Is It Because.. You Like Me?

Bump! Then Jump to Your Heart

Sat at the corner spot of the café, Krystal sipped her frappucino. Looking around to find no one. She checked her phone few times. Some people came and went out from café. Minhyuk arrived after 30 minutes-ago-text from Krystal.

“Sorry I’m late.” Minhyuk said and sat in front of Krystal.
“nope. I’m just arrived too. Would you like to order?” she asked.
“no, I’m good. So, what’s up?”
“You fixed my maquette. Is that right?”

Minhyuk smiled, “so this is what do you wanna talk?”
“yes. Only this.”
“Yes, I fixed it, since I broke it. Is there any a big problem? I made it wrong?”
“no. it was perfect. The way too perfect.”
“I don’t really understand you, Miss.”
“Who asked you to do that? I can handle my prob by myself. So, stop interrupting.”

Minhyuk tilted his head, “wait.. aren’t you too sensitive about this? This is only about maquette. I broke it. I fixed it. Done. I’m not trying to interrupt you or whatsoever. I should work.” He got up and left Krystal.

Minhyuk left the café for work. He is strangely get annoyed by Krystal’s words before. “why do I feel this annoyed? I never really get attached by someone’s words before. This is strange and.. annoying” he messed his own hair.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“You should say sorry” Woobin said to Krystal while read some papers on his desk. Krystal laid on sofa in his office. Put her foot on the table. After met Minhyuk, she went to his office to ask for advice.
“why should I? Shireo! (I don’t want)” she got up and grab her coat. “you are a boy just like him. You’ll always be on his side. Annoying!” She was about to leave when Woobin replied.
“in this case, he’ll think, you’re the one who is annoying the most.” He giggled. Krystal pouted and left his office.

All the way home, Krystal kept grumbling until she bumped a girl, who is Shinhye. They bowed each other, Krystal didn’t really notice her until Shinhye grabbed her arm.
“Excuse me?” she said. “Are you.. Krystal?” she asked.
Krystal turned her head around and observed her from head to toe. She nodded.
“Do you by any chance still remember me?” Shinhye asked again, Krystal answered with nods.
“It’s nice to meet you here. Are you from the office? Have a  business here?”
Krystal sighed “Why are you and your boyfriend annoying? Heol. That’s your common things. That’s good. Annoying and.. always want to interrupt another’s business.” She folded her arms. “My oppa is the chairman here. Have you finish with your questions? I’m going” Krystal turned around, a bit flipped her hair and walked away. Shinhye blinked few times, she has no idea why suddenly Krystal was angry to her.

---------------------------------------

[08:55 PM]

Minhyuk stood at the bus stop in front of Shinhye’s college, waiting for her. Not long, about 15 minutes, Shinhye came out with her friends. They walked towards bus stop. When Shinhye spotted Minhyuk she waved her hand. Minhyuk smiled and waved his hand.

“did you wait for long time? I’m sorry. This is our last preparation meeting before the exhibition start so..” she clung to him.
Minhyuk shook his head. “It’s okay. Tomorrow is an important day. Should we go to buy ice cream now?”
Shinhye’s friends still looked at them and mimicked them, they laughed. Minhyuk’s face got reddened. Shinhye giggled.
“ya! Don’t mess with us” Shinhye said to her friends. “I’ll be going first” she left her friends with Minhyuk. Shinhye pat his cheek. “hot? We really need to buy ice cream quick!” she sticked her tongue out.
“We should” he smiled.
“Ah! I just remembered. Today I met your friend at Dylan Art Center”
“Soojung?”
Minhyuk furrowed his forehead. Shinhye nodded.
“I just found out that she is my sponsor-nim's sister" she nodded slowly. Minhyuk widened his eyes but he just nodded and remain in silent. Shinhye continued her words "She seemed so angry. She even said something that.. too.. harsh.”
“really? To you?”
“yes.. I think.. You fight with her, right?”
she looked at Minhyuk but Minhyuk avoid her gaze. “what’s wrong?”
“Let’s not talk about her.” He smiled and held Shinhye’s hand.

