Reviews

Symphonic R♡mance ~ Audition Finally CLOSED!!!



Ming's Comment: here's my character and yes the face claim is the beautiful golden maknae Jungkook~~~ I'm not done the app yet but I will post it when I'm finish^^ lol so I got my together and finished my app XDDD feel free to look at it ouo even though I mostly half-assed it all XD CHANGED FACE CLAIM CAUSE SEVENTEEN IS KILLING ME RECENTLY!!!

North's Comment: Coming Soon...

SMHH9837 — chosen



Ming's Comment: here's North's character^^ 

North's Comment: Heyyyyy! So I pretty much gave my character a sob story. You guys can write backgrounds along those lines since suicides like Sori's are actually quite common. Originally, I wanted Sori to die due to cancer but I scratched that idea since it's an overrated idea. If you guys are planning to use cancer or car crashes in your background for your character, go right ahead. I won't judge.

 

So yeah, I hope you guys have fun with the character creating process. Oh, and as an fyi, my character's profile is not actually finalized so yeah.... Construction will be made here and there. You guys can also revist and fix your app whenever too but make sure to tell us.

NORTHMELON — chosen



Ming's Comment: Woohoo! thank you Lemony for being the first applicant! Shall we move on to Juliet now? I really love how her outfit reflects her personality and it also hide away her insecurities by distracting others with her clothes XD I personally really love how she got her name and how her uncle is the one who brought Juliet in musical/music industry and how he influences her more than her parents. Now on to her personality. I like how much negative trait you put into her to have like scene ideas popping in my head XD The fact that she is dramatic makes me want to have a friendship start between her and another chara which started off on the wrong side. I just feel like everything from background to outfit alll of it just connect to her personality so well that there's barely anything to say XD and yes you picked cello ouo damn gurl your back-up is so beautiful too...I really like the sound of bassoon too XD anyway, you're app was perfect and I loved it! Thanks again for applying^^ (You'll be put under pending until North did her review.)

North's Comment: Heyyy! So, first thing's first, I'm so sorry for taking so long to do this review. Anyways, back to the chara. So, I honestly love Juliet. I just love how her influence is someone other than a brother, sister, mother or father. Just adds a twist to everything. I found nothing wrong with your app so you are now accepted! Thanks for being the first to apply too. Also, it's awesome for you to choose the bassoon as your second choice. I love the bassoon too :)

lemony1004 — accepted



Ming's Comment: Thank you so much for applying Fei^^ Ugh the face claim you picked is so beautiful>< Now, shall we headover to the review? Overall, I really like how her family played a huge role in shaping who she is as a person. I really love the fact that she uses facial expression to communicate when she lost her voice XD I just found that quite unique XD Your background is very detailed and I love how you put North's character in your app too ouo One thing I found that's quite unclear is, who is Jiwon? loool i dont recall a character like that but if youcan just clearify that then its fine. Another thing I'd like to point out is the year your character was born in. the cheatsheet says age 16-18 and what I meant is year 97-99 (i guess it was my mistake for not making this part clear) but if you could just change the year then you would be fine^^ That's all I got to say, you'll be put under pending until North does her review but please to fix the things I mentioned above^^ Thank you~~~

North's Comment: Hai! Thanks for fixing those mistakes. I no longer see a problem with your app. There is one thing though, if she's born in 1997, her age would actually be 18 and not 17. But other than that, I really see nothing wrong with your app. I smiled when you included Joon into your app. I find this a little funny actually since he's not really approachable type. Well, that's all for now. Great job on your app! You will be now put under accepted :)

