Soft Breeze

Bump! Then Jump to Your Heart

“Where is this?” Minhyuk drove the car based on the navigator in Krystal’s car.
“Just drive” Krystal focused on her phone.
“So.. you bought me bingsoo to make me your driver.” Minhyuk narrowed his eyes. Krystal straightened her body to sit properly and put her phone into her clutch bag.
“No..” Krystal looked down then showed her cute smile. “Don’t angry~~” she hit Minhyuk’s arm playfully.
“Eish.. What are you doing?” Minhyuk laughed.

They arrived in front of an orphanage. Minhyuk observed that place.
“Do you by.. any chance?” he looked at Krystal.
“What? I’m an orphan but I didn’t come from here. I’m a lucky girl. I just love to see the children here.” She smiled then get off from the car, Minhyuk followed her behind.
As Krystal arrived in front of the gate, the children saw her and quickly ran toward her.
“Eonni!” “Noona!” They gathered around Krystal.
“I bought bingsoo!” Krystal excitedly shouted. “who wants bingsoo?”
“me!” “Me too!” “Bingsoo is my favorite!”

Minhyuk looked at them with smile. Krystal walked back to the car and opened the trunk. She brought bingsoo’s bags from it. Minhyuk took them from her.
“it’s too heavy for you to bring this alone. Just bring the rest” Minhyuk smiled and walked inside. Krystal stared at the trunk, there was only one bag left, Krystal smiled.

Krystal and Minhyuk walked near the orphanage. The orphanage is located near the industrial area, there are some fields and small rivers.
“How could you know this place?” Minhyuk started the conversation.
“At the past.. My parents always brought me here to celebrate my birthday.”
“Ah..”
“Ah? What?”
“Nothing hahaha I don’t know that you could be this kind.”
Minhyuk giggled then stopped cause he saw Krystal glared at him.
“Why? Am I look cruel before?” She folded her arms.
“N-no.. I didn’t mean like that..” he messed her hair. “Don’t sulk like that! Hahaha you look like a duck” he sticked his tongue out and ran. Krystal chased him.

-------------------------------------------

Shinhye sat in front of dressing table. On that table there are a lot of make-ups, colorful. She didn’t have any idea what will the owner do with her. The owner was still on the phone with someone. Shinhye waited with nervous feeling. She crossed her fingers, her hands started to be sweaty. “no no no! peach peach! Yes.. low cut? I told you! Be ready in 20 minutes. Okay? Hang up.” She hung up and then smiled at Shinhye.
“Good girl, you’re lucky that young CEO brings you here. You must be succeed stealing his heart. Ogu ogu..” she pinched Shinhye’s cheek. Heard those words, Shinhye’s cheeks burned without she knew it.

            The owner did the make-up for Shinhye by herself. Shinhye got special treatment. When she finished with her make-up, the owner asked her to go to another room to change her clothes. Woobin read some magazines, getting bored. He only flipped the pages and looked at the pictures on it. He kept looking at the clock repeatedly ”what makes her take so long?”

------------------------------------------------

“Kang Minhyuk!!” Krystal grabbed Minhyuk’s tee from behind. “Gotcha! Hahahaha” she laughed and tried to breath normally. “Let’s stop.. it’s suffocating hosh.. hosh..” She bended down, tired. Minhyuk stopped and kneeled to look at her face.
“Are you okay?” he stared at her.
“heol. Why are you kneeling?”
“because you’re too short.”
“Yaaak!!”
Minhyuk standed up. They laughed. Then they heard someone called Krystal. “Soojung!”
“Minjung?”
Krystal looked at the source of the voice. She saw the bunch of people ran toward them.
“Minjung-ah! Finally you arrived! Haha!” They hugged.
“Of course. Thanks to phone’s map” Minjung raised her thumb up. “I come with our team!” she pointed at her back with her thumb. Krystal looked at them and smiled cheerfully.
“Hyeonjae, Seunghan, Taehwan. Thank you for coming, guys!!”
“It’s pleasure to help”
they smiled.
“Help?” Minhyuk furrowed his forehead. Krystal looked at him.
“I’ll tell you later” she winked. Minhyuk nodded as he got her code. “Ok, guys! You can start to check the place” she smiled at them.

            On the way home, Minhyuk drove Krystal’s car.
“is it okay to leave your friends there?” he asked.
“yeah.. they need to work there.”
“work?”
“yeah. We have project. I’ll build a library there. Just call it as learning center”
Krystal explained while smiling, thinking how great it is if the learning center could be done soon.

 

 

 

Sorry for late updates.
I rarely have idea about how to make this story be more interesting. I'll work hard.
Beside, my laptop was broken hihi~
Thank you for all comments, I counted it as support to do well.
Love ya!~