The Man With Overwhelming Confident

Symphonic R♡mance ~ Audition Finally CLOSED!!!

chapter four

"I'm cool, i'm funny, i'm amazing and i am Lee haneul."

the man with overwhelming confident. 

Hair? Check. Style? Check. Snapback? Check. Sunglasses? Check. Phone? Check. Book? Maybe not today. "Master Han! Master Seunghyun is here already! Please come down now or else You'll be late!" After checking himself in the mirror for one last time, he finally stepped out of his bedroom and went downstair to meet his best frend Seunghyun. "Yo." He said simply as he raised his hand to say hi to his friend. Seunghyun just smiled back at him and before he could say anything, Haneul's mom spoke again. "Master Han, your mother told me that they will be home late today again." Says the house maid from the kitchen. "Oh it's ok, don't worry about dinner I'll eat out and tell Hana to eat out as well." Haneul said quickly as he puts on his shoes. "Boba?" Seunghyun asked. "Boba." Haneul comfirmed. After saying good bye, they left the house.

On their way to school, the two boy dropped by their favourite bubble tea shop and bought two bubble tea and two toast. When they arrived at school, they saw a large travel bus in the front yard. "Yah, do you know what's happening?" Han asked while shoving the last piece of toast into his mouth. "Noo idea" Seunghyun said as he shakes his head. As they got closer, they saw students coming out of the bus and at the end was a girl who's eyes looked as if it could pierce one's heart. Damn she's cold. Han thought to himself as he walked passed the crowd of foreign students.

After changing his shoes, he went toward his classroom with Seunghyun and he noticed some girls giggling as they saw him walking by. Out of nowhere, Han shifted his head up and back a little bit as he tried to look cool in front of the girls. "Yah, what're you doing?" Seunghyun asked as he chewed on his toast (he's a slow eater). "What do you think idiot?" Haneul said quietly as they passed the girls. "Crazy -hole." Seunghyun said as he ignored Haneul. "Yah! Wait up!" He said as he rushed over to his friend.

The two by finally arrived in class and Haneul was greeted by both cheers and eye-rolling. "Yah yah yah," a boy who sits in front of Haneul and Seunghyun turned his seat around to face the two, "did you guy know?" "Know what?" Seunghyun said as they both settled down into their seats. "Appearently there was a bunch of chinese exchange students that came today." "The people form the blue bus?" Haneul asked "Yeah them." "So? Seunghyun questioned. "Soooo, the boys are betting to see if one of us can get one of the girls to fall in love with us." "Gross." said Seunghyun. "I bet I would win this." Haneul said bluntly." "Yes Haneul! That's the spirit! So I'm guessing your in then." "Wait, what's the catch?" "Run around the track 5 times with only your underwear on." Another guy shouted form the front. "Deal!" Haneul said without thinking again and caused most of the guys to cheer and most of the girl and Seunghyun to roll their eyes. Then the bell ranged and their homeroom teacher came in. "Yah yah yah, class is starting get back to your seat and settle down." He said. "As you all probably already know, we have exchange students from China and 'lucky' for you guys, we have a couple who will be joining our class for the rest of the school year." Haneul and the other guys in the class started glaring hard at the door as they were excited to see if any girl would come in. Then the teacher finally said "Please come in."

Ming's note

 

Looool I think I went overboard buuut who cares ;P Anywaysss CONGRATS TO HEARTSHIPS FOR GETTING CHOSEN!!!! lol Haneul is honestly o cute XDDD anywaysss guys! todays the deadline~~~~~~~ WE FINALLY MADE IT!!!!!!!! loool idk how much i will be updating cause....i didnt touch that essay yet...oops ouo buuut I'll try my best to stay alive for this but for now, gtg ouo byeee~~~~~~~~~~~