"...... It's me."

Bump! Then Jump to Your Heart

Under the oak tree at the park that used to be a date place for Minhyuk and Shinhye. Shinhye sat. She looked at her watch. She opened the book that she brought along inside her bag. She read while waiting for someone. Suddenly a boy with long leg standed in front of her.
“Noona..”

----------------------------------

“where are you going?” Woobin asked Krystal who seemed in hurry. “it’s weekend though.”
“I’m gonna meet my friends downtown, why?”
“oh.. you have friends nowadays”
he replied short but in teasing tone.
“You have death wish?” she squinted.

            She opened the garage and headed out with her car. She set the navigation to orphanage. She played the music player in car then suddenly her phone rang.
“eoh? Minhyuk-ah? Why?” she smiled as she heard his voice.

---------------------------------------

Shinhye looked down and sighed. “I did the right thing. Everything would be okay and good.” She walked down the street with pale face and decided to enter a coffee shop. She sat near the window. The coffee shop was quite full. “it’s like people decide to spend their weekend outside” she ordered a cup of latte then read her book while put on her earphones.

 

“why suddenly call?” Krystal opened her window and talked to Minhyuk who were standing at the bus stop near their campus.
“I shoudn’t?” he answered while bending his body.
“what are you talking about? Get in” she said. He got in, put his seatbelt and looked outside without saying anything. “what’s with him?” Krystal looked at him with curiousity but she just remained silent and drove her car to the orphanage as she planned at first.

            As their arrived at the orphanage, Krystal brought the food that she bought before, Minhyuk helped her with the luggage but he didn’t say anything. Krystal started getting annoyed by his attitude. When they finished with the food, Krystal approached him.
“what happened?” she sat on the bench beside him at the orphanage’s backyard.
“huh? Nothing” he sighed.
“you act weird. You’re sick?” she leaned closer to observed his face. He widened his eyes as he startled and quickly turned around, awkward.
“what are you doing?” he asked.
“I’m checking though” she pouted.
“I.. broke up. I just broke up with Shinhye.” He finally said something about his problem. Krystal immediately looked at him in disbelief.
“Huh? Why?”
“I don’t know”
“How could you don’t know?”
“I just don’t know”
“Heol.. Who asked for it?”
“Her.”
“ah..”
they suddenly had nothing to say.

-------------------------------------------

“Thank you for today’s help at the orphanage” Krystal smiled as she dropped Minhyuk off at his workplace. Minhyuk smiled.
“See you” he waved until Krystal’s car left. When he was about to go inside his workplace, he saw Shinhye with Woobin on the side road. Minhyuk kept looking at them till Shinhye realized it and stopped herself from walking. Woobin finally saw Minhyuk.
“Oh? Minhyuk-ssi?” he gladly greeted him. Minhyuk smiled weakly then bowed. Shinhye bowed back awkwardly. “You gotta go to work?” Woobin asked, not realized the awkward atmosphere between Minhyuk and Shinhye.
“yes. I should go now. So..” Minhyuk excused himself first and then went inside the shop.
“Should we go now?” Woobin asked Shinhye. She just nodded.

            Minhyuk sat at the locker room, he changed into the uniform already and ready to work but suddenly a thought about meeting Woobin and SHinhye appeared on his mind. “is this a reason behind our break-up?” he leaned his head on locker behind him. His phone vibrated, Krystal’s name was on the screen. He swiped the screen to unlock it and then checked the messages on kakaotalk.

[ Krystal Jung – Sent the pics because maybe you want to change your profile picture :p ]

She sent some pictures that they took at the orphanage earlier. The learning center that Krystal wanted has finished and some computers are installed there and a lot of books are provided there. Today, Minhyuk helped with decoration and it was fun to decorate the room with Krystal. He scrolled his phone to look up more pictures. There is a pic that shows Krystal and him in one frame, close to each other and made a peace sign while smile happily. He stared at it for a moment. He smiled but suddenly thought about Shinhye.
“ah.. it wasn’t her who changed her heart.. It’s me.” Minhyuk quickly clicked Shinhye’s profile and sent a message to her.

[ Beaver – I know it sounds crazy but.. can we meet for a moment? K park after work. ]

------------------------------------------------

“he definitely read the messages. Why didn’t he reply anything? Even for a letter like ‘O’ or ‘K’ or… ‘THX’?” Krystal laid on sofa with legs on the backrest and her head almost touched the floor. She kept staring at her phone. She kept her position until Woobin entered the living room, he startled as he saw Krystal.
“Aish kkamjjakiya! ( you scared me!)” he yelled out.
“why?”
“what are you doing? Eish!”
Woobin helped Krystal to sit properly.
“Oppa, if a girl sent something to you. You read it, but you didn’t reply. Why?”
“huh? What are you talking about?”
“I just wonder”
she leaned her head back. Woobin smiled widely.
“He is working” he replied.
“eh?”
“you texted Minhyuk-ssi, right?”
Krystal face got reddened. “ he is working. Maybe he is too busy. He will reply you soon. Just do something else first” Woobin grinned then messed her hair and left to his room. “I’m going to shower hahaha”
“like I care!”
Krystal shouted.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I would lessen the chapters. This gonna be end soon. Thank you for readers! ><