal nodded and quickly sat on the chair which is Minhyuk taken before.
“is it okay if we eat a bowl together? Because it’s large” Krystal put on her puppy face and bit her lower lip cutely. Minhyuk laughed.
“what are you doing? Hahaha of course I don’t mind. It’s okay. Let’s eat?” He handed her the spoon. Krystal nodded and took a spoonful of her mango bingsoo. She lifted her thumb up as she wanna tell him that the bingsoo is really yummy.
“anyway” Minhyuk took a spoon of bingsoo too. “why are you buying me this as treat?” he ate it up.
“Just count this as my apology” she grinned cutely. Minhyuk shook his head.
“Kiddo” they laughed.

Krystal and Minhyuk were eating their bingsoo and had conversations. They are getting closer now as they know each other’s feelings.
“I bring my car. I never know that I’d be lazy to drive home.” She sighed.
“I’m not gonna offer my help” Minhyuk grinned playfully.
“I don’t even ask you to” Krystal pouted. They laughed. “Accompany me somewhere, would you?”
“Where?”
“Somewhere”
“hm.. as long as it isn’t weird place.”
Minhyuk agreed.

At another place, Woobin drove Shinhye to a beauty shop. Shinhye looked confused as Woobin’s car stopped in front of that beauty shop at elite district.
“What are we doing here?” Shinhye looked outside the window then looked at Woobin.
“You should go out beautifully, right? Wait.” Woobin got off from the car then quickly opened the door for Shinhye, offering his hand. Shinhye was in doubt but she couldn’t refuse. She grabbed his hand and followed him.

“Woobin-ssi! Long time no see” an ahjumma ran to him and then hugged him.
“Yes, Sajangnim. You never get older. tsk tsk may I ask the tips?” Woobin . She replied with a sheepish smile. “Where is my diamond?” she asked.
“Diamond?” Shinhye flashed a stare at Woobin. He giggled.
“She is at school of course.” Woobin answered her then whispered to Shinhye. “She likes my sister, Krystal. But cause she treasures her a lot, she called her diamond” Shinhye nodded slowly, listening to Woobin’s explanation.
“So? Who is this.. pajama girl?” the owner of the beauty shop observed Shinhye from head to toe.
“hahahaha aunty, I kidnap her so she looks like this. Please make her as pretty as you.. em.. even prettier” Woobin winked at her. Shinhye still confused then bowed.
“Hello, S-sajangnim.. I’m Park Shinhye.”
“Ogu ogu ogu she is so kind”
the owner wrapped her arm around Shinhye’s shoulders. “I’ll make you pretty” She led Shinhye to another room and left Woobin at the lobby.

 

 

 

Don't forget to leave a comment.
Your comment will be counted as support >o<
Thank you