Falling Slowly

Bump! Then Jump to Your Heart

[7:28PM]
Minhyuk cleaned up the tables at the shop and back to his counter to tidy up and take the order. His friend who usually work with him is absent today. Though it’s a busy day, Minhyuk still manage everything goes well. Krystal entered the shop and went to counter.
“I want.. that!” she pointed at the menu. Minhyuk giggled.
“that’s what you usually order though. Just say that you want the same thing.”
“just in case, you forget”
she grinned and shrugged. “You’ll deliver it to me, right? I will sit there” she pointed at the empty chair. Minhyuk nodded.

Opened her notebook, Krystal started to do her assignment. Sometimes she opened her sketch book and drew something. Bit her pencil and repeat the same things. Minhyuk approached her with her order. Looking around, no more customer who attend to order. He sat beside Krystal, looked at her notebook.
“need help?”
Krystal shook her head then scratched it. “this is weird.” She drew again with the ruler.
“Drink first to cool your head” he messes her hair.
“Eyyy!~” she whined, took a sip of juice and focus again on her work. Minhyuk just laughed slightly and back to work.

Krystal fell asleep with her head laid on the table, Minhyuk approached her. She looked so tired that Minhyuk can’t wake her up. Minhyuk’s boss just arrived and saw him.
“Minhyuk-ah” he called.
“ne sajangnim!” he ran a bit to approach his boss.
“that’s your girlfriend?”
“err? That girl.. my friend.”
“ehey no way”
the boss laughed.
“re-really..” Minhyuk unconditionally blushed.
“Drive her home” the boss threw the key.
“with your car?” Minhyuk widened his eyes.
“She is a pretty girl. You want take bus?”
“b-but..”
Minhyuk hesitated to take the key.
“I just lend it, not giving my car for you” he pat his shoulders. “it’s getting darker. I’ll take taxi after wrap everything here.” He smiled. Minhyuk bowed and thanked him.

Minhyuk put everything in Krystal’s bag and grab some rolled papers, piggyback-ing Krystal. Krystal still in deep sleep. As they arrived at the parking lot, Minhyuk opened the car for her and sit her on the seat beside the driver seat, put on the seatbelt and put her belongings at passenger seats behind. He sat on the driver seat and rushed to her home with his boss’ car.

As he arrived at Krystal’s home, he rang the bell, waiting for someone to open the gate. Someone answered his bell from the audio connector, he is Woobin.
“yes? Who is this?”
“I’m Minhyuk, Soojung’s friend. I drive her home cause she fell asleep at the shop. Would you mind to pick her.”
“Ah I see. Wait a minute”

Few minutes later, Woobin came out from the house and approached Minhyuk, shook hands and thank him.
“she isn’t drunk, right?”
“no. She drank juice only.”
Minhyuk laughed a bit and opened the car’s door.
“what a mess.. she thinks she is a sleeping beauty.” Woobin said as he saw her. He shook her body and talked to Minhyuk. “I’m too tired to pickaback her” he laughed. Minhyuk awkwardly smiled. “should I take her inside?” Minhyuk offered help.
“no.. no it’s fine” Woobin took Krystal and took her inside, Minhyuk followed behind with her belongings to be brought. Woobin put sleeping Krystal in her room and back to Minhyuk in living room, bring her a can of latte.
Minhyuk amazed with this house. Indeed an artist lives here and takes a good care of this house. He looked around. Some paintings are hanging on the wall and few statues are placed well on the corners.
“You can sit” Woobin offered him the can.
“ah ne, thank you” Minhyuk grabbed the can and sat on the sofa.
“thank you for drive her home. She sometimes could be a big problem for me. You could leave her at the shoup though hahaha” Woobin sipped his latte.
“By any chance.. Are you her brother?” Minhyuk asked, Woobin answered with nod.
“I’m sorry for bothering you, Minhyuk-ssi. You did well” he smiled.
“ah no.. I worked at that shop and coincidentally met her there.” Minhyuk took a sip.
“that’s your car? You’re rich for being a part-time worker”
“no. it’s my boss’s car. He lent me his car, cause he didn’t want me take bus while she’s sleeping.”
“I should thank your boss then hahahaha”
Woobin laughed. “I already heard some about you” he added.
“me?”
“yes. You’re the guy that my sister has crush on.”
Woobin grinned. Minhyuk swallowed his own saliva.

-------------------------------------------------

Shinhye bowed to greet everyone who came to the exhibition. She standed at the main gate of the exhibition and greet everyone. She wore maroon skirt and white shirt with rose pin on her left chest, Tied her hair in ponytail. She bowed and approached Woobin who just arrived and got off from his car. Woobin gave his car to the vallet parking boy. He looked so damn hot with his white suit. He walked toward Shinhye and smiled.

Shinhye handed him a catalogue of exhibition.
“you worked hard.” He smiled.
“This is just the beginning” she replied. He laughed slightly.

Shinhye took Woobin looking around the exhibition center. From paintings to futuristic arts and statues. He listened to Shinhye’s explanation while keep his eyes on Shinhye.
“you’re so beautiful today” he sighed. “I must be crazy but I mean it.” He walked first left Shinhye with her own mind. “What did he say?” she blushed.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Looking for some books, Krystal went to library and went to every alley with engineering books. Finally she found what she need but it’s the way to high to reach. She took a chair to support her reaching the book that she need but she slipped and almost fell when suddenly Minhyuk caught her from behind and made her stand properly on the chair.
“what are you doing?” Minhyuk asked with his pokerface.
“try.. to.. take this book” Krystal take the book from itshelf.
“You must be more careful not to get in trouble.”
“is it my wish? To slip at library or to sleep at the shop?”
Krystal raised her voice.
“Pssssst!!!” everyone at the library asked her to be quiet. Minhyuk giggled.
“You can call me when you need me. You have my number.”
“I don’t”
Krystal shrugged.
“You have” Minhyuk grabbed his own phone and dialed Krystal’s number. Krystal’s phone vibrated and it showed ‘Minhyuk Kang’ on the screen.
“Geez… you stole my phone number!”
“it’s called ‘exchange’, Miss” he got closer to Krystal’s face then left Krystal who is in a daydreaming land.

 

 

I rarely get a gift from God to update this lol
I'm still working on it. I'm a multitasker T_T please wait for me

Comment! Subscribe!~