chapter 4

USED TO CHANGE

  The news of Jaemin and Kai getting engage is spreading like a blast in Shinhwa High. It is not just in school, all over the nation got the news because they are stated in the newspaper. Why not, Kai from the famous Kim Company and Jaemin from the Stephen’s Legacy Company which starts creating name in Korea, it is surely a big news. But the news, isn’t a pleasant among the students.

  As Jaemin stepped into Shinhwa High, she can sense that people is whispering about her all the way around.

“how’d she do that?”

“I bet she won’t last long with Kai.”

“this girl, I’ll give her some lesson. Just wait and see.”

  That is all the only thing she had heard since this morning. Her ears getting red hearing what the lament about her. it’s the fate! Even I don’t want to get stuck with his Casanova life...

  Jaemin goes to the toilet as it is the recess time. She needs to get out of all those bad saying about her for a while. “oh my god! What a nice day to see you here Mrs. Kim-to-be.” She said sarcastically. Jaemin tried to ignore what she said. She just need to rest now from these stupid things. That girl cursed Jaemin but she shows no reaction. That girl got annoyed. She grabbed Jaemin by the collar and punched her. Jaemin just let the latter beat her. She is tired, she feels lifeless with what had happened to her now. Jaemin left alone lying on the floor. She feels like dying every time she got beaten. She gets out of the toilet with a lifeless soul of her. her body, people can tell that she just go beaten just now. Fresh bruises, scratches and the corner of her lips crushed a bit because of the girl’s big diamond ring.

  Jaemin appearance at the cafe really did get people attention. “Kai, what happen to your fiancee?”asked Lay. All members of the EXO place their attention to Jaemin. “She looks bad,” said Luhan. Jaemin walk through the sea of students who obviously hate her now. A girl suddenly pushed Jaemin ‘accidently’ until her orange juice splattered on her uniform. “Oops... jaemin-ah, sorry. I didn’t see you there just now. Jaemin just walk pass the latter. Jaemin doesn’t bother to buy another drink. She just goes straight to an empty table just besides a window.

  The EXO shocked with what they had seen. “That’s pretty cruel,” said Lay. “Just ignore her. Plus, she is not my fiancee!”He exclaimed coldly.