you-gave-us-a-galaxy —  accepted



Ming's Comment: Hello 28th ssi^^ loool please fill in your info at the top XD I know you were tired but just pop that in so I can call you your name instead of 28th XD Shall we move on to Sakura then? At first I thought she was gonna be jap just cause of her name but later I found out that shes not and why she was named that way XD. You did an amazing job in the background area and I could see how her father's wish became something that will motivate her in doing flute. I have two thing I would like you to add after you get enough rest. The first part is for you to elaborate more on her nagative traits. I would like specific traits for her negative sides instead of just saying she gets mad at other etc in one small para. Just like your other personality traits, I would like you to talk more about them. As of right now, she's 99% positively driven which makes her kind of like a mary sue. You can keep some of her rebellious trait from when she was small into her personality now. Either way, please add more to that areas. The second and last thing Id like you to add is please add her father and grandma to the family section. I know they passed away but I would like to know how they interacted in case we write a scene where she talked about her life with them in more detail. That is all and you'll be put under pending after you add those informations and after North does her review^^ Thank you for applying!!!

North's Comment: Heyyy! Thanks for applying! I really like Sakura but honestly, like Ming has described, she's more like a Mary Sue character. Not enough flaws! For example, you called her rebellious in her bg but you must elaborate! How was she rebellious? What did she do that was considered rebellious? Also, in her family or friend section, please add Plum in there as well along with her father, grandfather and grandmother. Pets are a big influence on people's lives and I would like to know how Plum influences hers. However, all those negative things aside, I must say that I enjoyed reading her bg and her choice of style. It was very well thought out and detailed. See, I love when people are specific so AWESOME JOB! 
Yeah, so, until you fix up your app, you will be put under pending. 

December28th — Accepted



Ming's Comment: So the first thing I did here is chang the picture of Sehun cause i did not like the one before XD ( sorry North) but anywayyys, THANK YOU so much for applying as a male! It's always a joy to have a male applicant cause we always get girls first XDDD so yeah thanks ouo I really like his name...its like so beautiful XD. Han seems like a nice character to write about and I could see him being an actual close friend with my chara if he is chosen (positively yes) and I would like to say i love you for picking bass because thats my instrument in my school too XD BASS SECTION FTW! I def see no problem with his personality and background as they areperf but I would want you to add something to him. Could you possibly add something that this boy is really bad at? Because as of right now, I see him being smart, can play instruments, and he is just good at most things. So i would love it even more if you do add something he is bad at. Other than that, everything is good! Thank you for applying! You'll be put under pending after you added that little thing^^

North's Comment: Heyyyy Yuri! Thanks so much for applying! For some reason, I was really looking forward to Han. He's your typical narcissitic rich kid so I really really like him. I loved how specific you were and how much detail you have incoporated, making it so much easier for me to understand him. If he gets chosen, I'll have SO MUCH FUN writing about him alongside Ming. I think he, Kangji and Joon will become pretty good friends. BTW, nice choice of instrument, the double bass is truly a beautiful instrument. I like how he choose the bass completely through his own interest and desire. Also, you had a really nice balance in his personality regarding his positive and negative traits. You're app actually turned out pretty well written for someone who's first language isn't English. I don't actually see anything wrong with your app so far so good job. But you will be put under pending until Ming does her review. Maybe she spot something I missed in your app (?). But great job! I really enjoyed reading about him. Oh yeah, nice face claim. It really suits him :)

Heartships— Accepted



Ming's Comment: Hello~~~ Thank you so much for applying! I'm glad we have a excahnge student here XD Its nice to see someone using 2eyes as a face claim again XD havent heard from them much anymore...But anyway... back to Jiayi ouo your personality section was short but on-point therefore I can imagine her sompletely well so I wouldn't say there is anything to add unless North has something else to say. Her background seem like a very typical chinese family XD there's really no mistake in your app but I was wondering what she would want to do other then music...would it be cooking? cause that's all i see thats possible XD I could already imagine the ending for her...ugh why!? but its gonna be fun thinking about her storyline...she so shy i love it! once again thank you for applying and you'll be put under pending after North does her review^^

North's Comment: Bouncing off of Ming, I see no issues in your app. It's very straight forward and on point. I'm also glad to see that there's an exchange student rather than the regular korean born in Korea. I love your character honestly. She'll be very fun to write about. She's one of your typical everyday girl in a chinese family and her background is totally relatable. Great job! You are now accepted.

