Hope 3

Hopeless Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You never forget your first love...

 

 

Seohyun walks out to meet Luhan that day when he call her and ask her to go with him. She thought it was a date since she knows Luhan already courting her for quite sometime now. She agrees immediately, thinking it will be a good distraction for her to forget about the fight with Yonghwa.

 

She put a good dress and light makeup, something her unnie teach her to do. When she walks out of her bedroom, she met with Yonghwa who sit at their living room and playing his guitar. It was something ordinary for her to see him in their house. His eyes catch her glimpse and ask, "Are you going somewhere?"

 

She nodded but determines to keep her silent treatment for him. She still upset at him and he did not even feel guilty about it. His hand start to play with the strings and she could hear the soft music he produced. It could soothe the heart, she knows how well she could play with the guitar. But today she won't let it easy for him.

 

How can you smile so beautifully?
When I look at you, my time stops
How am I in this kind of love? 

 

He starts to sing and her heartbeat race suddenly. It was annoying the fact that she already let him go years ago yet her heart still could affected by him.

 

The words you say, the body movements when you talk
It knocks on my heart endlessly
But I am tightly shutting the door

 

His voice is a bit husky, very y and seductive and she wanted to runaway quickly from this place. When Luhan's car arrived in front of her house, she felt such a huge relief. Luhan knock on her door and she jumps right away to open the door.

 

The music stops right when she opens the door.

 

Luhan with a big grin in his face, feeling satisfied when he saw her there, dress prettily, ready for round of date with him. He noticed a presence of a familiar guy in her living room and frowned, thinking why on earth this prom-ruiner-guy is here in her living room.

 

He noticed that guy name Yonghwa is staring at him in return, well you could say he was glaring by the way he look at him. What had he done to be glared at by a stranger? Luhan thought.

 

"You will go date?" Seohyun's brother, Jonghyun come in to the scene with a big bowl of popcorn in his hand, nod at him approvingly.

 

"Ne, I'll going to the theater and watch some movie.." Seohyun said and walk out of the door.

 

 ***

 

Luhan is a very gentleman, he treat her nicely. They sit side by side at the movie and suddenly his hand already holding hers. She let it be, though it felt a bit uncomfortable for her.

 

She was ready to accept Luhan as her boyfriend that night at the prom. He already court her for a while and between her other suitor, he is the best she could choose. But suddenly Yonghwa came back to the picture and ruin her determination with only his mere presence. She doesn't know why he could still affect her so much like that.

 

In the middle of the movie, she was lost on her daydream, she couldn't stop thinking about Yonghwa. His soothing voice sings love song. Oh how she was hoping he would singing it for her someday, though she know it was quite impossible. He already told her himself, what he really think about her.

 

Sister..

 

She sighed and unconsciously let go of Luhan grips on hers, suddenly losing the mood to watch this movie no matter how interesting the story is.

 

Luhan glance at him a couple times, call her name to keep her awake. She was acting a bit weird tonight, and it worrying him.

 

After the movie is finished, he take her to walk to the night market, hope it could make her mood gets better. He buys her some ice cream and took her sit at the bench.

 

She tried so hard to be entertained tonight but for an odd reason she just can't. Seohyun start to feel guilty for him, though she was going with him, her mind was occupied by someone else.

 

Luhan took her hand suddenly, while keep looking at her. She is her ice cream and suddenly his face get closer, aiming for her lips. Her hand trembles when her mind tells her just to go for it and forget about Yonghwa, but somehow her heart refuses it. It was an inch before their lips met and she turned her face to the right. His lips landed on her cheek instead, startling him.

 

"Seohyun-ah.. " He said, desperately.

 

Seohyun had mixed feeling about it, she felt guilty for giving false hope for Luhan. But guilty will never be love and now she know who is the one in her heart.

 

"I'm sorry.." She said slowly and Luhan understand immediately what she means.

 

As a gentleman as he is, he won't force something that doesn't belong to him.

 

***

 

Yonghwa wait for Seohyun outside her school gate, since she was always avoiding him, he should use this method to get her talk to him. He alread

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter