chapter 2

USED TO CHANGE

  It has been 3 years after the torture life in her middle school. She thought everything would change in her highschool year but no. it still just the same. If there is no student from her old school maybe her life would slightly change. Thanks to her old ‘friends’, it won’t be happen that way. Because it is a prestigious highschool, the bullying style is worse than before. All the ganging up on her is a misery. Jaemin, she is clever enough to hide all her bruises from her mother’s gaze. But, no matter what, mother is still a mother. Mrs. Choi knew something is wrong with her. She really does care about Jaemin sudden changes years ago. She never asked why to her daughter because she know, she will never get the answer. Jaemin somehow, is a secretive girl. She knows how to hide herself pretty well after all these years.

  Jaemin is 18 years old this year. As the only daughter in the Stephen’s family –well now Choi’s family –it is like a tradition that Mrs. Choi arranged a political marriage for Jaemin. It is for all the best. She is getting older, and she needs to find the new heir for the fame they have achieved after all this time. Besides, she also wants to have grandchildren.

a/n:damn boring chapter i know. lost imagination...