Welcoming the Foreign Ice Queen

Symphonic R♡mance ~ Audition Finally CLOSED!!!

chapter three

"She came in like a rushing wind and took everyone's gaze like a storm"

Welcoming the foreign ice queen. 

The blue travel bus slowly drove up to the school gate which caused the students to whisper in excitment. When the bus finally came to a stop, the door opened after around 2 minutes. First came out a mid-aged woman who spoke in a foreign language and next came students from the age 14-17 all speaking loudly in the same foreign language. By the end came a girl with long flowy brown hair. She wore a pari of black leggings with a plain white t-shirt and a loose grey cardigan. She held a black case and had her earphones on. While other students laughed and talked, she was alone, immersed in whatever she was playing through her earphone. 

"Ok children!" Said the teacher, "We are now going to go in to the school! Please gather up all your bags and we''l show you to your dorms first!" After saying that, the entire students quickly scrambled around gathering their belongings. The girl, however, had eveyrthing with her from the start. Her ice cold gaze made every korean student wonder what she was thinking. After a while, the foreigners started moving into the school. When they entired the locker area, they were greeted warming by the principle and the Vice-principles. The foreign teacher suddenly spoke in fluent korean which caused everyone took staare in surprise.

After regaining from the shock, the principle kindly introduced the student council starting with the president, Lee Kangji. The other side also introduced their student rep which turned out to be the girl who was immersed in her music. She took out her earphones and said in plain and dry tone "Hi, I'm Yuan Jiayi." Expecting a further conversation, Kangji and the rest stare as if something else was going to pop out of but in the end there was just silence all around. Clearing the end the silence, the foreign teacher named Mrs. Wu asked if the students could go to their dorm for now and then they will meet up for the tour in half an hour. 

When she arrived at her dorm where she lived in a room by herself since it was odd number of girls, she opened up her laptop and saw she had 20 messages waiting for her to reply. It turned out it was her friend Xiao Lu back home in China. As she read through his rant about her leaving him alone, she chuckled a bit at his funny yet encouraging messages. After replying to him, the teacher informed them that the tour is about to begin and Jiayi logged off and went out for the tour. And this is how her beautiful journey began.

Ming's note

 

Heyyyyy I'm back! So many of you might noticed that North'scharacter is not here....cause I told her to write it herself XDDD i mean its her business ouo (slapped) anywayyys. HERE IS THE FIRST CHOSEN APP!!!!!!!! CONGRATS TO AIGOOAGAIN FOR BEING CHOSEN~~~~~ once again excuse my grammar ouo loool I did this instead of my essay...aigoo all the thing I do for this fic ;u; loool i gtg otherwise I'm literally getting a F on the essay XDDD kk bye~~~~~~~