RUINED

Bump! Then Jump to Your Heart

“Krys! Would you give finishing touch? We almost done with all” Minjung, Krystal’s friend said to her while put maquette on the table.
“Ah.. Ok! I understand. I really am sorry that I missed our meeting and you guys done a lot.” Krystal frowned.
“eyy it’s okay. We did it together so it isn’t hard at all, right guys?” she asked the others. The others nodded.
“I hope you won’t hate me. I’m a new student and I skipped first work group.” Krystal bowed. “I’m gonna finished this all. You can trust me” she smiled, everyone clapped.
“oh.. so.. we gotta go. The blue prints, sketches and whatever you need is there. And if you need something you can call one of us.” Minjung added and left Krystal at the class. Alone with the maquette that she need to bring home. “Aish.. how am I supposed to bring this big.. big.. huge… large.. maquette..” She started to lift it, left the class.

Minhyuk put on earphones, walked down the school’s alley. Before he turned left to the office, he bumped onto someone. She fell on the floor with papers fell everywhere.
“Ouch! Dang..” she cried.
“Are you okay?” Minhyuk helped her.
“ya, I’m okay.” She got up and cleaned herself. “My maquette!” she screamed. “Oh no.. I broke it.. My team’s maquette.. I ruined everything” she stared at broken maquette on the floor.
“Soojung?”
“Minhyuk?”
she looked at the boy in front of her.
“I’m sorry I bumped onto you I was listening to music and I didn’t really know that someone will pass by and..”
“No.. it’s okay.”
Krystal with teary eyes, gathered all papers and took her maquette.
“I’ll help you” Minhyuk tried to help her but Krystal quickly slapped his hand.
“No. It’s fine. Totally.” She stood up, throw the maquette into the garbage and left Minhyuk. Minhyuk followed her with look. “what’s wrong with her?” then he looked at the garbage.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

“Krystal! Krys! Soojung!” Minhyuk waved to Krystal but Krystal just left without even look at him. “Is she angry cause of the maquette?” he ran toward Krystal to her locker place.

“Hey, I need to talk to you.” He pat her shoulder. Krystal turned to look him.
“what?”
“It’s about your maquette. I’m sorry. I..”
“no. It’s fine. I said already lastnight”
Krystal cut his  words. “Oh and.. I just found out that you aren’t in the same major with me. You’re Business Management major and I’m Engineering. We don’t need to meet a lot though” she turned around to leave but Minhyuk held her hand.
“wait. What’s wrong with you? What’s your problem?”
“my problem?”
she raised her tone. “heol. I have no problem so stop coming around me!”
Minhyuk looked at Krystal in disbelief.
“Like.. seriously.. You’re different. I thought we’re frends” he said.
“Friends? This is weird but I don’t wanna be your friend. This is weird. Everything is just weird!” Krystal started to cry. “you better not coming around me.. it’s suffocating.. you ruin everything”
Minhyuk held her shoulders, talk to her gently. “What’s wrong?”
“This is complicated..”
she cried even more. “Please don’t be nice to me. Cause..” she couldn’t complete her words.
“Cause?” Minhyuk stared at her.
“I like you..” Krystal looked down, pushed Minhyuk away and ran. Minhyuk stood there and frozen. Can’t even lift his head.

 

Minhyuk and Shinhye went on date. Shinhye linked her arms wth Minhyuk’s, walked side-to-side. Strolling down the road side. Just walking, without really know where they wanna go.
“you have problem, Squirrel?” Shinhye asked Minhyuk, broke the silence.
“ah.. no.. I just.. thinking”
“about?”
“Friend.”
”Friend? Who?”
“You don’t know him”
“Ah.. I think you wanna talk about Krystal”
she replied. Minhyuk stopped his step, he looked at Shinhye. Shinhye smiled. “So, it’s about Krystal, right?”
“no.. why are you thinking that way? You’re weird. Anyway.. I feel not good. Let’s eat ice cream tomorrow. I feel like going home now. You can go home by yourself, right?” He released his arm from Shinhye. Left her alone. Shinhye blinked her eyes few times.
“You like her?” she mumbled.

 

At her home, Krystal curled up on sofa in living room, Woobin just back from work. He put off his jacket and thrown it to Krystal.
“Ya! Bad girl! Get up!” he said. Krystal doesn’t move. “what’s wrong with you?” he approached her. Took his jacket, looked at his sister.
“are you okay? You look.. bad?” he asked.
“I’m okay..”
“are you crying? What’s wrong? Tell me.”
“I said I’m okay. Why are you making me repeat all my words”
“ok. Listening to your rude answer I can say you’re 54% okay.”
Woobin joked. Krystal laughed.
“you ruined my gloomy mood!” she sat and hit him with pillow.
“gloomy? Ya.. you’re no fun to be looked if you’re gloomy.” He grinned.
“ehey! Go away!” she hit him again. They laughed.