Aigooagain—  chosen



Ming's Comment: Well....no favourites here but lets just say you picking Vernon as your face claim is a PLUS! Therefore, his pic shall be a gif cause he literally holds a special place in my heart ;u; loool anywayssss moving on to GaLam! His name is so unique...pretty sure I can't pronounce that XD So he's basically a sly kitty...ugh i love it you have no idea how much feel is building up like I swear if my chara was gay i would force them together.... XD But i'm glad you added in my chara to your app and thank you for making the vice pres for me :D one less name to come up with XD That whole papa dying thing KILLED me...so sad ;n; I'm glad you chose the harp cause its beautiful! however, I might make him play the viola sometimes since not every piece include harp parts...but if there is a harp part, he will automatically be harp! Lastly, I love your suggested scenes...love it...I just love this app a lot...I love you *slapped* loool but thank you for applying!!! I literally thought no one was gonna apply anymore XDD but thank you :) You'll be put under pending until North does her review!

North's Comment: Like, Ming, I really really love your character! His personality is hilariously ironic since he can be so persuasive and sly yet be completely terrible street wise. I love him. Like Ming, I think I may just put him with the viola section because 1, we dont have many viola players and 2, harp isnt as common in music. But who said he can't switch back and forth between instruments in the orchestra? I dont see mistakes in your app either so you will now be put under accepted. Thanks so much for applying! 

Greenbox — accepted



Ming's Comment: Hello Lynn^^ Thank you so much for applying! I'm really happy that you picked Yeri^^ since she is tht young XD and shes just so cute and beautiful ouo Anyways lets move on to Elizabeth! I was wondering if she have a korean name cause by the looks of it, her entire family all have english names. If she doesn't then can you just give a short reason why her parent named her with a english name instead of a korean one next to the name section^^ Another problem I see with the name is the part where her friends calls her bethany, could you just state the reason why? if you could, that would be great! I see no problem with the personality! She seems relly fun to have in the story! Next for your background, could you write a few big events that shaped er? it doesn't have to be long but as of right now, I only see how her parenttreat her and how she started music but like maybe add more on the school aspect and maybe explain how she started litening to Yo-Yo-Ma. Other than that, I odn't see nay problem with her! Thank you for applying and you will be put under pending after fixing the small mistakes and after North does her review^^

North's Comment: Hello! Thanks so much for applying! So! On with the app! I agree with what Ming has advised you to fix. But since she's pointed out most of everything, there really aren't many more problems that I see either. I only request for you to be a little more specific if possible. Go into further detail with her if you can. Plot down some major life turning points that she was forced to live through. What were some of the struggles that she has live throught that may or may not haunt her today? If you can work on those, that'd be great. Otherwise, thanks for applying! You will continue to be put under pending until you have fixed up your app.

omolynn— pending



Ming's Comment: Hello Laissa! Thank you so much for applying! First of all, I love how you imcoperated Northand mine character in your app! really enjoyed that section XD well, you def earned extra like there!!! The next thing I love is character's name! I alwyas have something with the word mei cause of that drama lee jong gi was in a long time ago but yeah XDD and yes this does remind me of La Corda D'Oro although theres no fairy or magical violin e string that makes you an expert immediately...anywaysss, since you picked a chinese instrument, i have a good new and one bad one. The good one is we cant totally do a chapter where we decide to play the butterfly lovers...and she gets solo :D and the bad thing is, I dont think Erhu can be played in a regualr western based orchestra....probably gonna be like piano and just use it in special preformances so it's alright if i say she plays viola in orchestra right? Other than that your good! she a great character and really makes things fun XD I'll put you as accepted because idk if North is still alive :P

North's Comment: Coming Soon...

