Flirtatious Troublemaker

Symphonic R♡mance ~ Audition Finally CLOSED!!!

chapter Two

"he's your typical Flirtatious TRoublemaker"

Flirtatious Troublemaker


In every typical drama, you'd always have the usual troublemaker at school whom everyone hates at first sight. This one is no different. He's cute, smart and one of the most popular guys at school, in the bad way of course. He's constantly surrounded by his friend, Lee Hoon, and his gang. Everyone found Hoon an intimidating idiot who always threatened and blackmailed people for no reason. But Joon helped change that reputation a less intimidating one. Now, the two buddies waltz down the halls as the two most well-known troublemakers at school. 

It was just another school day, like any other day, Joon was taking his time to enter the school building. The sound of the school bell, signalling the beginning of the day had already rung. But he didn't care. He just took his time to go to his locker, dump his bag inside then head back out again. On his way out, he spotted twp girls giggling their way out of a nearby bathroom. Grinning to himself, he took the liberty to go over and say hi. 

"Why, you two look stunning today, like anyday." he complimented.

"No need to start another conversation with us again, Kwon Joon." one of them shot.

"Well, it doesn't hurt to say thanks to a compliment." he smiled. "Care to meet up after school today?" he asked with a wink.

"Ignore him." the girl rolled her eyes and turned to her friend, "C'mon, let's go."

"I wasn't asking you." he grinned then eyed the other girl who hadn't said anything since he walked over. "I was asking you." His eyes were kind but his smirk was more playful.

"She's not interested."

"Why must you answer for her? You're not her bodyguard."

"Quite frankly, I am at the moment. Now, you either let us leave now, or I will scream and you'll be sent to the principal's office."

Lifting his arms up, as if he was surrendering, he stepped aside and allowed the two girls to leave. Joon didn't mind the principal's office, since he had been there over a billion times; but he figured that that was enough of those two for today. He was going to try again tomorrow, like he always did. Looking at the clock that hung against the wall, he noticed that it had already been 15 minutes into class. Today's first class was on the 1600s Music History and then it was Math; he could afford to skip those ones.

As he exited the school again, he felt that usual hateful gaze being casted upon him from a second story window. Turning around and looking up, he found the school's Prince Charming looking down on him from above, his arms crossed with his usual sneer.

But that never bothered Joon.

In fact, he looked him straight in the eye, gave him a friendly wave and a smirk, making his friendliness seem less on the friendly side. However, Kangji turned away from the window and left, clearly disgusted. Joon loved to see that Prince's face every morning. The more he pissed him off, the more fun that seemed to build up inside of him. That was because he is the only person at the school who knew that this Prince wasn't as charming as people think he is. That was the only thing that kept Kangji from kicking this out of school. Though, Joon had already intended to keep his mouth shut no matter what happened, knowing this secret was the best thing that he held against the guy. It made things interesting. 

North'S NOTE

 

Hai Hai! SO! This is essentially Joon's character so far. I hope you like him! I'm so so sorry (especially to Ming >.<) for not writing for so long, or being on AFF at all, but as Ming said, I have been dying under piles and piles of homework (I actually should be doing my homework right now...). BUT! Good news is that once my semester ends, I'll have tons more free time to be on a lot more often. Please bare a little longer and I hope to see you again soon!

Oh, and:

 

~ From North and Ming <3