The Innocent Little Fox

Symphonic R♡mance ~ Audition Finally CLOSED!!!

chapter SIX

"You want info? I got you. you want affections? naw man."

The innocent little fox. 

"Yah yah yah!" A male student called out to another in the school. "Have you hear?" He asked relentlessly. "Hear what?" said the other student who just arrived in school. "Our homeroom teacher is getting married!" "What!? The gorgeous and y Miss. Shin?" The boy's face turned pale and sad. "Yeah! And the person she marrying is the scary teacher from hell Mr. Kang!" "Ew what the gym teacher?" "Yeah...I know..." The boy turned confused but questioned, "Wait, who did you hear this from anyways?" "What do you think? Only GaLam know everything before anyone else." "Right...Ashi that kid just ruined my morning unintentionally."

The man they just mentioned wore his usual red beanie and is currently in his class surrounded by his friends upperclassman Jongsuk and bestie Seungho. The morning was pretty normal for the three. Jongsuk's daily nagging about staying away from "bad" people caused Lam to space out and nod to the questions he clearly did not hear. While on the other hand, Seungho was listening to rock music to block out Jongsuk's naggings. The from the classroom door, three male students came and called out to GaLam. He blankly went to them and all four of the went to the hallways.

When Lam came back Jongsuk asked, "Yah, what did they want?" "Oh nothing, they just wanted to know if that girl from class 5 likes anyone," Galam said as he slips back into his seat. "Did you tell them?" Jongsuk asked, "Yeah...it was the guy who liked her's best friend..." "Yah!" Jongsuk shouted causing everyone in the class to jump a little. However, without caring to say sorry, he continued "I thought I told you to not tell people these kinds of information. I thought you understand that they're just using you to get what they want." "Ha, but it didn't turn out like how they wanted it." Seungho looked up from his phone and joked. When he looked at Jongsuk for a smile, all he received was a glare and he awkwardly went back to his music. "Anyways, just don't do that again ok!?" Jongsuk asked and Lam nodded innocently. 

After the bell ringed, Jongsuk fled as he wanted to skip homeroom. Miss Shin walked in and greeted the class and every boy literally started asking questions about her marriage with Mr. Kang. After calming down the class, she went back to introducing the Chinese exchange students that will be in their class for the year. As he always does during homeroom, Lam stared outside the classroom toward the hall knowing there will be more information to gather and once again he was right. He heard a pair of voices from down the hallway making its way to the 3rd year floor. "Yah, Sakura did you reject that guy from class 2?" "Yeah, why would I date someone so disgusting." "Yah he's literally not that bad...I mean at least he's good looking this time." "But he's a ert Youngji let's not forget about the time he tried to touch my ." "True..." After the voices disappear, Lam stored the information about Sakura and Youngji in his brain like he always do because this was his daily life.

Ming's note

 

AHAHAHAHAHAHwhos the author who update 2 months later? me XD sorry guys>< I been wanting to update.....but I just got so lazy....but hey! GaLam is here!!! congrats to greenbox for getting chosen~~~ btw have you cheacked out Joon's chapter yet??? ikr North actually wrote it ;u; but I dont think many saw cause it's right under Kangji's ouo so check out his story ok!!! Hvae a nice day everyone!!!!