Kimhyojin—  accepted



Ming's Comment: Oh riiight!!! Finally someone applied as siblings XDDD lol i wanted more interaction between applicants so ily

North's Comment: Coming Soon...

smile_for_roo—  accepted



Ming's Comment: omg your so cute tbh XDDD lool love the Kangji and Yuanjun rivary too ;) Anywayyys idk why but you and Rye's chara just put me in SO MUCH FEELS that i cant..... i can cry now XD okkk moving on~~~i love his name too idk they names are so good for you two like wtf...hes personality is great and tbh if he was a real person, hes the type I would type...lol just saying XD idk other than being a burden to Yueqin, I feel like Yuanjun stay with her all the time just to be the overprotective brother (i always wanted) and its literally adorable i cant.... AND your suggestion about Mrs. Lee being Kangji's step mom is literally great like I love the idea....honestly i can see like the two hating each other first and then BOOM besties! Other then that, I really dont see a problem so yeah :D You'll be put as accepted cause North is dead ouo

North's Comment: Coming Soon...

symphonies—  accepted



Ming's Comment: Hello Bunny! Sorry for making you wait almost 10 days for thi review XD midterm got the best of me ._. anywayssss thank you for applying and lets get to the app! First of all, I LOV E UR FAC CLAIM! loool her acting in sassy gogo was the best!plus shes really pretty ouo. One thing i would like you to add is in the nickname section just add who called her that and why she got the nicknames. The personality section is good really enjoyed that section! I would imagine her with ur typical badd boy who challenge her to see the other side of the world and all that XDDD One question i do have is, why is she japnese and korean ethic if she never even lived in Japan or one of her parent isn'teven japanese? so if you clearify that it would be great! I really dont see any problem throughtout the rest XDDD just fix the nickname section and the ethic section and ur good to go! Thank you again for applying!


North's Comment: Coming Soon...

pinksweets-  — accepted



Ming's Comment: Hello Elle! Sorry for the late review! midterm killed me for a few days ouo buuuut im back XDDD anywaysss thank you for applying! lets get right to the review then! I honestly only see two problems but honestly they are really little. First, can you please fill in  who call him and the reason why hes being called that in the nickname section. Last one is you missed the ethinicity question>< loool but Sungmin's character seem so cute like I am imagining him being thse cold cool guy to girl and she begins to peel him open and discovering the best of him awwww im dying ouo other than the two prolems, everything else is fine and well and good! Thank you for applying and you will be put under pending after you made those changes!

North's Comment: Coming Soon...

Princesspinku — accepted



Ming's Comment: AHHHAHAHAHAHA THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TAKING UP THE CHALLENGE! AND YES BROWNIE POINT FOR YOU MY DEAR XDD lol hi thank you for applying (as Kangji's bro) and sorry for the 5 day wait ouo anywayyys lets get one with the app ouo I can tel what can of person he is based on what you have so far, however, I would like it better if it was just a little bit longer. Maybe use other ways to describe him to people hes actually close with or what he is like behind other people's eyes. idk just something that add more spice in him. other than that everything is fin ouo loool our face claim is perf too...the pretty boys of pledis boy groups ouo love it XD just add the  personality section and youll be fine^^ ill be putting you as pending after you added that^^ Thank you for applying again!

North's Comment: Coming Soon...

yamitan7 —Accepted



Ming's Comment: I am really sorry for doing your review like...two days before the deadline>< I didnt think i would be this busy....buuuutu lets get to Jiwon ok??? I know its gonna be a quick review buuttt I hope thats ok with you ouo. I ove how detailed ur app actually is...all those details man XD I don't see anything wrng with his personaility and damn....his family is in messed up.... I love how he got into music <3 so sweet ouo thats really all i have to say and sorry for the short review! 

North's Comment: Coming Soon...

Delusionalexotic — accepted

character name



Ming's Comment: Coming Soon... 

North's Comment: Coming Soon...

username — status