Krystal laid her head on Woobin’s shoulder.
“Oppa..”
“hm?”
“it’s been.. 5 years.”
“5 years what?”
“ya.. silly.. since we met.”
“ho.. hahahaha yes why?”
“I was 15 years old back then. I was kinda rude.. and.. naive”
“fyi you never change until now”
Woobin laughed. Krystal bite his shoulder.
“Just listen to me!”
“hahaha okay”

--Flashback—

“This is Jung Soojung. Soojung for Krystal” Woobin’s dad introduce Krystal to him.
“Annyeonghaseyo, Soojung-imnida” they shook hands.
“She is gonna live with us from now on.” Woobin’s dad added.
“I’d gladly be your Oppa” Woobin smiled.

At the other room, Woobin and her dad talked.
“what are you thinking about, dad?”
“why?”
“How could you bring your enemy’s daughter to live with us?”
“enemy? What kind of enemy? CEO Jung is my bestfriend”
“He only used you, dad. This gallery became this big because of you. But look? Who is the CEO?”
Woobin raised her voice.
“ya.. Behave! Soojung could hear you.” He sighed. “You know, where is Mr. jung now? He is dead. His car crashed the cliff. He died. Her wife too. Soojung is safe cause she wasn’t with her parents. She already knew the truth. But look how strong she is. Or.. Pretend to be strong. You must be a good oppa for her.”

--Flashback end—

“Oppa must be hate me before. I heard everything”
“aniya.. why should I hate you?”
he caress her head.
“Uri appa.. used your father.”
“no.. don’t think like that.”
“I feel like.. My dad’s blood is ruined me. Ruined everything in my life.”
“Jung Soojung. Wouldn’t you stop?”
“It’ll be great if I’m Kim Soojung”
she got up, smiled to Woobin. “I’m sleepy. I will go to sleep first. Have a nice rest, Oppa!” she pecked his cheek. Woobin just following her with look.

Woobin went to his room, took documents holder from his drawer. He opened it and read some papers.

[ Mr. Kim..
  It’s been awhile..
  I wanna wish you a happy birthday.
  My dad, really, loves you like you’re his own son. I’m sorry for taking your place.
  I’m not good. I’m not good enough to be chairman of this gallery.
  Maybe this is so selfish but.. would you stay beside me? Run this gallery.

  Happy Birthday, Bestfriend

  Sincerely, Your Brother
  Jung Young Gun.]

Woobin sighed. “This is before his trip to the coast..”

----------------------------------------------

“Eat first then go” Woobin offer a plate of toast for Krystal. Krystal sat happily and bit the toast.
“You forget the butter, don’t you?” she hissed.
“if you like it, put it by yourself” Woobin sticked his tongue.
“I’m not going.”
“not going what?”
“school”
“why?”
“don’t ask”
“k, till?”
“haven’t decide yet”
“Ya!!”
Woobin yelled. Krystal stopped munching her food. She blinked few times.
“w-what..”
Woobin sighed. “you should go. Tomorrow.”
“o-okay..”
Krystal nodded, afraid with Woobin. Woobin got up, pecked Krystal’s top of head.
“have a good day!” he left. Krystal turned her head. “heol!! Kim Woobin!! You’re PSHYCOOOOOO!!!!”

 

Krystal sat at living room, playing with her phone. “wait.. I better text Minjung haish..” she laid on the couch.

[To: Minjung]
busy? I wanna call. It’s about maquette.

She sent it then read some books to wait the reply. 5minutes later, Minjung replied.

[From: Minjung]
I have a class. Sorry >.< what is it?

[To: Minjung]
I can’t finish our maquette. I ruined it. I’m sorry..

[From: Minjung]
huh? What are you saying? I already received the maquette. We’ll do presentation next week. Are you ill?

[To: Minjung]
what? Hmm… I think I’m daydreaming. Sorry..

[From: Minjung]
Hahaha Jung Krystal. You’re weird. You didn’t consume drug, right? Hahahaha. Kang Minhyuk from Business Management delivered it yesterday.

Krystal startled. ”What’s that.. Kang Minhyuk?” she got up and grab her coat, left her house.

 

 

 

 

Subscribe or comment would be great ^^)b