After their ice cream date, Minhyuk accompanied Shinhye until she reached home. She thanked Minhyuk for accompany her and treated the ice cream. She pecked his left cheek and waved to entered her house but then Minhyuk grabbed her hand, pulled her closer to him and kissed her lips. Shinhye a bit shocked but slowly closed her own eyes and kissed him back.

 

At the college, Krystal and Minhyuk accidentally bumped to each other when Krystal brought papers to lecturers’ office. Minhyuk helped her to collect the papers. Krystal looked down while collecting, didn’t dare to face Minhyuk. After finished all, Minhyuk handed her the papers and left without a word. Krystal just followed him with look. She sighed.

After lunch break, Krystal tried to be brave and went to music room but Minhyuk wasn’t there. She finally thought that she should apologize, just like Woobin’s words. With disappointed feeling, she left the music room and back to her class. Arrived at her class, she hit her head on table and cover her face with book with her chin on the table. Someone approached her without her knowing.

“Isn’t it hurt? Hitting your head on table?” he asked. Krystal slowly uncover her face.
“Min.. Hyuk?” her eyes got widened.
“My friend told me that you’re looking for me. Why?” he smiled.
“I think.. you’re angry with me.” She looked down, playing with her own fingers.
“yes, I am.” He sighed “But I think it isn’t necessary to get angry with you for something like that. Besides, I don’t know why were we bickering?”
Krystal just stayed in silent, don’t know what should she say. Minhyuk who was smiling suddenly faded his smile and looked at Krystal thoroughly.
“is it because.. you.. like me?”

Krystal felt like her heart just stopped beating after heard Minhyuk’s question. She quickly got up from her seat and ran out of class.
“Soojung-ah!” Minhyuk shouted to call her but she didn’t even look back and kept running away.

Leaning against the wall, she tried to get back her own breathing. “is he nut? He easily asked that thing..” she bit her own lips. She is at emergency exit. Slowly sat herself on the stair. “Does he think that he has a lot of charisma or what? Aigoo..”

Suddenly someone pat her shoulder from behind, it’s Minhyuk.
“Eomma-ya!!” she startled as he touched her shoulder.
“why are you that scared?” he sat beside her. “Why are you running away from me?”
“why are you following me?”
“cause.. you’re running.”
“..”
“Did you just curse on me?”
“yes.”
“wow.. indeed. Harsh.”
“what?!”
“no.. I heard you met Shinhye lastnight and you said harsh thing to her. I hope it isn’t because you like me.”
“triple heol! Excuse me, Sir. I’m not a teenager who is easily jealous or.. whatever it is! I do like you but please don’t think that you can look down on me. I have my own pride.”
Krystal said and got up.
“do you wanna run away again?” Minhyuk got up and stared at her in the eyes.
“why do you even care?”
“I’m in hard situation. Can’t you not give me more burden.. I mean I have a girlfriend and you’re my friend. And I do I care. Cause.. I like you too..”
Minhyuk said to her. Krystal widened her eyes, tried to swallow her own saliva but she just can’t.

Krystal and Minhyuk walked back to their classes while remained in silent all the way back there. They walked side to side without saying anything to each other. Krystal trapped in her mind, so does Minhyuk.
“I think I should go to psychiatrist.. I might be crazy.” Minhyuk thought.
“I must be dreaming right now, I think I just heard that he likes me too..” Krystal sighed.

---------------------------------------------

Krystal laid her body on her bed as soon as she arrived at her home. She took a deep breath. Rolled on her bed and thinking.
“He said he likes me. And he said I’m his friend. So.. what kind of “like” is that? As friend? As a girl? What?! Why is this so frustrating! Oh gosh..” she buried her face to pillow.

 

 

 

college is killing me lol. Sorry for a long long waiting :)))
Comment~ Subscribe!~